• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age Origins: Prelude of War OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I remember for one of your other rps I had that dwarf character from that one place in the Anderfels that used to see visitors from other continents (I believe we discussed it before but the name escapes me atm.) I'd live to explore that idea again.

Navarra, not so much. I know it's super religious, like the Anderfels, but enchantments are more ordinary? I think...
Oh? Man, I can’t remember the rp.... DA wise it seems like the only plot I’ve tried before now was my original plot ‘Tale of Rivain’ (I think I tried twice, wait, once. I thought of trying a second time and tried another idea.) idk though it’s been awhile so can’t recall and can’t remember much about your dwarf at the moment. But cool! Sounds like a interesting idea. I can’t recall any oc's that I’ve made or explored being from Anderfels or Nevarra, but kinda adds to the sudden interest in both.

I know Anderfels is very tied to the wardens, politics and religion while being a very rough terrain to live in after that blight and that a warden named Gregoir or gre something came to fereldan from there from Alistairs mention during Origins. But not much else. Nevarra I only recall what Cassandra reveals about it and how they handle their dead with the Mortalitasi (?) looking after them. Plus I think they have a history of dragon hunters? I recall religion too but mostly the mortalitasi bit and Cassandra being from there.

Oh shit there she is! I forgot I included Nathan in that rp. Hadn't played him yet though but he's one my favorite characters. He originally belongs in the Inquisition timeline

Yeah I’m starting to remember those two more and more now. I forgot about my Salvestro/Wolfgang character.... I was looking forward to playing him.

I know 😭 So many characters over these passing years with such potential too. I swear we gotta write a book so that atleast 1 plot of characters survives haha

though as the scene is more or less 1x1 we could skip panda for a bit as they are super busy

Alright ya'll, update! I've decided to take a small, probably month-long writing hiatus until this COVID shit wears down because I have spent the last seven hours trying to write ANYTHING and I'm just too damn tired to concentrate lol I'm secretly dying inside but it's ok

If I've inadvertently killed the RP, my apologies, but I'm always up for picking this up again at a later time. Take care!
The Silent Z The Silent Z PREPARE FOR A DM

I apologize for ghosting there. Some personal stuff led into this whole virus situation, making times interesting.
If you’re still up for it, I’d like to jump back in when the hiatus ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back