• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age 2 - A Re-imagining

Jazimon said:
@Fezzes I'm excited that someone picked a Qunari background. I can't help to wonder how he managed to be captured by slavers seeing how massive he is, haha. Can't wait to hear that story!
Drugged, most likely. I'm glad you like having a Qunari. Can provide good tension with Arishok, among other things.

I'll have to think over how Vidar will meet up with everyone. Kind of intrigued as to how we'll be handling the character introductions in general

Hype

Jazimon said:
@Fezzes I'm excited that someone picked a Qunari background. I can't help to wonder how he managed to be captured by slavers seeing how massive he is, haha. Can't wait to hear that story!
@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki I love the picture that you found for your character :] Did your character leave to study on her own, or was she sent by the Keeper?
Bit of both, Really.

Battlemage?

Battlemage sucks!

Origins Arcane Warrior!

Now that right there...

HeavyPlate/Greatsword/Fire Wielding GOD!!

...Sorry, little nostalgia. xD

Hey everyone, I'm working on getting the thread up right now and I'll start a message group and link you once it's done. I've already requested for a couple of extra tabs :]

@Archon lol I forgot the name for the battlemage specialization in Origins, but yeah Arcane warrior was pretty awesome. Aye it's been too long since playing origins last, I need to return one of these days soon and pick up playing it again.

@Jazimon awesome and sounds good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back