• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragonborne

Stone is like gems and Ores ETC wille tresure is what they like to collect! every dragon has a Hoard! so state there what the hoard...gold....armore...etc

Yonsisac said:
Stone is like gems and Ores ETC wille tresure is what they like to collect! every dragon has a Hoard! so state there what the hoard...gold....armore...etc
Ah ok. That makes sense.

Can the treasure type also be something crazy? I'd find it kind of funny if one of my dragons had a collection of something crazy :) (crazy things - or knowledge of them - can sometimes help, though)

Hmmm well what i have experiance full grown dragons (NOT including elders or accients) are the size of 25 to 47 feet tall DEPENDING on speacie but that is what i have seen most :/

I've done my chars :) one of them was born in 2007, but since it plays in some kind of another world... 2007 can still be in the Middle Ages ;)

Hmmm his wing spand would be of 57 FT or 49 FT to lift such large dragon needs some large wings

Huhhh? I didn't get any of these! But i'm glad you're all intrested c:

....i just realized I have to make 22 God dragons. Ooooh boy...

Is it possible for us to reserve God Elements? Because I'm not able to get my CS up at the moment.

And by all means, if you want to become a god, go ahead! I only ask that you don't reserve from thr first faction. And Destruction has been taken. O:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back