• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Bartender: "So Ira... I've been meaning to ask.. what suddenly caused you to drink more?.. I mean.. I welcome the extra business that you've brought to my tavern.. but I must admit, even I am rather shocked about the sudden increase in your visits..."

Ira: "Ema'rri."

Bartender: "Say no more... this one's on the house"

Ira: *nods*
If Ema’rri is there: *smiles innocently*
If not: *sneezes*

Hello everyone!! I'm planning on making my CS tonight for a little while. They're going to be a WIP for a little bit.
Everyone has such nice characters I'm super excited

I was thinking about making the eldest prince, if no one else has claimed him yet.
Hey, you're gonna be making my oc's partner then! PM me if you have any questions! I'll be happy to answer. ^-^

Hey, Star! Go right ahead– might want to hurry since the roles are filling up pretty quick though.

mochi bun mochi bun
I did ask on the interest check but it looks like it got lost in the shuffle - what's the reason humans and shifters bond in the first place? What do the shifters get out of such a partnership?

So, how do you guys convince yourself to get out of bed in the morning? I've been trying to work up the motivation for about 30 minutes, and keep stalling still. xD

Ye, ye, but that's during the week. I don't work on Sunday xD

Okay I think I'm gonna make a dragon. 🤔 now to read the CS page and see who needs a partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back