• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Drawing lines in the sand and forgotten times closed

Bash sighed looking at her, but then he smiled. "Dancing is fun. Even if you suck at it. the key is not to care and just do what feels right. well at least that's what my mother always told me. And I think your dad doesn't like me because you are his baby." He said understand to some point what Ichigo must be feeling.

Twila followed and looked around the room in awe. "It's beautiful." she said looking back at Sarah. "why are you showing this room to me though?" She asked feeling a bit confused by that. Moon sighed feeling bad for not being able to remember. "I want to.. but it feels empty." she wasn't sure how to really explain it. It was as if her memories were gone, but she wasn't sure if that was possible. what if she just had to find them.

Sarah sighed"hmm it can be your room if ya want...i mean its not right for you..to stay in guest rooms or sleeping on chairs"she said sighing looking at her"you may aswell have a good place to sleep"she said looking at her"and the blankets are washed"she said smiling at twila she gave an odd sigh . Fin nodded"i know how you feel i had amnesia..its just like they had ran off from me,..i was afraid they would never return but they did eventually"he said sighing lightly.

Cho sighed looking at bash and smiling some "i still dont get the problem with why my dads..doing that.. "she said sighing lightly "he acts like your his borderline enemy..."she said sighing lightly "i may be my dads little girl..but i still have to grow up"she said sighing lightly,.

Twila looked at her not sure how to handle it. "Are you sure?" she asked feeling like it would be nice to have a room here. she really didn't have plans of going back home any time soon. "Thank you." She told Sarah with a happy smile before looking around the room and sighing. It really was nice. Moon gave a nod and sighed. "You think so?" She asked hoping he was right. she really wanted to remember.

Bash sighed and looked at her. "I'm not sure why it's like that, but maybe it's because he hasn't been around for much of your growing up so it seems so fast to him." He offered though he really wasn't making excuses for the guy. Ichigo needed to let Cho grow up. Plus he wouldn't be against getting her dad back for the kick in the face earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back