• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dragon's 1x1 search.

LuvDragon

You're going to stand there and watch me burn
T1iA.gif

Hello one and all!

About Me
  • I'm over 21​
  • I'm still a little new to role-playing​
  • Will play any gender but I do prefer female characters.​
  • I will always give at least 2 paragraphs. (Third person unless asked for something different.)​
  • Normally will post daily. But there are times when it might take a few days. If you've waited more than 3 days, poke me.​
  • Chat with me! I love side chatter.​
What I'm Looking For
  • I would like someone over 21
  • Gender doesn't matter
  • Open communication and ooc side talk. I don't want the planning to be one-sided.
  • Please give warning before dropping.

WILL NOT DO
  • An RP based soully on romance and finding a "Mate" / Lover
  • Anything dealing with extreme self-harm

Genres
  • Fantasy/ Medieval
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
  • Monster
  • Superhero
  • Mad scientist
  • Enemies
  • Arranged Marriage
Fandom
  • Vampire princess miyu
  • Labyrinth
  • Alice in wonderland
  • Beauty & the Beast
  • Bed and Breakfast to the Spirits
  • The Magus bride
  • The Witcher
  • Chrono Crusade
  • Black Butler

RP IDEAS
All ideas are subject to change and editing to make it work for both sides.
I'm willing to listen to your plot ideas as well if you don't see anything you like.

The Wrong Captive- new
A demon with his/her horde of minions to go out to capture a royal prisoner. Only the prisoner doesn't act like a captive at all and end up manipulating the demons that watch over them. Leaving the demon and his/her horde constantly asking who's the real prisoner.

The Price of Life-
Vampires, werewolves, and demons have always existed. The trick is keeping the mundane from knowing about them. A young heir/ heiress was just like the rest of the world. Not knowing that such creatures were real. Not believing in the supernatural. That was until the manner was attacked and practically everyone inside killed. During the attack, a disembodied voice called to the heir/ heiress. The voice promised they would serve them faithfully as long as they proved to be strong of will and determined to see justice served, no matter the cost. By the time the deal was struck, a huge hulking monster of a beast came forth from the shadows and saved the child. Now, years later, that child is the head of one of the world's largest hunter organizations with a monster of unknown powers and origins by their side.

Labyrinth-
I would LOVE to do something with Jareth and Sarah. I do have an idea with OC xOC
After Sarah defeats the goblin king, he leaves the labyrinth to be with her. With the thrown now setting empty there is a battle for who will rule the labyrinth next.

Demon's Den- (This one is more of a spoofy comedy RP)
A young upstart dungeon keeper (can be any race this is an evilish character) makes its den near Castleton. The only problem is all the blasted heroes that think they can barge right into your lair and kill you. Stealing your treasures when they can. One by one the heroes have slowly fallen. But what about this latest challenge? Think your up to it?

Dragon Riders-
Once every 5 years, young warriors from every village battle and show off their skills in hopes a dragon will pick them as a rider. But this time has been different. The contest and games to try and win over a dragon falls under a solar eclipse. The dragon that came this time is a rare and powerful breed. Not wanting to be won over like a prize, the dragon takes a human disguise and finds an unlikely pairing in the place it least expected.

The Witcher- Ciri x Geralt
I have a few original plot ideas to go with them. Please reach out if you are a witcher fan!

Last edited:
Amya laid her head down on her desk as the teacher went on about the days lesson. Today they were to go over world history. Mostly WW1. How she hated talking about the wars of old. About how people were killed and treated. It made her guts wrench at the thought. So on days like this she would oftentimes simply lay her head down on the desk and stare out the windows for hours. The fluffy lofty clouds were often the center of her fixation. Like giant balls of cotton that slowly drifted by, taking on new shapes as they went. A light smile slowly spread across her lips as she started to pick out tiny little creatures in the clouds. Some more dog-like, others more like trolls. Occasionally she would even imagine a goblin or two coming to take her away from school. Then she wouldn't have to listen to the boring lectures all day.

Electric blue eyes shot open as the tiniest of giggles escaped her. But she couldn't help it. An old dog fox appeared in the clouds with a beat-up beanie and broken lance. It wasn't like anything she had ever imagined before. "Something you would like to share with us Ms. Amya?" Mr. Steward asked as he glared in her direction. "I AM trying to teach a class. One that you are disrupting. This is your only warning. Next time it's to the office with you. Do you understand?" His stern voice echoed through the room. All eyes on her before turning back to the page in the book.

