• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Zalir gaze followed the middles as the hit the mountainside. Her stomach dropped before she looked back to the beast. There was fear all over her body but there was also a touch of sorrow. Nothing like this in front of her could live without pain, yet this felt like the end for Zalir. She closed her eyes as she prepared for the worst. The aura she felt around grew and something in her stomach turned and did nothing but cause pain. When Armageddon attempted to erase her she shrieked out before she found herself lying on the floor. But something was wrong. Her feathers were lying around her and there was no more white covering her body. There was nothing Zalir could do but wince in pain as her eyes drifted towards the group talking. When the attempt to have her erased was commencing the corruption inside her reacted and fought back inside her. Consuming her body and changing her anatomy. As she look to her hand it wasn’t the same. Gazing over back to the group she tried to call her over. But there was little trying from her. One thing that went through her head however was that she should thank Syndraxiana when she next saw her and how her son was doing.

black_dragon_v2_by_sandara-d9jtdg8.jpg
(Hope this okay, don’t want Zalir to die, juuuuust yet)

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Last edited:
Genju Fullbring
Nodding his head he looked at her with a stern look. “The others will feel discomfort with you here, just ignore it.” Genu smirked at her. “You never answered my question about the two, if you want information act like it.” Genju was getting slight impatient he didn’t want the others to walk in. “Well let me just say this Hakai is like a league for villains. All the villains Asgard ever knew from weak to abnormally powerful. If I were you I’d watch out. Tonight Yhorm will be coming in to mert with Kazuto personally. Just stay close to me around here and I’m sure you’ll be fine. The two main targets are Kai and Jen, but Kazuto is hoping they fight one another. Tiring each other out then we’ll erase them with the Armageddon. He plans to kill Kai first though, because the boy potential to continue growing just keeps getting more and more rapid. I’m sure I have that same potential if I actually trained.. This war is here to destroy this political system that was created. We are trying to change the mind of others.”
Juju Juju
(She gets stranger and stranger lol I don’t know how to respond help me out here. Nobody’s dying which is why there was a flash. Ridge Ridge )

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah racked her brain trying to remember anything familiar with those stories. "I think I have, but can you tell me because I think I've forgotten." She scratched her cheek in embarrassment.
Gohan510 Gohan510

The Council
As Yoku, Sarah, and Crow spoke their fellow comrades drained out to the point of being unconscious till their bodies can muster enough mana and strength to stand. The main trio stood their discussing nothing but war talk. “Did we leave Hades behind by the way?” “He escaped with his own fashion.” “I see.. I’m sure they’re headed to the new hq huh? How do you guys think the people are gonna think knowing we’re at war again?” “Nothing but accept the hard truth. Those who’s hearts are tainted will do anything to crumble a well ran system, even if they have to Sacrifice themselves to do so.” “Because this system doesn’t work in their favor. My question is why does this guy know so much.” “Books can give you knowledge right? Probably found the library deep within the sands. That place is like an ancient ruin with lost legends and stories of Asgard.” “Only two people ever found it after it’s crumble though. Jade and spearce.” “Make it three now.. that thing back there. The Armageddon. What is it’s purpose?” “To erase anything that gets in the current masters plans. I did notice something though, when Kazuto spoke he said a quote I’ve heard before. “The time has come to open Asgard and wash everything away. Rejoice that the world of evil is at hand. The land of gods will be opened”. He was pretty sure of himself then.” “Sounds like something Black or Yhorm would say.” Sarah looked over at Zalir with a stern look as she sighed looking back at the two. “So we should get going.” Crow looked at her with a confused expression as he shook his head. “Alissa and Reiner are wiped completely, you can only transport 4 plus yourself so total of five. There’s six of us. Even if he left Zalir she wouldn’t be able to find us. That location is completely hidden. So i suggest we wait.” “I’m sure the enemy won’t rest for us to recover Crow, but alright if you insist.”
Ridge Ridge
Jugo
Jugo rubbed her head as they walked up to a black cabbin and he opened the door for the little girl to step in as he closed it behind himself. “So you don’t know how magic was first founded right?”
Plutia Plutia

Zalir stayed laying on the floor in her own pitty. She pushed herself she she was lying on her stomach staring at her own body. The strips of purple that shown through the strips of ickly skin. Her body felt as if it weren’t her own, jaw larger, breath deeper and wings larger. Loosing her streamline shape was hurtful, it was a foreign body yet it was now her own. Yet even so she had gained more strength in her body rather than relying on her speed.

