• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age RP~

thehighpriestess

magic user
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello! Welcome to my roleplay request for the Dragon Age universe. Thanks for taking a moment to read on, and if you have any questions feel free to reach out.

What I'm Currently looking for:

In a world plagued by chaos, a mage and a templar find themselves reluctantly bound by destiny as they uncover a dark conspiracy that threatens to engulf Thedas in an even greater turmoil. As they navigate their differences, they must forge an unlikely alliance to overcome the challenges posed by their respective backgrounds and ultimately work together to bring stability to their fractured world.
Potential Tropes: Grumpy x Sunshine, Enemies to Friends, Enemies to Lovers, Forbidden Romance, Prejudice
Gender roles can be reversed as well.
Mage x Mage
Keeper x Templar
(Work in Progress

(*These plots can be done before, during, or after the events of DA: O, DA2, DA:I)

I'd like my partners to strive for well-written, descriptive posts that contribute to the story's depth and atmosphere. For the most part, a few paragraphs should be the expectation.
Please let me know if something comes up and you can't continue. I understand life happens and you're not beholden to this site though, so if things fall off I'm usually happy to pick up again at a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back