• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragonborne

Tricksterfied

The Shipping Queen
Hi! My name is Tricksterfied. And Today, I was checking to see if anyone was interested in this little roleplay here..

Well, it's actually one out of three, but you know.

So let's do this.

Of course, the roleplay will be better then the summary I have here... ^^' It's only an idea.

----

Welcome to Dragonborne.

In this roleplay, there is a circle, called the Order of the People. And they have one goal- to get rid of all Dragons, and their riders. They act as the central government in this long, forgotten age. And their word is law, in all countries.

The Dragons have not been a plague on humankind, but the Dragonriders are blessed with an unfair advantage- how dare they take their leverage over the other ones? How dare they use their powers to help, using these creatures that destroy things with every breath they take?

So they have gathered Witches and Wizards, Sorcerers from around the world, to stop them. And they are powerful beings, things of nightmares that reign supreme, simply because they work for the order.

But the Dragonriders must fight back.

You have been chosen by the Dragon gods themselves, they have sent Eggs to the people of this earth in hopes that they would hatch into the new bond that would grow between you two. They know the balance is precarious, and the pathway to destroy the order is Dangerous, but they are willing to try it.

There is finally a glimmer of hope. They will be called Dragonborme.

Play with the creatures, or against them.

But how will you know what is good or evil?

• Play as any fantasy character you wish. Blood-Drinker, Fae, Elf, and the fabled Wraths.
  • Play up to 5 characters and 5 Dragons!
  • Casual RP
  • Work with others to control a dual team- A Dragon and a Humanoid
  • Fight with the best mages this world has to offer… and save Dragonkind!
  • Enter towns with new things to offer every day!
  • Collect bounties from the Order and get rewarded with forbidden scrolls...
  • Travel an ancient land and interact with others as you work through your quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested, but I'm not content with the three character rule. I've got five characters. They're like one family, and I don't want to part them.

CountDracula said:
I'd be interested, but I'm not content with the three character rule. I've got five characters. They're like one family, and I don't want to part them.
To be honest, three characters was just a number in my head I just popped out. I'll bump it up to five.

Cool :) three of them are vampires, one is human and one is a vampire wizard, btw :) oh, and two of them are Dracula and his father, Vlad II Dracul^^ they'd be perfect for this RP, since Dracul = the Dragon and Dracula = Son of the Dragon ;)

IM INTERESTED AND I ALREDY HAVE THINGS BREWING IN MY HEAD!!

I will most have 1 dragon rider and 1 from the Order of the People

Got it!...will the CS be up soon? would be nice to have Characters ready or atleast the basics

Okay, here's the one my darling and I are using. Italics are the things that will be explained in the Roleplay.

They look long, but you can delete anything you would like to.

Bolded and underlined aren't needed if you post a picture.

... they're so long I am sorry. If you have one you wanna use, go for it!

Dragonrider / Order

Name:

Nicknames:

Hair Color:

Hair Style/Length:

Eye Color:

Skin Color:

Date Of Birth:

Birth Place:

Theme Song:

-Stats-

Weapons:

Rank (only if Order)

God Element: (only if Rider)

Spell Type (only if Sorcerer, witch, ect...)

Armor:

Dragon: (Only if Rider)

Other:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

-Personalities-

(Feel free to only do Overall c:)

With Strangers:

With Family:

With Friends:

With Rivals:

With Enemies:

With Lover:

Likes/Dislikes-

-Likes-

Food:

Drink:

Other: (Name Other Things The Character Likes, For Example: Sleeping, Hanging With Friends)

-Dislikes-

Food:

Drink:

Other: (Name Other Things The Character Dislikes, For Example: Darkness, Bugs)

Other

(Add whatever you would like to here. c:)

--------------------------------------------------------

Dragon

Name:

Title: (Like... King of the Sands? <_>)

Clan:

Theme song (Optional):

-Measurements -

Height:

Weight:

Wingspan:

Legspan:

Shoulder Width:

-Apperance-

Scale Color:

Secondary Color:

Wing Color:

Scale Pattern:

Wing Pattern:

Other:

-Eyes-

Eye Scale:

Eye Color:

Scalatra Pattern:

-Breed-

Breed:

Description of Breed:

-Personality-

With Strangers:

With Family:

With Friends:

With Rivals:

With Enemies:

-Abilities / Skills-

Breath Type:

God Element:

Powers (Certain dragons have certain powers, such as Mechanical blessed dracos tend to have Technokinesis.):

Other:

Strength(s):

Weakness(es):

-Likes-

Food:

Drink:

Stone:

Treasure type:

-Dislikes-

Food:

Drink:

Stone:

Its perfect!!!

Ok for Dragons i will have the Brothers of ice and Fire!

and for Human order a Wizard!

CountDracula said:
One question: Can my char only be a sorcerer if he's part of the Order? Since it says "Spell type (only Order)"...
Hm.. I didn't think about that. But your character can be a sorcerer if he;s outside the order, it's just uncommon, Because the Order has such a large influence. But eh, that's just me rambling. He can be a non-order sorcerer c:

question...In stone we put whatever gem or thing like Obsidian or ruby,s right?

StoneWolf18 said:
Great! I'll work on a character right away. Any idea when the thread will be up?
Mmm, actually, since I'm working this fast, I might be able to get it up by friday. o: I'm working on the thread now, so if you wanna chat or post your characters there, you can. (Just ignore the closed sign 8) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back