Grunting, Zalir pushes herself up onto her feet, wobbly but standing. Her eyes moved towards the three that were standing. She sighed before walking towards them. But she didn’t stopped once she reached them, her footsteps carried on without a second look. “I can fly those wounded to somewhere safer. As Sarah has said, they will not wait and neither should we.” Her voice was croaky and corse, her eyes went down to Alissa and Reiner as she only stood and stared. Zalir had lost her comforting expressions that were only harsh and unknowing.

Gohan510 Gohan510

"No, is it that important?" Sarah didn't think much of how magic was first founded since she believed it wasn't very important to remember.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Name: Yorhm
Sexuality: Asexual
Image:
juha_bach_by_rikydosanin-d5hkp5g.png

Organization:
League of Villains
League of Villains: is a group of organized villains that is made up of both weak and powerful villains and are the main antagonists of the series.​
Crimson Ones
Crimson Ones: Are a religion that most humans and demons, etc follow. It is the religion that one man had created everything in the world. That said man has kids who are passed down in the family and represented as "Majesty". The religion is only allowed to follow the new born Majesty till he or she is killed off.​
Crimson Ones Logo:
mibu_clan_logo1_by_kazukinaguto-d66lcmj.jpg

Quirks: Strokes his Mustache
Back Story: Will be announced
Magic: Dark Magic, Able to see the future (Limited)
Spells:
-Divine Power of God: Able to see the future and each possibilities of one situation. (Could only activate this spell in the night
-Crimson Devastation: Creates a giant Meteor to plummet down on earth.
Magic Aura: A pure black aura with white eyes like on his face in his god form.

Divine Power of God form:
626Yhwach_reveals.png
Juju Juju (one of them from the last rp i forgot jerome.)

Jugo
“Of course it is?! You use magic, so wouldn’t it come across to you as. Maybe you should learn what started it?” Jugo went to a table and pulled a chair for her as he sat on the other side. Once she was seated that was when he prepared his story.

Way long ago there was 7 wizard that sat at a round table like we did as counsel members. Each wizard held an element to them that countered the other and so for. The 7 elements were, fire, water, air, earth, dark, light, and mystic. The element of fire and wind were blood brothers, Hashirima and Hyuga. Each element was representing the very magic we all use today. With a slight alteration.

The element of fire and wind gained knowledge of combining their powers together created another element, getting consumed in power they had set themselves out to force the others to blend their elements together. That's the story of how magic was created. The wizards of wind and fire soon killed off their fellow brotherine in the search for power. Down the line the Element of fire killed the Element of wind to gain more power for himself.

Yet the tale of the brothers does not end there. There we go to the tale of the Lost Knight and the Last Knight. Three important stories you MUST always remember. Now then back to what i was saying. Lets start with the Last Knight. Many years after the fall of the 7 wizards a reincarnation of their group was reformed as the knights. Lets just say the cycle had began once more. Fire and Wind two brothers fighting for power. Yet this time it came with a twist, their mother the Queen of Aspen challenged the two brothers killing their friends in the process. The brother of fire left the lands in search of power. Now now I know this might get confusing, but before the mother got involved the knight of lightning left the knights. The reason he left because he thought that the group was slowly becoming corrupt since they had so much power To themselves. He became the lost knight as no one knew where he ran off too. Now for the Last Knight it’s pretty self explanatory, he was the last of the knights to be around. Now what makes the two so important? They are the locks and keys to the Fallen Kin. The room that started it all, a lost chamber no wizard has ever seen only those of the knights prophecy. Now they are also the keys to awakening a beast who takes the place of one of the gods in the body of a mortal. A demon at fact, children of grim. It goes by Armageddon.

