• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝗱𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝟮: 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻

_em_

hufflepuff

dr-strange-hearts-meme.gif

hi! don’t read further if you don’t want multiverse of madness spoilers c:

anyway, i’m em; a 23yo college student with too much time on my hands. and i may or may not have just seen multiverse of madness. and i may or may not have loved it for all the wrong reasons. it was truly bad script writing at it’s finest, and yet my monkey brain was very pleased.

in case you were curious: i gave up hope when the illuminati showed up. i just….there are no words. plus the fade transitions kept taking me OUT- and when wanda yeeted wong off the cliff i died-

however, there was potential. like i said; monkey brain = pleased. so i’d like to try and write what could’ve been if the movie had been what it was trying to be, and then possibly keep going from there if we get that deep into it? but if you’ve read this far, you’re probably looking for the section where i tell you how i like to rp and what i look for in a partner, so i’ll stop rambling and try to piece something together.

me:

• mini-novella writer. literate.
  • i love writing multiple characters!
  • plotting is wayy more fun than the actual writing part lol
  • diversity friendly~
  • est time zone
  • i’m a chronic ooc shitposter, and yes i do have discord.

you:

• please be literate!
  • have the ability to + enjoy writing multiple character of varying ages, genders and personalities
  • be familiar with the mcu
  • love plotting and character creation
  • you absolutely must be diversity friendly or we’re not gonna work well together
  • ooc chatter is a plus but not a requirement

i think that’s all?? oh yeah- when we get to deciding who’s going to be mainly responsible for strange and who’s mainly responsible for america, i call america. she’s my baby and i have SO many ideas to develop her (which possibly includes a rename bc i’m not sold on america um).

dm me if you’re interested c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back