• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Syndraxia was quick to note the wounds on Genju's arm. Were they from the fight? "Are you alright?" she asked while following after him, referring to his arm. A talk was exactly what she wanted right about now... there were so many questions she needed answering. One of which occurred to her during their previous battle.

The dragoness chewed on her lip thoughtfully before deciding to voice one. "Genju... back at the battle you spoke of Kai almost as if you knew him... do you?"

Gohan510 Gohan510
(plot twist: Black actually has hidden feelings for Genju and is upset now that Syndraxia is back in the picture xD hahah)

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah walked through the open door her left for her. "Okay, but I don't think I'll be much help if I don't know what it looks like." She looked around for something that would stand out a lot.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Genju Fullbring
“My arm is slowly reaching its limits. No matter how you look at it, your cells slowly begin to die if they continue being over used. My left arm is like a target for people I don’t know why.” Genju kept walking as Syndraxia asked the question he stood in front of a wooden door slowly sliding it open. He stopped mid motion as she mentioned his knowings on Takeshi, he was in a frozen state. Genju completely opened the door after some time as he walked in the room. “Close the door behind you.” Genju laid on his bed, it wasn’t the most comfortable bed but it could do. It was only space for one so as a married couple they’d have to figure it out. “What I know about Takeshi? His father was the one who originally sealed me away.” Genju said jokingly. “It’s a lot of a confusion but a small period of time while he was “lost”, he was with me. Yes while I was sealed away it’s really complicated so let me sum it down. In another parallel time, but not timeline from that entire day Kai was with me as a baby for three days which was three hours in present time.” Genju watched the ceiling. “Theoretically if it wasn’t for me Takeshi would still be in 670 while the other dragon dancers are here. You know of his brother right? Ren Takeshi. The one Kai killed in the last war while going on that rampage, “false dragon” state.”
Juju Juju
Jugo
“Right here look.” It was a trinket that Jugo found. Walkng towards Sarah he showed her it. “Now watch.” Jugo placed it on a table as the room changed to another world as it was similar to Ahri’s house with all the wild mystical creatures around. “Stay close.”
Plutia Plutia

Zalir stopped spsinning round as she noticed the two other wyverns in the sky from Hanzo pointing them out. Her eyes closed for a moment before she began to run towards the other but instead changed into her drake form and pounced up into the sky. Her wings were picking up speed as she aimed for only one of her descendants. Her jaw slowly opened as a shot of fire flew at the wyvern along with her body. Pouncing onto it in mid air she tried to knock it from the sky, making it tumble down to the floor below.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Sarah almost lost herself in thought as she examined the creatures around her. "R-right..." She grabbed onto his right hand, just so she can stay close to him. "Where are we?" This wasn't a place she was familiar with.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Wyvern #1
These Wyverns weren’t like the others as it shook Zalir off landing on a building safely. The other landed beside it. Their were enhanced by a spell and special breeds. The Wyvern prepared its englufing flame destroying the town buildings in its way.
Ridge Ridge
Jugo
“Not every magical being is on Earth land. Has your parents ever told you stories of Asgard past? Or they kept that away from you?” A dragon looking creature flew over them slowly. “Let’s just say there’s more then meets the eye.”
Plutia Plutia

As Zalir back hunched over staring down at both the wyverns she growled under her breath. She didn’t wait a split second before charging towards the one prparing it’s flame. She was quick and streamline claiming her jaws onto its neck while tearing her claws into its side. Her eyes kept on the other as she tried to swing herself round on top of the wyverns back she had ahold of.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Wyvern #1
Besides her efforts Zalir was pushed off the Wyvern. A purple and black aura kept spewing out of it. When she attacked it hardened it’s skin which negated most the damage. The wyvern looked at its partner as they turned to look at Zalir. The king Wyvern was the main problem which was the one the council was fighting. There were eggs all around town to soon be hatched of new born special breeds of Wyvern. Continuing its destruction with the fire it was once shooting out before. There was a shake in the floor a powerful shake at fact.
(“Special Breeds” for a reason this won’t be easy us there’s two.)