You keeping up? Now Armageddon was a beast created by the mother of the two knights who killed off their friends. Think of Armageddon as a revenge of the fallen. It’s purpose was to kill the mother once her mission was complete and erase the Last and Lost Knights.

Want to know the tale of the Freedom fighters?” Plutia Plutia

Sarah Love
“That’s thing we gotta bring those two with us so it’s best we wait plus you’re not looking so good. You should rest like them, it’s best we wait anyway. The guilds will set everything for us and when we arrive we can go straight to business.”
Yoku
“I’m sure air been going onthe pearl nor guilds will allow Zalir in looking like that. Wait. Where are our two baby dragons at?”
Crow Fullbring
“Waldo got ahold of them.”
Yoku
“What does he want with the two though?” Yoku looked rather interested what the two dragon dancers had to offer.
Ridge Ridge

Eyes darting towards Sarah she snorted. “Many of the guilds will have lost half of their people.” She stood herself up again as her knees began to wobble slightly. Taking in a breath she closed her eyes focusing on her centre of gravity. Ears witching as she listened to the conversation going on behind her they briskly opened before looking straight ahead. “Looking like what,hm?” She sneered slightly unamused. “The ‘baby dragons’, weill most likely be trained more. Or Waldo is going to show/tell them something their minds have never known” Chuklong to herself she span herself round facing the group. “Perhaps they will be shown their destinies. More so than my god could.” Her body slowly lowered to the ground with a large thud as her eyes never left the remaining conscious council.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia scoffed at the notion of the others being discomforted by her presence. "If I balked any time someone looked at me the wrong way I'd never have left the Obsidian Territory."

"All the villains will be here? Oh, whatever will I do?" she said dramatically. "I can only hope my sweet husband defends me from such terrors." Syn gave a short laugh, her face returning to a somewhat serious face afterwards. Yhorm was her foe during the last war and she doubted neither he or she would be happy to see each-other once more. The details may be lost to her but her instincts remained true. He was bad news and she would keep her guard up and her eyes inquisitive. This game she was playing was about to get a little more interesting.

"I'm sure you would surpass him as well." she let out a sigh before continuing. "Sometimes you two are so similar I swear you're related somehow...both too headstrong for your own good."

Gohan510 Gohan510
(lol the stache on that man. Glorious.)

(Plot twist they are the same person... lol. You guys always comparing them jeez.)
Genju Fullbring
Genju looked at Syndraxia with a glare that showed he was not joking around about the league. “Yhorm is no joke now.. his power grew massively. Jerome as well, there’s a lady you must show respect to. Menova. She is the true leader one who’s hid in the shadows, one who has control of the hollows and children of grim. She’s as powerful as Yhorm Jerome and Kazuto combined. So don’t try it.” He stopped his speech once she mentioned the reassemblance. “Heh, is that so....” Genju’s magic power was rising as she has nearly disrespected him. Why does the two always get compared, he has nothing alike with Kai.
Juju Juju
Sarah Love
Sarah looked at Zalir and didn’t bother to respond because there was no literal reason. “Now then. Our first objective would to highten the defenses of every guild and keep none wizards in the way of harm keep them in the Hq. Which is handy the fact its a small village surrounded by a wall with a giant house for us to discuss war terms if needed. So for the mean time I’d be best for Zalir to stay with a guild most likely dragon heart. Since her child is there.”
Ridge Ridge

Zalir gazed down at the floor. After all this time she helped them her mind had believed she was owed a little more respect than what was given but then again her sudden out bursts most likely had a weigh in on it however. When the mention of her son arose however her eye started up. “I can not be around my son.” She fell silent after that looking back down to the floor.

