• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Drawing-based RP: Fantasy

Can I be a kind of evil low level demon that joins the team trying to defeat the demon lord for some really stupid reason like being bored or liking human food? And then proceeds to be super unhelpful for the majority of the journey but ends up actually caring for the people they're travelling with? And has like a redemption arc throughout the rp?

Can I be a kind of evil low level demon that joins the team trying to defeat the demon lord for some really stupid reason like being bored or liking human food? And then proceeds to be super unhelpful for the majority of the journey but ends up actually caring for the people they're travelling with? And has like a redemption arc throughout the rp?
Absolutely!
Keep in mind that if he was with the party for a while, there must have been a reason why they let him stay. Also I imagine humans must be pretty in a fairly antagonizing relationship with demons, but I am sure your demon must have found a way around this ^^

Nice, thanks! I'll come up with a total story about why - maybe it's because they know the way through whatever demonic kingdom the demon lord rules and the rest of the party would have a hard time getting to the demon lord without them. Yeah I'll probably go with that.

I've still been actively thinking about this. :) I'm totally cool with you using a similar idea too, btw! I'm going to work on the beginning material now that I know what characters I'm going to use. ;)

YoGoat YoGoat
Im guessing the summoned chars encompass all timelines, correct? (historical, steampunk, scifi, etc.)

I'm thinking of making a scifi char. Would that be possible? Or should I stick with a certain era? I noticed you mentioned modern, but would like for you to clarify the dos and don'ts of our the theme consistencies, before commencing.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
No problem! The setting is going to be modern. It's set in a world where monsters and various species are living together. Your neighbor could be a werewolf. But, there are plenty of criminal monsters and humans out there. This way every character can squeeze in. If they are less technologically advanced or use different gadgets, that's fine! Perhaps they are from a different village where things are done a little differently.

I'm going to unite the players together as a party in the opening scene of the rp, so there will be direction from the beginning!

Since YoGoat YoGoat is back I will join his rp and put the isekai setting on hold.

However! Think of me as a back up plan. If this rp does not work out I will be there to make it happen ^^

Last edited:
I'm interested too, been searching for a motivation to pick up drawing again
This sounds like something that would help~

oh heck i meant to say yesterday that i'm down for this! if you're still accepting, i'd love to be added to the pm :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back