• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Is he stupid or what?" Michinaga asked Dabria about Oakris before he took a seat.

"My name is Michinaga and I am a successor to the Ozawa clan! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to succeed because my parents said that I am too weak which leads to me to train harder. So, I went to a dojo but it wasn't as good as it used to be. But thanks to you, you showed me gratitude to train with you! So does it mean that you are my sensei? Well, are you?" He asked.

"A Saiyan needs support from a human right?" He asked.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Well... not often. I know a little bit of it. However my control over it is.... lacking." She explained. "I've spent more of my time focusing on other things as I figured all that stuff just wan't needed for someone like me who doesn't fight a lot."
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Doburu
Interaction/Mention: Latios Latios
Doburu folded her arms at that, looking away for a moment as she thought.

Low ki control... that would be a problem. Majins were strong in magic by nature, but only through properly mixing Ki and Magic could the Transfiguration Beam be utilized. In fact, now that she thought about it, that was probably why Sakura's Beam wasn't functioning properly. Overusing one or the other while mixing like that was causing her attempts to rebound. Doburu could help her far more easily if it was just the whole magic thing they needed to focus on. For Majins, something like that was a fairly simple process.

But ki...

"We will need to focus our efforts on that first, then." Doburu closed her eyes as she gave a low hum "But I do not believe my methods in Ki training will be suitable for you, they are quite.... specified."

But even as she said that, Doburu knew the answer. In fact, the answer was so perfect that she tried smiling to herself in satisfaction for being so quick witted. The Smile felt bad, and it hurt her cheeks to maintain. She ceased the expression with a hint of agitation before lowering her hands and gesturing to Sakura, "Those acquaintances I introduced you to at the Arena, I do believe that they will be far better suited at training you in that field than I."

Saying that, she approached the door of Sakura's less than stellar residence and nodded to it, "I am certain of the locations of at least one of their residences, and hold to the belief that enthusiastic fighters such as themselves would be deeply interested in aiding you on this matter."

(Thanks RPnation for not giving me any notifications...)

The Saiyan Child mostly stayed uncharacteristically slient as the saiyans spoke about the nature their training and the like. When Dabria suggested for Chardia to wanting to train... she would offer up a small nod then gives a thumbs up, seemingly willing with wanting to take up on that offer. Though as one human boy, enter the dinning room, Chardia didn't pay him no mind. As with the talks of training going into the realm of this 'Super Saiyan', causes Chardia to visibility twitch with her right arm as they talk about it.

Her body then began to feel a weird reaction to those two words, almost if it's trying to recall to some foreign memory in Chardia's head. "Hahaha... that doesn't seem all too alright." She said to herself, before using her left arm to calm her right. "...Maybe i'm just building up more strength from all this food. Yeah, yeah!" Not wanting the food to go to waste, Chardia starts to dig in more into the food... chomping away and having a grand ole time eating.

Saki didn't really have anything planned for today, so she decided she over to the Carmine Manor and visit. "Dabria Oakris! thought I'd..pay you...guys....a visit." She looked around the dining area and noticed there were others here. "Oh looks like you guys got guest already." She recognized Dakon and Yuki from the tournament. Though she didn't recognize Chardia or Michinaga. She walked up to the table and rested a hand on her hip. "You guys got plans after lunch?" She asked as she glanced at everyone.
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Flame Demon Flame Demon RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"We do actually, training" Yuki says eating lunch, not as greedy as Chardia, probably since she already had some food "Hey Dakon, is it common for older Saiyans to eat less? Or is it only if they don't use their energy much?" she asks tilting her head "You see, my parents prefer living quietly, which I can understand, but they don't eat nearly as much as you, Oakris or me" she explains.

"Actually, older Saiyans like to eat more. I know Goku used to do so, even before he realized he was a Saiyan. I don't follow his example on that as I have my own hunger to worry about." Dakon responded as he began to chuckle a little. His tail moved from side to side then curled up a bit.