A heavy sigh escaped as she sat up and turned to the right page. Although she hated the class, getting in trouble was even worse. But there on the page was a huge hulking beast of a thing. Piles of rocks all around him. Lines of pebbles spelling out the word return. Amya jumped from her seat with a gasp. That shouldn't be there! Rubbing her eyes, she looked back down to find the page back to normal. "MS. AMYA!" The teacher growled out as he slammed his book down onto his desk. "You know where the office is, march!" His almost black eyes turned back to the class to hush their taunting. Everyone shifted at once and went back to what they were doing.

Her feet drug the ground as she made the slow painful walk to see the principle. It wasn't her fault, not that he or anyone else would have believed her. How could she tell them that there was some.. thing on her page. And it seemed to need help. Shaking fingers ran through long strands of pink silken hair a few times. "Get it together. It didn't hap..." Just as she started to give herself a pep talk, something caused the door to the girl's room to swing open. Coming to an abrupt stop, Amya stared at the door, unsure what to think. "H-hello?" a wavering voice squeaked out. She could hear something in there. Moving around. Taking a deep breath, she headed in. But the room was dark. Turning on her toes, she tried to dart for the door once more. But the door seemed to be gone. "hello? Anyone? HELP?

T1iA.gif

Hello one and all!

About Me
  • I'm over 21​
  • I'm still a little new to role-playing​
  • Will play any gender but I do prefer female characters.​
  • I will always give at least 2 paragraphs. (Third person unless asked for something different.)​
  • Normally will post daily. But there are times when it might take a few days. If you've waited more than 3 days, poke me.​
  • Chat with me! I love side chatter.​
What I'm Looking For
  • I would like someone over 21
  • Gender doesn't matter
  • Open communication and ooc side talk. I don't want the planning to be one-sided.
  • Please give warning before dropping.

WILL NOT DO
  • An RP based soully on romance and finding a "Mate" / Lover
  • Anything dealing with extreme self-harm

Genres
  • Fantasy/ Medieval
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
  • Monster
  • Superhero
  • Mad scientist
  • Enemies
  • Arranged Marriage
Fandom
  • Vampire princess miyu
  • Labyrinth
  • Alice in wonderland
  • Beauty & the Beast
  • Bed and Breakfast to the Spirits
  • The Magus bride
  • The Witcher
  • Chrono Crusade
  • Black Butler

RP IDEAS
All ideas are subject to change and editing to make it work for both sides.
I'm willing to listen to your plot ideas as well if you don't see anything you like.

The Wrong Captive- new
A demon with his/her horde of minions to go out to capture a royal prisoner. Only the prisoner doesn't act like a captive at all and end up manipulating the demons that watch over them. Leaving the demon and his/her horde constantly asking who's the real prisoner.

The Price of Life-
Vampires, werewolves, and demons have always existed. The trick is keeping the mundane from knowing about them. A young heir/ heiress was just like the rest of the world. Not knowing that such creatures were real. Not believing in the supernatural. That was until the manner was attacked and practically everyone inside killed. During the attack, a disembodied voice called to the heir/ heiress. The voice promised they would serve them faithfully as long as they proved to be strong of will and determined to see justice served, no matter the cost. By the time the deal was struck, a huge hulking monster of a beast came forth from the shadows and saved the child. Now, years later, that child is the head of one of the world's largest hunter organizations with a monster of unknown powers and origins by their side.

Labyrinth-
I would LOVE to do something with Jareth and Sarah. I do have an idea with OC xOC
After Sarah defeats the goblin king, he leaves the labyrinth to be with her. With the thrown now setting empty there is a battle for who will rule the labyrinth next.

Demon's Den- (This one is more of a spoofy comedy RP)
A young upstart dungeon keeper (can be any race this is an evilish character) makes its den near Castleton. The only problem is all the blasted heroes that think they can barge right into your lair and kill you. Stealing your treasures when they can. One by one the heroes have slowly fallen. But what about this latest challenge? Think your up to it?

Dragon Riders-
Once every 5 years, young warriors from every village battle and show off their skills in hopes a dragon will pick them as a rider. But this time has been different. The contest and games to try and win over a dragon falls under a solar eclipse. The dragon that came this time is a rare and powerful breed. Not wanting to be won over like a prize, the dragon takes a human disguise and finds an unlikely pairing in the place it least expected.

The Witcher- Ciri x Geralt
I have a few original plot ideas to go with them. Please reach out if you are a witcher fan!
I kinda interested in the dragon riders idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back