• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball: The End of the Beginning

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Goku is dead. They're all dead. The Dragon Team and their allies were all killed by Broly. With the Dragon Team gone, all hope has been lost for the Earthlings. Who will protect them now? No one is as powerful as Goku, Vegeta, or any of the rest of them were. Now, Earth is left vulnerable to any villain. Will a new team of mighty warriors come together to fight for Earth and protect it from harm? Or will it be destroyed or conquered by a powerful alien?

Notes
I am well aware the plot is quite bland. I'm thinking of ways to juice it up, make it make more sense, piece it all together, etc, etc. But basically the main cast of Dragon Ball were all eliminated by Broly which means in this roleplay there will be like no canon characters.

The highest power level I'll allow at the start of the roleplay is 950. I want characters to grow throughout the roleplay.

As far as races go, there will be no pure blood Saiyans. Only a handful of hybrids.

If you have any questions please please ask.

I am very interested! I would probably roll with a human if that's alright! Would Tien have established his dojo at this point or did he die before he got the chance in this timeline?

Last edited:
I am very interested! I would probably roll with a human if that's alright! Would Tien have established his dojo at this point or did he die before he got the chance in this timeline?
He would've established it.

Also interested, might make a human or one of those beastmen common on DBZ Earth

Hotdog! I love me some Shinhan. I’ll probably be rolling with something like that unless we end up having a ton of humans and need some more diversity.

I don't think that will be an issue, as I said I at least am planning to make one of those beastman Earthlings

Quick question. With everybody dead, do they still exist, in the afterlife? What is to stop someone from Wishing them back with the Dragon Balls? (the Dragon Balls really do have a way of killing all tension sometimes.)

Quick question. With everybody dead, do they still exist, in the afterlife? What is to stop someone from Wishing them back with the Dragon Balls? (the Dragon Balls really do have a way of killing all tension sometimes.)

Most of them have already been wished back once with the (Earth) Dragon Balls and it's possible our characters don't even know about the Z-Fighters

Last edited:
Venchi has a point.

Well I'll get a CS up a little later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back