"Weeellll... Thing is... Is is that Oakris and I already have a master. However! You could do a test with us to see if he will take you in! If not, I am sure my grandpa will train you!" Dabria said as Michinaga sat down, and then shook her head. "And no, She is not stupid. She is just teasing." She then said as she saw Saki walk in. "SAKI!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" The human jumped out of her seat and tackled Saki down with a hug. "We hadn't talked in a while! I was getting worried!"

Oakris chuckled as she watched Dabria, and then listened to Dakon's explanation on appetites in older Saiyans. "Interesting..." The butler and his merry band of maids came out with platters filled with food and such, and calming tea was poured into their empty glasses. "Sirs and Madames, lunch has been served. I do hope you find this meal satisfactory, much like lady Dabria and lady Oakris. Good day to you all, and do let us know if you need anything." The butler said as they all curtsied, and went off to do their business. "Thank you, Alistair!" Oakris said as she took off the lid and saw a massive helping of Calimari with rice and many pieces of shrimp tempura and vegetables, with Dabria getting Teriyaki chicken with fried rice, regular shrimp and crab. "DIG IN EVERYONE!" She exclaimed as she excitedly sat down and began eating her food. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Angelostar4 Angelostar4 animegirl20 animegirl20 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Other Tags to keep others caught up: Latios Latios GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CaptainSully CaptainSully )

Chardia would look over to see Dabria hugs a rather pretty lady, whose name was Saki it would seem. But the young saiyan girl didn't exactly pay any mind to that, instead looking straight at the crab that was on the table. It was very bright colored crab... and the steam coming off it made it all the more appealing to her.

"Ooooooh... that one is mine!" Chardia loudly exclaimed as she reaches forth towards the crab, grabbing it just hard enough to break it's shell to reveal some of the meat within it. Without a seconds notice, she digs into the center of the crab, chewing down without rest.

Dakon's eyes widened and he began to chow down on the food, grinning widely as he kept feasting and having his tail wrapped around his waist. "Wow.....this is very delicious." He commented after swallowing and stopping a bit. He chuckled quietly before rolling his shoulder. He stared at the choices he could have but he shrugged and decided to go random.

Yuki chuckles as she goes for the chicken "I've never seen this much food on one table" she says before digging in, trying different things "Although... my dad's chicken tastes better, I think he adds different spices. It's still delicious though" she says eventually, she guessed it would make sense everyone made their dishes differently, but she hadn't eaten at many friends their houses, hell she doesn't even have many friends to begin with.

"SAKI!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"

Saki looked over at Dabria with wide eyes as she jumped out of her seat ready to tackle her. "Wait Dabria don't you- dar-" She was cut off as Dabria tackled her with a hug. "Ugh" She didn't bother to force her off she patted her head and let Dabria get her hug out.

"We hadn't talked in a while! I was getting worried!"

"Haha sorry been busy." When servants finally came into serve the food. Dabria got off of her and went to the table and Saki stood up and dusted herself off. "Note to self don't ignore Dabria to long or she'll tackle ya." Saki mumbled to herself. She walked up to the table and took a look at the food. Well, guess it wouldn't hurt to have some. She thought to herself. Saki then sat down and joined the others and stared fixing her plate.
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Flame Demon Flame Demon RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Well c'mon! Grab a plate and grab a bite to eat! There's enough for all of us!" Dabria exclaimed as she pats a seat next to her, gesturing for her to sit next to her. Oakris smiled and shook her head as she began to eat, the Tempura was delicious and spicy all at the same time, as well as the Calimari and vegetables. "Our chef may use different spices than your old man does. And honestly, I prefer eating at home vs. in a restaurant, since the chefs here can take all the time they need to make sure the food is cooked to perfection! And after this, were are gonna give it all we got in Dakon's initiation test!" Oakris shivered at the thought of fighting someone stronger than her. It was always a passion for her to be stronger than her peers, even Dabria. However, she knew she could not take things overboard in that department, for a craving for power is insatiable. At least, that is what the movies and books say.

