• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age 2 - A Re-imagining

spacepanda

Galaxy Elf Extraordinaire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow DA fans! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group-fandom RP based on the second Dragon Age game. The RP will still center around the story of Hawke (played by one of you) with the twist being that the stories Companions (Aveline, Varric, Merrill, etc.) will instead be replaced by your characters.

That means the sex, gender, race, class, and character's background will all be created by you. For story purposes, the only thing I ask that you keep the same from the original character is the REASON you are in Kirkwall. So they would be as follows:

Hawke: Ferelden refugee escaping the Blight.

Aveline: Ferelden refugee escaping the Blight.

Varric: Kirkwall resident since birth.

Isabela: Stole the Tome of Koslun and/or ship wrecked.

Anders: Escaped the Warden lifestyle and / or the Circle.

Merrill: Left their clan willfully or was kicked out.

Fenris: Escaped slavery.

The person taking the Merrill slot is the only person who has their race selected for them because I still would like someone Dalish. When I say you can pick everything else I mean it though. The person who picks Isabela can totally be Tal-Vashoth if they wanted.... it would make things interesting to say the least. You could also keep your character pretty close to the original if you wish, as long as it's not exactly the same.

I would like to RP with a group of people who love Dragon Age and are willing to work together to enjoy the story we create! If you have any questions, please ask, and if anyone extra wants to join I can include a slot for Hawke's siblings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I be interested to join this as DA2 is my personal favorite of the series~

I was thinking of either playing the Aveline or the Hawke role~

Great :] I was thinking of taking Varric myself, since it would enable me to know about Kirkwall and get quests moving along.

If I get anyone else interested I'll link you to the thread I make.

I'd be very much interested in this, either as the Aveline role or Anders role.

Awesome, if either of you know anyone else that would be interested, feel free to invite them. I'll get started on thread creation, and hopefully we can get more people on board.

Thanks for the interest everyone :] I'll complete a thread and link you all in it during the next couple of days (holidays and all, otherwise it would just be done tonight.)

So far we have:

Me playing the Varric Role

@Bornlucky with interest in Hawke or Aveline

@Archon with interest in Aveline or Anders

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki with interest in Bethany or Merrill

@Fezzes with interest in Hawke or Fenris

@Peaceswore with interest in Fenris or Anders

@Saru with interest in Isabela or Carver

So we have enough people now, but need a Merrill, Isabela and possible Siblings if someone else joins in.

Let me know what role would interest you guys the most and I will reserve your spot. I already have my character sheet done for Varric if you guys want a sneak peek.

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
I can go for bethany or merril. I feel like playing a mage.
Any of your characters can be a mage. The only think you have to keep the same is your reason for being in kirkwall

Fezzes said:
Seems like the optimal arrangement is this:
@Jazimon as Varric

@Bornlucky as Hawke

@Archon with Aveline

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki as Merril

Me as Fenris

@Peaceswore as Anders

@Sabu as Isabela

And someone else as a sibling. I'd be more than happy to play a sibling as well as Fenris, if I need to.
Sounds good to me. Is everyone alright with these spots? Remember, the spots are only being used to tell why you're in Kirkwall. I'm working on the thread but it might not be up today due to the Holidays. :]

As I'm looking for a FC for my character, I'm curious about the race and genders of the other characters so I could make my character the right Gender and race~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back