Ridge Ridge

"More than meets the eye?" Sarah echoed after him, staring at the dragon that flew over them. "You mean there's a lot of places that also has magical creatures?" This was all new to her, and she hadn't heard anything of Asgard past from her parents. She wondered what it had to do with all this.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia's eyes passed over the cuts while Genju explained. Her brows knitted together in a look of concern, though she kept the knowledge for later. In honesty it was both surprising and unsurprising at the same time. Even Syn was noticing strains on herself, especially the heart. She knew it the moment she set eyes on the artifact back in the cave and saw the flickering purple flame within the darkness of corruption. Her soul was decaying. At the very thought the Heart bloomed in shadow, but Syn moved in front of it when she closed the door in an effort to hide it while it calmed down.

Her head tilted in confusion when Genju told of Kai's stay with him. "He stayed with you? But how...how did the villain of Asgard end up with the child of legacy? I don't know if I understand..." She said, rather perplexed.

(Sorry, not sure what 670 stands for xD)
Gohan510 Gohan510

(Its a year... we’re currently in the year of 789)
Genju Fullbring
He sighed and looked at Syndraxia. “It wasn’t by choice it was forced. I told you it was a like a time paranoia. No real explanation for it.” Genju told her as he got out of bed and walked to a table that seemed slightly broken his room wasn’t the best looking one. “Move on from that topic what else you have to ask.” He grabed a piece of wood as he crushed it leaving small cuts on his hand. “You all don’t understand the bigger picture. It’s not just Kai evil has to worry... it’s Giru as well. How do you think out of the seven dancers those two reach levels of gods?”
Juju Juju

Zalir stood looking at the two of them, there was little fear in her heart as she growled. Looking behind her she began to run at a quick speed, jumping she kept into the air before spinning herself round facing the two. Her wings spread as lighting soon began to spark down at the wyverns, aiming to catch at least one of them in the face more directly in its eyes. She screeched a large roar as her vision drifted down toward the others of the council.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Jugo
He sighed she wasn’t getting most of what he was saying. “Yes more then meets the eye. Asgard is bigger then what everyone wants to believe. Don’t show fear when we’re here.. or it’ll be bad for both of us.”
Plutia Plutia
Wyvern #1
Covering itself with it’s wings it watched Zalir waste her stamina as it crawled deep in the town.
Wyvern #2
Getting hit the Wyvern fell over into a pond as the other one went to hiding preparing for an attack. It got up from the pond flying after Zalir catching up to her without problems.

Ridge Ridge

"I'll try my best." Sarah took a deep breath when he mentioned that it would be bad for them if she showed fear. "Jugo, if you need me to buff your defence, just ask." She reminded him, for his sake or hers the pinkette didn't know.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Glaring at the wyvern that hid itself her attention went to the one that fell into the pond. As it began to fly to her she had the advantage of her height and accuracy. Her wins tucked and she dived like a bullet towards it. Before reaching the wyvern she released her talons as she gripped onto its body. He jaw opened as fire began to spew out from her. Her wings were still tucked leasing them to come tumbling down from the air unless the wyvern released itself.

Gohan510 Gohan510

(haha okay then, that makes more sense.)

Syndraxia calmly let the topic go, knowing Genju would go no further. She watched him walk over to the table and crush the wood until his hands bled from the shards. Clearly, Kai and Giru's progress had him upset.

She took a step towards Genju. "Well, they do tend to have an uncanny affinity for attracting strange mentors." It was a small joke and she tried a fleeting smile before placing a hand on his cheek to gently guide his gaze towards her.

"You are worried." She stated, looking into his eyes. Her gaze then went to his bloody hands while she cupped her own around them. "I never did ask you... why join Hakai? You normally play by your own rules. I didn't take you for a follower."