"Nice to see you here Saki, Dabby was getting antsy when you don't answer. You know how she is." Oakris chuckled as Dabria chowed down on her food. RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Angelostar4 Angelostar4 animegirl20 animegirl20 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Other Tags to keep others caught up: Latios Latios GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CaptainSully CaptainSully )

Dakon heard Oakris's statement about getting stronger due to his training and he chuckled. He knew that being stronger was his life goal and now he wanted to be even stronger than that. His tail quivered in excitement as he felt giddy from the excitement he felt. He knew that he could do anything to get on in the training and now that this was here, he had a chance. He smirked then he nodded. "Well, you ready to start soon? I won't go easy on you."

This homely feeling of people chatting around on the dinner floor made Chardia slow down on her eating, prehaps the feeling setting in that shouldn't be to greedy on eating all this food. As such, Chardia went over to grab a rather sizable crab from out of the pot... hand slightly stinging from the hot water, but it didn't burden the young saiyan one bit.

She then gets from out of the chair and head on over to Saki's side, with a smile plastered on her face... she sat the crab right onto her plate. "My dad always said that the pretty lady gets the biggest food first! Hehehehehe..." Chardia gave a slight bow to Saki, and then heads on over back to her seat next to Yuki... though almost a bit hesitant to pull on the saiyan's tail once again.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers animegirl20 animegirl20 Flame Demon Flame Demon

Yuki chuckles "True, my father uses spices he finds in the forest, to be honest, I rarely see him leave the forest" she says, she glances at Chardia and she shows her tail, now securely wrapped around her waist "A Saiyan's tail is very sensitive, you shouldn't pull it" she says "You wouldn't like it if I pulled on yours would you?"

After horking down their food, and feeling satisfied with their fill, Dakon had asked them if they were ready to start soon. "Oh, I am more than ready! I am gonna give it my all, so don't hold back on me!" Oakris said with a pump of her fists with a confident smile, but she did worry about one thing, her fettered anger. She worries that she may just lose herself if she feels like she is in a desperate situation, and with Dakon, well, she will be facing a much tougher opponent than what she fought previously. Dabria nods and got up out of her seat. "Hey sis, why don't we change into our Gis before we do the test? We gotta wear proper attire after all." "Sure, let's go do that. Excuse us for a moment, we will be back shortly." She said in a not so confident tone, though she put on the tough look. Dabria took notice right away as they walked off, and went tochange into their Gis.

"Oakris, what is going on? You totally broke back there!" "Dabria, I think you know well how badly this will turn out. I am not worried about losing to Dakon, but I am afraid of losing my cool... It's happened before on a couple of occasions, I don't want it to happen with Dakon, Yuki, and Chardia here." The white haired woman crossed her arms as went to their rooms upstairs. "Well you do make it painfully obvious when you are about to start screaming bloody murder, and when that happens, Grandpa normally comes around. I am sure they will understand once we explain it to them. Besides, We are not gonna let you be a danger to everyone and yourself. I don't care how strong you wanna get, you are my sister, and you are made of flesh and bone like me. So get your head in the game and remember to relax and clear that crowded head of yours!" The two girls split off, and a few minutes later came out with their red Gis on. Once they met again, they walked back down to the others, with Oakris back to her confident self after giving herself a pep talk. "Alright kindred Saiyans, let's head to the dojo and get the training underway!" Oakris said in a half joking manner. "You can join us too, Michinaga! And do you wanna watch, Saki? It is gonna be a rough bout!"
RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Angelostar4 Angelostar4 animegirl20 animegirl20 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Other Tags to keep others caught up: Latios Latios GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CaptainSully CaptainSully )

Dakon grinned and he slammed his two fists together. He chuckled and he was more than ready to get down with sparring with his two students. His tail quivered with excitement as he began to rub his hands together. "Come on then. Let's get started." He responded before stretching his arms out and starting to hover in the air as he glared down at Oakris and Dabria but it was more competitive than angry.