Last edited:
Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah sat down and tried to remember the important parts of the story. She hoped she didn't accidentally forget something during his explanation, otherwise, it would be really embarrassing for the pinkette. "Who are the freedom fighters?" Sarah asked.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Sarah Love
“Despite the sudden change, you shouldn’t run and hide from your child. A good parent will still be a good parent despite all the rough times. It’s just if you’ll pick your feet up, suck up your pride, and accept life as it is. The longer you stay from him the more worry he’ll get.” She said this with a soft smile. “For instance he may not seem nor act like it but Crow is actually a great father. Besides all the things Genju has done and has continued to do he can still show his face to his son and tell him “I love you.” Something every child wants.” She looked over at Crow giving him that look as if she was proud of him for something at least. “Wait.... Where’s king?!”
Yoku
“You know him. He ran off ahead of us to remnant.” Yoku looked at the group as he sighed. “Sometimes i question King.”
Sarah Love
“He does everything for the gooder cause. Like countless other times.” The back of her mind she couldn’t help but wonder what draxia and the boys were doing.
Ridge Ridge

“If I were running and hiding I would not be here at this very moment now. I know what is best for my child, it is not my appearance he would fear. Whilst you all lavished in a life out of hiding, we have hid for years apon years from your kind to avoid dying. He has been without me for more than a mere few days, so please. The next time you tell me to suck it up have a little more thought.” Her head didn’t move while she stayed lying on the floor with her neck stretched out.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Yoku
Putting his arm in front of Sarah preventing her from getting close to Zalir. “Don’t waste your time nor effort. Save it for the enemy.”
Sarah Love
“She is the enemy with her poisoned tongue.” Sarah stepped back from Yoku and looked away as she walked over to the two who were starting to wake up. “Let us leave now.”
Crow Fullbring
“They just woke up calm down.”
Sarah Love
“Then we’ll leave without you.” She placed a hand on Alissa and Reiner. “I know your heads may hurt but we need hurry up to Vale.” The magic circle formed under the three as it began to spin preparing a jump gate.
Crow Fullbring
Shrugging to Yoku they both walked to the three as they both placed their hands on Sarah. Before the rush of light blocked his vision he looked back at Zalir and sighed as the light consumed his vision. In a bang they flashed off to Vale.
Ridge Ridge

Zalir smirked to herself as she listened to Sarah speaking. The darkness always brought out the truth in people just as Crow had said not but a few hours ago. When they all began to leave she lifted her head gazing at them all before her eyes connected with Crows. Her face twisted into a devious smirk as she began to stand to her feet. Taking in a breath she spat out fire towards them, whether or not it caught any of them was another question but once they left she gazed round look for an exist. When she found it she bounced herself out still getting used to the new body she had been given. It was heavy and had a lot more to be conscious about. Taking a breath she allowed the wind to breeze over her scales. Taking in a large breath she sent out a large and piercing sound that would be heard for miles apon miles from her current location.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

(No way that be heard by anyone important. It has been 2 hours since all the transportation I’ll start illustrating the time as i post.)
-3:30pm-
Sarah Love
Appearing at Vale after 30 minutes have went by she looked around as it already seemed populated from everyone that came from Vale and Dragon Heart. Thankfully the other guilds weren’t attacked. “Its seems like everything is as normal.” She saw the giant building that stood over the others. Not the fact it was on a small hill but it towered over everything from size alone. She looked at Reiner and Alissa who finally rose up from their slumber. “Still outta mana huh?”
Alissa Violet
“Indeed it makes me feel weird to even be walking.”
Yoku
“Take it easy then.” Yoku rubbed her back as he walked ahead of the group. “I’m sure King is awaiting upon our arrival.”
Reiner
Getting vines from the floor he created his cane out of it as he used it to walk. “A good sip of pheonix tear could get us back in shape I’m sure King has some.”
Crow Fullbring
“Her alone gives the feathered dragons a bad name. No other feminine dragon acts the way she does. That’s un dragon like, it’s childish.” Crow said under his breathe with his hands rested in his jacket’s pockets. Crow followes after the others as Sarah and Alissa followed after him. Thinking about what Syndraxia is doing and why she would switch sides like that, even if she was planning to double cross them he knows her plan won’t go as smooth as she wants. This is a war, and someone can’t play games like this. Her life is on the line.
Alissa Violet
She looked at Crow with a worried expression. “You alright little birdie?”
Crow Fullbring
Crow smiled at Alissa as they walked towards the giant building. “A lot going on right now is all and my mind is trying to process it all.” Crow turned his head as he watched the people move by, those from Vale already had the faces of a dead man walking. “Those that seen the terror sure look like it.”

