• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Double Sided

Crystal had been lounging around the oak tree before she smelled something in the air. She couldn't run, they were too close. She got up from the tree she'd been leaning on and shifted into her wolf form quickly. She hadn't smelled something like this in a while. It was of a wolf of a different pack. It wasn't something she was used to, but she had smelled it before. Crystal guessed that about two wolves from the Darkwood pack were approaching her. She feet forward a few steps growling. She was ready for anything. Let's see what these Darkwood bitches got. She wasn't going to start a fight, but if the wolves of the other pack would start something, she would have to be ready.

Ksenia howled and ran after him. She was a head and now he was bounding a head of her. She growled and started to run faster she wanted to catch up to him, being alpha it was embarrassing. She was the best tracker of the pack and not bad at fighting. She growled when he slowed down. She slowed as well sniffing the air. She smelled blood,but also another wolf on there territory. She growled at Jesse she made her way towards the oak tree growling.

Ksenia skidded to a halt seeing a wolf in there territory. She growled and snarled her hackles raise. She snapped and growled,what the hell was another wolf doing on there territory. Ksenia was not happy, she snarled and snapped her jaws at the intruder. She felt Jesse at her side.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse continued to run though he felt himself instinctively slowing the closer they got to the tree. There it is again... He smelled blood, for sure. But not he also smelled someone else. Another one of them. No, another one like them. It was clearly someone from the other pack and obviously someone in the wrong territory.

Stopping short of the tree, Jesse snarled at the girl. He knew Ksenia wouldn't like this at all but neither did he. This was the last thing he or anyone else wanted to deal with at his point in the day. He was frankly getting sick and tired of the lazy Mountainside pack members just waltzing onto their territory and then trying to act like they were in the wrong.
Pathetic. Shifting into his human form, Jesse glared down at her. "Someone's a little lost. And apparently willing to risk her life over her own stupidity." Jesse surprised himself as the words came out but they were out now so they would just have to deal with it. Jesse crossed his arms over his chest, not truly worried about the girl trying to fight the two of them. There was no need for violence. Another verbal attack would work, for now.

He sighed as he had already got bored of staring at the wall. He went outside and puffed a smoke of air, the cold made a tiny cloud of smoke, that was how cold it was. He started to walk around the island, wondering where Crystal was, he suddenly got her scent. He walked there calmly, until he saw the Darkwood alpha and a beta. He rapidly ran there, arriving with a slide. He turned slightly into his wolf form and let out a giant roar. His eyes were starting to glow yellow. ''Leave it like this, or an Alpha and Beta from Darkwood will be erased from the books! ''

Ksenia was not happy. She changed back and crossed her arms."what in the hell are you doing on our territory and No a Beta and Alpha from the Mountainside pack will be pushing up Daisy's on the hill." She said. Her eyes were a sharp blue. She was glaring at the two." This is our territory not yours. Get the hell off or I will make sure you don't make it back."she snapped

Ksenia gave him a glare. She hated this pack thinking this was there territory. She would phase on the fly if they attacked. She and Jesse were definitely not happy. Where in the hell was he pack. She definitely chew them out later. She glared at Alek he didn't scare her. Took more then a growl and a glare.

DeathToAllBetrayers

His eyes glew as bright as the sun. He shouted ''Oh! Calm down, little girl! You, killing me?! You realize, I killed the own Alpha of my pack, and that there's a beta that deserved the Alpha name more than you?! You're weak! I will tear you apart and that witty Beta if i wanted to. Crystal! Come down! I don't want blood in my fangs.'' he said, while growling at them.

Isabel had heard him leave, and she laid back against the headboard on her bed and stared at the ground. "Why didn't I kill the bastard in the first place?!" She grumbled, more upset with her lack of good judgement than the previous moment,and the one before that.

Ksenia growled." Please this was my birth right pup. Let see I was walking and talking while you were puking on yourself. Now get the hell off my territory pup. I don't want fur in my teeth or bad tasting blood." She snarled."I am better Alpha then you and your pack of Mutts." She growled and snarled. She turned into her wolf form.