Saruka groaned hearing that. Great, more people. But if it ment being able to survive without the ever constant need for a job it would be a good trade off. “Fine... Well, I didn’t talk to any of them much so you’ll have to show me.” She said. By the end of this she hoped this all paid off.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"Uh we probably shouldn't spar in a dojo" Yuki says floating up slightly "I am not in complete comtrol of my super saiyan two transformation and I wouldn't want to ruin your dojo, we are doing this two vs two right?" she asks looking at the two sisters before looking at Dakon.

Dakon shook his head then he shrugged a bit. "I mean, I wanted to spar against the two of them first so I can evaluate their power and see where they need to go from there." He responded then he turned to Yuki as he tilted his head, "As for Super Saiyan 2 troubles, you need to base it off of your Super Saiyan transformation. Think of a pure emotion. Gohan did it when his friends were getting beat up." Thinking back to when the world was in danger from Cell, Gohan surpassed the barrier through sheer rage and sadness. Dakon rubbed his head as he sighed. Studying how this all happened was tiresome. Remembering it was worse.

"Well rage got me my first transformation, along with plenty of determination not to die" Yuki says thinking back to the day she got beaten pretty badly "I guess I need help with that, so that's a working point, it's a wonder I even made it as far as I did during the tournament" she says, sharing first place wasn't what she had expected when she entered, she had gotten lucky against the Majin when it was them left "I have been working on that by the way, controlling my natural reflexes so next time I won't move put people at risk" she says.

All this talk about training and fighting... made Chardia feel rather antsy. "Super Saiyan... I, I want to see what that is..." She thought to herself, seeing both Yuki and Dakon both floating in the air, before looking over to Oakris. "I still want to fight!" As if just to show off, Chardia leaps backwards from out of her seat and sticks the landing perfectly. "I've always wanted to see how strong people are outside of my home, so uh... let me join in too!"

Doburu
MAJ1.png

Interaction/Mention: Latios Latios Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"No matter," Doburu said as she led the way outside, "I've compiled much of their combat data from the tournament."

Once outside, Doburu hopped into the air again and floated whilst looking back to Sakura, "I've made note of their residences."

Doburu then went into a long spiel recounting the events she saw at the tournament, adding in notes here and there on things she'd noted about her opponents. She continued this while leading Sakura to one of the first residence's that came to mind, the Carmine girls. Compared to the other combatants, those two would probably be the simplest starting point for a novice in the usage of ki. Plus there were two of them in one location, the chances of finding a good trainer for her fellow Majin went up twofold.

So they left the slums beyond the city, Doburu pointing out observations about the girls to Sakura as they made their way to their residence.

But somehow, despite her continuous speech, the fact that the girls were rich never seemed to come up.

So when Doburu finally came to a stop and turned to Sakura, she casually waved behind her towards the massive mansion that was Carmine manor.

"Here we are," she stated, giving a curious look to the gate "I am not assured whether they are home or not, though."

She waited a second before shrugging and pressing a hand against the gate, patting it down over and over again, "I am sure that there is a method for opening this," she said with a hum, "I saw it open before while doing my research."

Oakris glared back at Dakon with competitive confidence, while Dabria paid no attention as she looked at her phone, and tapped it a few times. She began to see live feed from a hidden camera at the gate that Doburu and another Majin was at the main gate. "Heya, Doburu! Long time no see! Lemme open that bad boy up for you two!" She said as she activated the gate controls, and opened the ornate gate with just her phone.
"I never said what kind of dojo it was, but then again, it really isn't a dojo, more like an arena. We call it a dojo because it is next to the actual dojo." Oakris said in reply to Yuki's comment. "And Chardia, we never said you couldn't fight. I am actually curious to see what you can do." The saiyan saud to the young girl.

"Feel free to join in! Though I may not be able to fight after the test, Oakris has a lot more resilience than myself. But boy can I take a beating!" "Yeah, Yuki didn't break a sweat."

Dabria growled at her sister, who was chuckling with a smug smile. The group walks out into the main courtyard, and saw the two Majins walking in.

RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Angelostar4 Angelostar4 animegirl20 animegirl20 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Other Tags to keep others caught up: Latios Latios GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CaptainSully CaptainSully )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back