(It's common to compare villains and heroes of stories, since it displays the fine line between good and evil. What divides Kai from Genju is his viewpoint on things and how far he is willing to go to obtain power. The never-ending lust to become better is what makes them similar and is something that makes one easy to slip into corruption. Genju started out like Kai but eventually strayed from the light, which is what people like Syn and Zalir fear... as is both their right. Syn knew Genju before the fall and Zalir saw through her eyes the punishment her kind received. Both of these people should be able to state those connections as it is a valid point. We are not trying to be buggy, but expand on the fears of our characters :ghostuvu:

double plot twist.
Zalir and Syndraxia are actually the same dragon. )

Syn rolled her eyes and dismissed Genju's warning with a light-hearted wave of her hand. "Okay, okay, I'll mind my manners. I know a dangerous man or woman when I see one." Her careless tone did well to conceal her interest in this woman Menova... one who could command the children of grim. Now that would be an interesting character.

A small smirk caught along the edge of her lips when she saw Genju's anger. "Honestly you two would get along, if you weren't on opposite sides of the chess board, of course. And by get along I mean Kai would be challenging you to duel almost every day just to see if he surpassed you yet. "

She wondered if this would upset him more. There was a silent joy in that, though an even quieter part of her whispered her to stop. So she did. Syn sighed before pulling him closer and planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Now stop being so nettlesome. Or was that jealousy?" She chided with a laugh, turning away to leave him.

Gohan510 Gohan510

(You didn’t have to go in debt I was only joking lol I know that mich dang old friend.)
-3:40 pm-
Genju Fullbring
Genju looked at her as she continued on about them getting along at first it annoyed him till he was called by the simple touch from the feminine drake. His eyes were lost in a world no other could imagine to see the beautiful sky. Hearing the drums play Genju opened the door behind him. “Let us go.” Taking a couple of steps out of his room he stretched as two prople being in such a small space is something hard for him. “The meeting as begun. I’m sure Yhorm had already envisioned you being here so don’t di anything... weird. You’ve been acting different since you been here, as if you’re happy to see me. Like the old times..” Genju looked down the hall as he took a quick pause in his sentence. The memories rushed him for a bit and soon left. “You know about hyper instinct correct? I mentioned earlier and you gave off the expression as if you never heard of it before.” He laughed a bit until Syndraxia came out the room with him.
Juju Juju

(I never said it would it was just a general part of the post :/:)

Zalir began to fly through the sky as she gazed down upon the land below her. Her wings were so unsual she wasn’t the most graceful in the air at this point. She was heading back to the guild and soon made it there within her time. When she came there was nothing but as shell of what was and what could have been. Her legs were sore and her stomach still in pain from her scewered fight thanks to Syndraxiana. While she began to walk through her senses where controlled but alert for any Hing hat could be around. She was lost on what she needed to do.
Gohan510 Gohan510

-4:00pm-
Jugo

“The freedom fighters were the older version of the Council members. Back then it was the liberals who ruled over, but a king ruled over them. A king was corrupt and what the freedom fighters were the voice and fist of those who couldn’t speak for themselves or fight on their own against the king and liberals.” Jugo got up walking to a counter behind Sarah opening a drawer. What was inside was a necklace that a shiny red gem in the middle.
Plutia Plutia
Hinari Ai
Watching as the people walked through the giant gates in the walls surrounding remnant. Hinari smiled at those who passed as they still had some hope in their eyes. This was the beginning of something good. An evolution for the side of good. “I will see you all soon.” She waved at those that could not use magic. Turning to her wizardly comrades. She nodded at them as they began their journey back to te guild where they will rebuild and defend with their lives. Dragon heart was the western front of the defense line.