Ksenia was not a wolf to mess with. Alek knew nothing about her she had heard all about his pack. She was 4 years older then him. She snarled in his direction, she almost jumped on him. Ksenia knew this wasn't the time though, she however would never back down, she didn't back down from a challenge. She never did not as an alpha.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesse only grow angrier by the second. This other guy had now decided to barge onto their territory and stick up for his own; exactly like he said. These ignorant pack members wandered onto the Darkwood territory then tried to stand ground that wasn't even their's to start. He really didn't get who this guy thought he was. Nobody gave a damn about who he killed to get where he was. Obviously he had some issues that were preventing him from being an alpha that was actually deserving of the title.

Feeling his anger beginning to grow, Jesse let out a low growl. "Is it really
that hard of a concept to grasp? You stay off our territory, we stay off yours." Jesse glanced over at Ksenia, noticing her eyes. This wasn't going well at all. "There's no need for violence here, at all. If you would just admit for once that your beta was in the wrong we can all go our ways... Without having to tear each other apart in the process." Jesse's eyes flickered between the two opposing pack members. He was seriously frustrated. He knew he could take on the alpha, though, it would be a tough battle. Oh how he wished Victor was around. Then maybe this prick would get a grip and move along. Jesse maintained his glare, now preparing himself internally for a shift, ready to fight at Ksenia's signal. It was clear they were both fed up with this guy and his poorly run pack.

He giggled as he saw the girl and guy stand up for themselves. He wished that Victor was here, to see this. They, even tough enemies, were like brothers. He walked away, slowly laughing at them still. ''Waste of time, have fun with crystal.''

Isabel wandered into the living room and sighed. Maybe there was a reason she go into trouble all the time. She poured a cup of coffee and curled up on a couch her hands gripping he sides of the cup, not the handle. Sipping it now and then since it needed time to cool. She sat cross-legged in the middle of the couch, her toes pointed oddly.

Victor walked into the darkwood house, first objective hit the couch like a bullet. As soon as he walked in he fell to his knees and to the floor, he was drifting into sleep.

"Victor eat the food," the man said. Victor sat alone on his bed, an older fellow was offering him a plate of lettuce. Victor was fifteen now, he always needed to eat meat. He felt his stomach pulsing as his lungs boiled, the strength within him ready to blow out and kill everything. Victor stood from his bed, in a matter of seconds he was outside running in wolf form. No matter what you did to Victor his bloodlust was uncompromisably the most potent. Sometimes he'd run into the forest and bring down a bear, just to kill it and rip off its head and naw on the bones. Nothing sated his hunger except to be challenged, to this day Victor had never truly lost a fight. Two on ones or him being ambushed sure, but taking Victor one on one was a death with or your balls were the size of mountains. Several times he'd prove himself to be the strongest of all by taking Jessi down in his human form, or challenging Alek to a fair no losses fight. Victor never lost but everything, EVERYTHING, had a weakness. Victor's weakness was that once he started, it was too hard to stop.

Ksenia watched him walk off and leave his pack member to her death. She growled disgusted she looked at the girl and changed back."Just get the hell off my territory." She said. She waved for Jesse to back down. She wouldn't harm crystal it wasn't in her nature to harm a fellow wolf unless need be. She looked at Jesse and then watched Crystal.

This gave Ksenia. A bad taste in her mouth, she could not trust any one but Jesse and now she knew it. Alek had the attitude of Victor and when she saw Victor he definitely be in hell with her. She just had a strange suspicion about him. She either confirm or be proved wrong."Jesse we will have to watch this area daily. I don't want, damn mutts from a out of control pack on our territory."she said. She didn't care if Crystal heard her. She was in no mood for shit.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse scoffed as the alpha wandered off. Case and point. It was truly sad to see their pack falling apart right underneath them without their alpha even seeing it. Though, it wasn't too sad, seeing as how that only meant that Darkwood could potentially grow and eventually take over. It would be nice to not have to limit themselves just to pretend they cared about ancient rules that clearly only one pack had the intentions of following anyways. Overall it was hard to even have an ounce of respect for a man who called himself a leader yet it was as if he only cared to lead himself.

Jesse shifted his gaze from Crystal to Ksenia, already knowing that Ksenia wasn't up for this fight; she didn't want to be, either. Locking his gaze on Ksenia as she spoke, Jesse nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan," he responded, a hint of his anger still present in his tone. "It would be nice if we didn't have to spend all our time babysitting someone else's pack, though," he said coldly, glaring back down at Crystal. He still wasn't happy with the situation but he was no longer seconds away from tearing anyone's jugular out. Jesse would just be happy when the girl left and he and Ksenia could continue on with their day and maybe catch a break.

