• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons & Riders

Lapis

The Grim Mistress
Hello all!

Okay, I'm a dragon freak, soooo.... Here's my idea!

I'm not sure about time, but probably either medieval or completly AU, Avatar style xD

EDIT: So the focus is on dragon pack/s, but humans can be played as extras or main if they're bonded with humans.

Okay, so, there are packs of dragons. Alphas, betas, and bla bla bla, positions, like in a wolf pack. And then there's humans - they stay away from dragons, because dragons are magic and dangerous. Just not all of the humans. More and more are coming to realize dragons don't need to be a threat and bond with them (they form this telepathic bond). Of course, when there's people who like dragons, there are those who don't aka. only see them as a weapon in a fight.

We basicaly RP as the dragons and/or humans, some are bonded, some not, some have yet to find their match.

I was thinking that no one would RP the dragon and that dragon's bonded human, but there would be mixed up pairs - already bonded pairs can be discussed by players and PMed to me, but the rest would be randomly paired by random.org.

Of course there are just dragons and humans that don't have a partner/won't have one, if you wish to play that.

Also, I myself love romance, so there's also the option of throwing romance into the plot if any players wish to.

For the plot itself, I was thinking these packs of dragons are just living in teritories near each other, with humans as well, and dragons start to bond when an army of 'the bad guys' comes thrpugh the land, trapping dragons and manipulating riders into working for them.

Thoughts/ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea. And a thought, would humanoid dragons be a thing? What'd the answer, I'd totally be up for this!

@Kalin Scarlet

Hmm.... Well, since they're magic, they could shapeshift into a human form for a certain time, to blend in with the humans when needed?

Cool. I was just curious. I'd been reading alot, and started having ideas, hehe ^_^ . Well, if you decide to put this up, please let me know!

I`d like to join as a dragon. A word of advise, though, I think I would hardly be the only one. Dragons (for fantasy lovers, especially in rp) tend to be much more interesting and sought out than the humans. In others words, I think you should give humans something special of their own or just the make the rp based mostly off the dragon`s POV (such as making the rp be about a clan of dragons that happens to find a couple humans or something)

Chances are I'd play one of both, and I am much more interested in playing a human than a dragon, atm.

Ok, so maybe the main focus could be on the dragon pack(s?), but if people want to play more characters they can bond with dragons as humans?

@Kalin Scarlet, @Idea, @Flutterby, @Vaun Mustow, @Celebi, @Cecilia, @RowdyPotato, @Drumonkey

Ok, so:

-Mostly about the dragon pack

-Humans either as some extras to keep the plot moving or as humans bonded to dragons

-Some dragons may shape-shift to humans

I can see that this would be a very messy RP, so if it's ok with everyone, I'd like to receive PMs to ask me if a dragon can do a certain thing? (Ex. Not all dragons can shapeshift into a human at any given moments, there's age, knowledge, strength, talent... Also I'd like to be PMed for bonded partners and when dragons become mates)?

Also should I set up a thread for characters?

Lapis said:
@Kalin Scarlet, @Idea, @Flutterby, @Vaun Mustow, @Celebi, @Cecilia, @RowdyPotato, @Drumonkey
Ok, so:

-Humans either as some extras to keep the plot moving or as humans bonded to dragons

I can see that this would be a very messy RP, so if it's ok with everyone, I'd like to receive PMs to ask me if a dragon can do a certain thing? (Ex. Not all dragons can shapeshift into a human at any given moments, there's age, knowledge, strength, talent... Also I'd like to be PMed for bonded partners and when dragons become mates)?

I'm fine with all of that. And, if everyone is actually ready, sure, put up the thread ^_^

Lapis said:
Ok, so:

Interested.

So I had an idea for the shapeshift thing, and it would also kind of give dragons a reason to bond with humans. Maybe only bonded dragons can shapeshift into humans? Just a thought.

Lapis said:
Ok, so:

Go ahead, I`m interested.

I'm interested! I want to be a human male, so if any dragons want to pair with me ;) , otherwise I'll have to resort to random.org T.T

Diagonal said:
I'm interested! I want to be a human male, so if any dragons want to pair with me ;) , otherwise I'll have to resort to random.org T.T
Hmmm....I`d be up to it if you`d like. Once the thread is up, of course.

Diagonal said:
Noice, what kind of Dragon were you imagining?
I have some ideas(PM if you rally want to hear them out anyway), but I`d rather not go as say it here without first knowing what may or not be allowed in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back