Juju Juju

Name: Jerome Aldo
Sexuality:
Asexual
Image:
Precht_as_Fairy_Tail's_master.jpg

Personality: Very smart as he can be rude because of this. He tends to not be the nicest leader there is out there.
Species: Demon
Guild: None, But organization: Dark Savage, League of Villains
Location of Guild Mark: N/a
Region: Alinor
Bio: TBA
Magic: Divine Magic
Magic Aura: Purple
Transformation: Demon Lord- (Increases all his stats but takes up a lot of mana)
v687g35.jpg

Spells:
Divine Pistol: Shoots magic projectiles from his finger tips

Ex:
Hades%27_Bullet_Magic.gif
tumblr_lz88r4HrVY1r8z853o1_500.gif

Divine Chains: Magical chains that grab on the opponent and flings them wherever Jerome Pleases
Ex:
latest

Demon Summoning's

Dark Magic

Weapons: N/A

Fighting Style: (Close Combat, Ranged Combat, Ariel Combat, Balanced)

Balanced

Quirks: N/a

Other: Used to be friends with Hinari

Waldo

Dodging the two attacking him once again Waldo smiled with his arms behind his back. Dodging with no ease Waldo went between the two jabbing them in their sides. Zooming past the two as they tried to give him a around side hook and missed. Waldo laughed at the two as he placed his left hand over his mouth. Kai's fist almost touched Waldo as he used his left hand's index finger to block the punch and the wind around them blew roughly. "That's just rude."

Kai Takeshi
Kai looked up at Waldo as his fist was stopped by the touch of a finger. "Sorry about that. I saw the opening and I went for it like you wanted." Kai said with a chuckle and a smirk that grew across his lips. Kai's eyes shined bright as he went into a full barrage against Waldo. Kai then flashed stepped out the way allowed Giru to close in on Waldo.
Giru
Attacking Waldo with full speed Giru watched all of Waldo's moves. Going for a kick Waldo ducked under Giru, watching his opponent move in a fast motion Giru's right arm turned into a metal pole as he slammed it down at Waldo. Creating a giant crater under them Waldo obviously dodged the attack. Giru landed into the crater flying towards Waldo with Kai behind him. Trying to go into Sync once more with Kai they attacked Waldo.
Waldo
Grabbing Giru's arm tossing him away as he pushed Kai's arm up jabbing him in the gut, then soon sending him flying as well. Turning to look back at Kai get back up instantly, he noticed a black burst of mana erupt from him.
Kai Takeshi
Kai's hair was floating up as the air around him got intense as the black bits of aura came from his body. Kai stood up slowly as his hair covered his eyes while floating up. Kai's eyes shined a bright red as he looked at Waldo and the black bits of Aura emerged from his body again. Kai looked at his hands as it seemed like he wasn't conscious while he was standing in front of Waldo. Kai's hair fell back down as his eyes stopped shining, the dark mana left him.
Waldo
"That didn't look right.." Waldo said to himself while floating in the air starring at Kai. Landing to the floor he clapped his hands together once as his staff appeared and he repaired the crater in the floor. "That is enough for now, you alright Kai?" Waldo looked at the boy with a stern look.
Kai Takeshi
"Yeah I'm fine why?"
Waldo
Waldo Looked at Kai with a worried look on his face as he turned away from the two. "Right come on as your training will continue. Weights, four laps this time good luck!" Waldo continued to walk away from the two as his face was more serious then normal. Only one person showed off that amount of negative energy before, and that was Yoyoruka. A man who was apart of the freedom fighters and got consumed with pure evil. Waldo thought of all the events that Kai has currently been going through and it hit him. The fact that he's been through so much in his life, his negative thoughts clog him. Waldo looked back at the boy who was prophesized to save the world. People continue to turn his kindness into weakness.
-Year 670 Dark Age-
Past Yoyoruka
"Get away from me old man Reiner." His body was consumed with black flame. His eyes were yellow and his pupil was black. A empty soul at fact. Yoyoruka had turned on his former comrades as he looked at them all in order. "I will continue to fight on!" He was injured as blood dripped down his right arm, it was broke.

images (57).jpg
Sarah stared at the necklace in his hands. It was so pretty she cpuldny help but to have her eyes on the jewellery. "So pretty..."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back