Gohan510 Gohan510

(My bad I should’ve established that myself.)
Jugo
“What fairytales have your parents told you? I may be able to give you a better look on what Asgard really is. Would you believe the stories you heard were most likely true.” Jugo said smiling at Sarah. “No need to attack just stay true to our path.” Keeping her close as the beast around them crawled and flew around the two.
Plutia Plutia
Genju Fullbring
Genju looked into her eyes as she made te joke. “One of the most strongest walking of life. I’d say they’re rather lucky to have him take them under his wing. Yes it does frustrate me to think about it, maybe I should train myself for the first time. To much is going on in short amount of time. Let me ask you something. Do you remember Yhorm the Great and Jerome?” Genju’s gave a serious look to her.
Juju Juju

Wyvern #2
Slamming into the ground the wyvern tried to get up as it rolled over getting the deake off it. Standing on its two feet it roared as fire spewed out. It was watching her regardless of her speed it was preparing itself for the worst as the other one hid. It caught slight attention to wat was going on at the hill as its leader faught the council with ease.
Ridge Ridge

Sneering as her lips curled over showing her fangs she continued to move on feet as it spewed out the fire. Her eyes never left it’s sights however, when it’s attention was slightly off she took the advantage by sliding underneath it and clenching her rains onto its jaw, pulling down with her strength to hopefully break it. If she did then she’d finally attempt to use her talon to slice its underbelly.

Gohan510 Gohan510

(Geez chill out lol.)
Wyvern #2
Getting killed off for its mistake the wyvern fell over. Having a crying call the floor shook once more. The same shaking before Kazusho left.
Demon
The demon came from hiding as it stepped on the dead Wyvern as it looked at Zalir. Not making a sound the giant that was awakened from it’s slumber, the true shadow of Asgard finally showed it’s face from being freed with the help of Kazusho. The demon was nearly the size of Zalir it gave off a evil aura sending fear to EVERYTHING as this was what was so hyped. Asgard’s Armageddon, the beast stopped walking as it finally met close to Zalir.
(The shadow of Asgard in the form of a child of grim)

(the end is neigh :ghostxx: haha)

"Yhorm sounds familiar, though I can't recall where. As for Jerome... not really." Syndraxia gave a shrug. "Are they another pair of human legends I've never heard of?"

She recalled her conversation with Alissa back at the guild about the warrior of flame. Back when the guild stood proud and tall, not the heap of ash and stone it now had become. It had been no more than a few hours ago but by now it already felt like an eternity. Genju did have a point about everything happening so swiftly.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Genju Fullbring
Genju looked at her with a frustrated look. “Did they wipe your memory or something or did you get delusional? Those were your friends main concern in the last war.” Genju held her hand looking at her trying to figure her out with just looks. “What’s really going through your mind right now. Why are you truly here? The power of evil or good? Maybe both?”
(From the last rp btw.)

Juju Juju

Last edited:
Sarah hummed as she thought of a fairy tale that her parents told her at least once. "I think there was a story about a tribe filled with people that has cat ears and a cat tail." She tried to ignore the looming threat around them. Her hand squeezed Jugo to make herself calm.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Taking a breath as her muscles relaxed from th fight, her neck was slumped down as she got herself back up to her feet. Eyes closed she was concentrating on her breathing to return it back to normal. She didn’t have the relaxation for long as she heard the footsteps of something else in front of her. Picking her head up, her face tensed and so did her body. But she made sure that no emotion was shown on her face. It struck her in her deepest part of her stomach as fear swept her like a ghost on a grave. Zalir swallowed lightly before her mistrials flared. There was no signs she was going to attack the beast brut then again there was no sign of her doing anything at all except state at the beast.