Ksenia gave a small smile to Jesse."That is true,but if we don't check it out daily will have loitering like this mutt." Ksenia said glaring at Crystal. She still hated the pack,but wouldn't attack the girl unless she attacked her or her pack.

Ksenia was glad to have Jesse on her side and someone she could trust. She gave him a small smirk. She needed to go back to running this had really screwed with her day. She was still pissed on the inside her eyes told how pissed she was. Yeah her tone was amused,but it was more of a annoyed amused tone. She watched Crystal out of the corner of her eyes,but her eyes were trained on Jesse and were softening with him near her.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Crystal watched as Alek walked off. These Darkwood bitches were trying to start a fight for no reason. She eventually shifted back into her wolf form unhappy. She wasn't leaving, yet, let the betas take care of this for once. Once she changed back into her wolf form, she leaned against the tree with crossed arms and legs in an imitating posture. She picked her nails bored. "So, pretty boy, you're probably wondering why I'm in your territory or whatever," she said bluntly. "Well, just so you know, its technically the fucking border, hon," she stated rolling her eyes. She began pacing back and forth in her crop tank and cropped jean shorts. It was less cold here than up in the mountains, plus she was still a bit warm from the run. These Darkwood people had weak asses. Crystal simply drew her foot to make a line in the snow in the middle of the tree. "Anyway, talking about invading territories, one of your dipshitty buff pack members came hunting in our territory today. Who's fucking stupid enough to wander into someone's territory and start hunting," Crystal said to Jesse trying to point out Victor. "At least I knew where I was going. Plus, you're lucky we didn't kill him then and there," Crystal stated. "Yeah, by the way. I wasn't a demented bitch wandering around. I know this spot, and it's the border, so don't act like its completely your's," she snapped. Crystal pulled him close by the collar, looking directly into his eyes. She made sure he was listening. It was probably pretty uncomfortable, but she made sure he was listening. "I came here for fun, you can watch me, but you're not stopping me from anything," she said sharply. "Got that, pretty boy? You'll stay on that side of the tree," Crystal pointed in front of the line drew in the thin snow. "And we'll stay back here. It's the border, so I'm not technically invading. Tell your fucking alpha that if you want. But next time we see someone hunting in our territory, they're gone. Okay pretty boy?" she said sharply. She then roughly pushed him away. She snicker at his now nickname "Pretty Boy". She didn't know his name, so she spat out whatever. Crystal leaned against the tree. She knew that boy won't be leaving, and she wouldn't either. She took out another roll of weed and placed it between her lips. She turned to the boy who was supposedly watching her. She took out her lit cigarette and exhaled the smoke from her mouth. "Again, you don't need to babysit me, I'm not fucking loitering its not even you're territory, but you could stay here with me if you want," she smirked. @oOBubblesOo

Jesse rolled his eyes at her actions. So typical. She had managed to call him 'pretty boy' several times among all the gibberish she was spitting but it didn't really bother him. He'd rather be a 'pretty boy' than an ugly one. He was mostly amused by the fact that it was clearly intended to insult him, yet, it wasn't insulting at all. He kept his arms crossed, letting her continue on. Oh, look who thinks they know a few things... Letting out a low chuckle, Jesse shook his head and simply stared at her.

"I think you must have misread the situation because frankly I don't care at all
what you were doing there," he retorted coldly. "But, yes, that," he motioned to the tree, "Is the border. However, let's see how many times it takes you to guess where the fuck you were standing two minutes ago?" He cocked his head, not really caring for her response at this point. Taking in her comment about Victor, worry set in again but he didn't let that hold him back. "I have no doubt in my mind that Victor knew exactly what he was doing... But that's a whole 'nother issue that will be dealt with." By us, of course. As if Alek would ever hurt his precious Victor. Jesse felt satisfied with himself now; mostly because he knew exactly what the deal was between the two alphas... He was told the stories. He had witnessed bits firsthand. It was funny how their alpha would even admit that he cared more about Victor than he truly did about most; including the rest of his pack, apparently. Jesse smirked, "Ah. Quick question... What's up with that guy? Doesn't it bother you at all that he couldn't give a shit less about you? I mean... Leaving you to your death is a little harsh, is it not?"

Jesse let her grab his shirt collar, it didn't affect him any. He simply held the eye contact she clearly wanted and let her calm down. Still maintaining a rather nonchalant look, Jesse nodded. "As long as you keep your tiny ass back there, I don't care; already said that. It's the crossing that line that bothers me. From now on, though, out of courtesy for your adorable little self, we'll keep Victor off your land until the day one of your pack members slips up..." He paused, making sure she got the message, "As for 'telling my alpha'..." Jesse gestured to Ksenia. "Do it yourself if you think you can handle the backlash, darling." Jesse shook his head, now just really ready for a drink. "So long as you don't have any more of your pleasant words to grace us with... I can leave you to your smoking. Babysitting you is really not how I intend to spend my time."

Isabel continued to sip he coffee, by now it was the perfect temperature. Not to hot, not to cold. It was just right. (That Goldilocks moment right there doh') Despite her keen hearing, she completely missed the confrontation at the border, not that she would have minded. Usually they just talks smack about each other and threaten. Isabel was at least staying out of it, since she would have had no remorse once she opened her mouth. She sipped the coffee again, letting it warm her as she sat there, gazing out the window at nothing into particular.

"Bitch, don't call me adorable," Crystal said rolling her eyes simply annoyed. "And anyway, that buff dude, what ever his name is, shouldn't even be hunting on our land. We're actually aloud to step into other's territory, not let them hunt there. I don't know what's your problem about other's stepping onto your territory. But us Mountainsiders don't give a fuck about people coming into our territory.... just as long as they don't hunt here," she said quite bluntly taking her cigarette out of her lips. "I don't know how you got the impression of Alek ever caring more about Victor than any of us. Victor's just some sorry dumb ass that came hunting onto our land. Plus, mating season's coming around, and my alpha's gotta find a favorite, and I bet it's not that buff guy," She said without any emotion. "Oh, and mating season's comin' around for you too, eh? I bet your alpha's already found her favorite.... bet its you," she said with a sly smile. "You're already being puppy-dogged around. Your alpha obviously wants you," she said with a smirk. She sighed and leaned back against the tree. "I would go fetch your alpha, but she's a fucking dumbass. She's not familiar with the rules. I rather have her thinking she's a boss when she knows nothing," she replied with a smirk. She ran her fingers through her brunette hair bored and simply tossed it over her right shoulder. These Darkwood people are hella boring, they know pretty much about nothing. "You can go now. I wanna have some fun to myself, I never asked to be babysitted. Your weak lil' alpha surely wants you to watch me though. You can hang around and have fun with me, or you could just leave," she said shrugging. I swear their blood smells worse than my pot. Crystal put her cigarette back between her lips and continued smoking.

@oOBubblesOo

Jesse just shook his head. There was a reason he didn't hang around younger people, especially younger women. They just weren't all there. Crystal was one of those pretty bitches who thought they could say whatever they felt like with just a slap on the wrist. Well, that isn't the case. He was pretty fed up with her shit-talking, though it was honestly just boring at this point. She liked to claim that nobody knew what was going on but, in all reality, she was the one left in the dark, here.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jesse simple stated. "I know you think you know what you're talking about... But you don't. And I don't even blame you. You're still too young to understand a lot of things that are quite simply bigger than you... It's okay." Jesse was growing tired of this conversation. It really didn't seem worth his time. He would much rather continue that run with Ksenia than sit here and argue with one of Mountainside's many children. "I wish your alpha the best of luck... I'm sure he'll have a real tough time choosing." Jesse glanced over at Ksenia upon Crystal mentioning her again. It was as if she was choosing to ignore his alpha's presence entirely.
Stupid. "You could be right. Not that it's any of your business..." he turned his gaze back to Crystal, his anger now completely depleted. "Keep telling yourself that one, kid. See how far it gets you in the future." Arrogance will kill, you know.