(Zalir wanting to crawl back into her hole and eat chicken for the rest of her life now x.x)

Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
(Sorry for the short posts. Let us say our farewell to the amazing Assassin.)
Armageddon
The beast had a glowing orb on its chest as it looked at the feathered beast. Looking up at the hill with the council members the orb shot multiple magical missiles as they blasted the hill which made it slowly crumble to the water. The head wyvern flew off into the middle of Vale. Armageddon looked at Zalir once more as the orb shined bright attempting to erase her from existence. A huge bang and flash of light hit the Armageddon as it walked backwards trying to regain its composure and senses.
Sarah Love
Laying on the ground she looked around as she grabbed her head with a slight headache. “What happened?” She loojed around as her comrades were all laying with her as she saw Zalir with them. They weren’t in Vale anymore and Sarah didn’t understand why. Trying to sit up her head continued to bang. “Is everyone okay?”
Hanzo
With his hands in his pocket Hanzo looked back at Sarah. “It’s been 3 hours. I thought you all died on me.”
Sarah Love
Trying to stand up she grabbed her head. Sarah fell back and was swiftly caught by Crow. She looked up at him and smiled as she used him as support to stand up.
Crow Fullbring
“Don’t hurt yourself.” Crow looked at her as she used him as a support to stand up. “The war really has started. We’ll have to set up shop at the fort manor.”
King
“Preparing for war such short time. If any of you wondering it was Alissa who saved us. That demon was going to erase us all. Such power should consume a being like that.”
Hanzo
“It’s Armageddon, sorry to cut it to you but that’s the thing Reiner was talking about. Think of this as the beginning of the end.”
Crow Fullbring
“Beginning of the end huh? Is that so?” Crow looked at Hanzo with a more serious yet depressed look on his face. “Ain't anything sweet.”
Sarah Love
She looked at Alissa and Reiner who were knocked out she had a tear go down her cheek as she smiled a bit. “So many events are going on in short amounts of time.” She sighed walking towards them crouching down to touch them both giving them some of her mana.
Hanzo
Hanzo looked at his everyone as his jacket swayed with the wind. “You know what this means right?” He gave them the look of wanting to part ways from them. “This world isn’t going to be the same even if we stand here and fight.”
Yoku
“Go partner and get stronger. Make sure you come back when we need you most. Got it?”
Hanzo
“Right.”
Crow Fullbring
“Well alright Hanzo stay safe out there a war is coming real quick. I had my messanger bird a while ago to contact all the guilds so i know they transfered all their mages and civilians over there. One less worry for us.”
Sarah Love
“We’re going to win.”
Yoku
“Don’t say because of Kai because that’s their main target. The minute he appears on the battlefield he’ll be sent so many of their main soldiers.”
Crow Fullbring
“Good. We all know that boy especially if his partner in crime is there. Dragon Dancers have a strange way of regaining stamina over the course of battling. I’m sure he’ll handle it. My main concern is their “main” soldiers. The top dogs. Mainly those Hakai members, Genju, and now.... Syndraxia.”
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Jugo
“That tale is partially true. Their people have all animal like features not just cats, but do you know about the Lost and Last Knights.” Jugo’s voice had gotten serious with the little girl as they were dwelling into serious conversation. “Have you heard of the “Dark Times” or maybe “The Great Mage War” oh maybe “A Man Who Fought Gods”.” Jugo looked ahead as they traveled.
Plutia Plutia

(oh caught me off-guard... thought they were new dude. :deadopenmouth: It's been so long haha. oh well. This was dragged into the IC so imma go with it. *rubs hands together* hehehe...)

Syndraxia's eyebrows knitted together, a look of discomfort passing over her eyes when she heard the names. Was that their names? She swore they had another... but now that she began thinking of it, she could hardly remember the details of what they even looked like. Everything beyond the war's end seemed blurred, and attempting to uncover any details resulted in nothing but a small pain. Her stomach dropped into a cold void and a chill ran up her spine. How had she not noticed this before... or...

"Oh, right." Syn muttered, looking away to hide the concern. She was quick to change the subject when the opportunity arose. "Why did I join? Well the answer is simple. Because of you." her head tilted to the side slightly while she gave Genju a smirk that didn't reach her eyes. "I'll leave you to decide whether that is good or bad idea."

There may be an unsettling flaw in her psyche, but her purpose here was still clear as a flame in the night.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back