Jesse shook his head, turning down her offer to stay.
Is she really this stupid? Maybe she has a death wish... Or maybe she's a natural blonde. "Ksenia is far stronger than you will ever be. She has years of experience, greater intelligence, and clearly more discipline and self respect. Keep that in mind the next time you open your mouth trying to start pretty arguments instead of following your alpha's order." She really should have dropped this... Jesse glanced over at Ksenia again, he was honestly surprised she hadn't attempted to rip the obnoxious girl's throat out by now. He would've done it himself had he thought it would sit well with the others. Then again, she was just a kid. She's still lost trying to figure everything out around here so it couldn't hurt to let her live a little and hopefully grow up and out of this stupid high school girl mentality she has. Crystal appeared to be using smoking as a cop out which was rather amusing seeing as how it only proved all they thought about the Mountainside pack. It was disappointing that they were all a part of the same species yet the two packs couldn't be more different; Crystal being the prime example of everything the Darkwood pack hated.

Crystal rolled her eyes and took the roll of weed out from between her lips. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I know nothing of what I'm talking about. My pack clearly does.... your pack doesn't. Keep hunting in our territory, lets see what happens," she said bluntly. She was simply wasting her time here. She wanted to be left alone, and not with some bastard from the Darkwood pack. She looked down at her long nails and continued picking them out of boredom. "Why don't you go back to your alpha? I don't even know why you're still here. You clearly dislike me, I rather you leave," she said rolling her eyes not making eye contact. "Yeah, maybe your Alpha has lived longer than me, but she didn't become an alpha in the right way. You kill to be an alpha. Its not a role given to you because of your bloodline, but I do respect her. She has kept everything undercontrol," she stated lazily. "Now leave. You obviously don't wanna babysit me, so go ahead and run. The only person stopping you is your alpha.I'm just wasting your time, dunno if you see it yet," she said. Wow, this bastard wants to leave, but he's not leaving. What a dumb ass.He's literally just watching me smoke myself out. Crystal slipped the cigarette back between her lips. She looked to the right onto her territory. She came mainly to be alone, but she had just noticed the nice view of the mountains up on her side. She smiled to herself seeing the beauty of her territory. Well, the Darkwood pack obviously has something to be jealous of.

Ksenia smirked as she watched Crystal. She really was trying to get Ksenia to attack her. Ksenia finally fed up with her bitching. She heard Jesse and smiled before she jumped in. She was surprised at herself for not jumping at this child's throat.

"First off pup I can here you so who is the dumbass now. Second mutt I know the rules obviously better then you." She snarled."your not to cross into others territory, hunt, loiter, anything like that. Next time Victor comes on your territory hunt him and kill him. Next time I smell your stench here I will kill you myself that way I will show you who is weak. Jesse come on leave it." Ksenia. Turned her back and went to walk away. She wanted to continue her run before she killed the little whench.

Ksenia turned and ran.from the spot she was definitely not happy.Girl was right about mateing season,but it wasn't why she liked Jesse he was kind to her at least had a funny side and really she just got along with him. She looked over to make sure Jesse was following.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse scoffed. "Seriously, drop it. This should have been over when Alek told you to drop it." He simply shook his head and sighed, his anger growing slightly only out of defense for Ksenia. "She's right here!" He said, pointing directly at Ksenia. "Obviously you're all bark and no bite and, at this point, you're lucky you're not dead. Keep speaking to me like she doesn't exist, go for it. I'm sure that's the right decision." Jesse took a step back, clenching his teeth and pushing away the urge to move forward. At her comment about the alpha, Jesse was ready to break things. "Is that what you think? Really? Wow... What a shame. No wonder your pack is so fucked up."

Feeling himself smirk as Ksenia made her points, Jesse simply watched between the two. After she finished, Jesse watched as she headed off, turning his gaze back on Crystal for the last time. "Seriously, kid, back down. It isn't worth any of this.. For either of us." And with that, he continued on his way, following Ksenia. His anger was rising and falling, he wasn't sure how to feel. He almost wanted to feel sorry for the girl and the rest of her pack who had clearly been given improper information.
Oh well. That's their problem. Catching up to Ksenia, Jesse looked over at her, "So... Are we continuing that run or should we just head home and get some drinks? I'm kind of partial to drinks at this point..." He said, forcing out a small chuckle.

Crystal rolled her eyes at Ksenia. "I know you could hear me, but you obviously wouldn't attack me unless I attack you. Plus, the border doesn't count as your territory," she said rolling her eyes. "Just to let you know, I'm not scared of you, and not all Mountainsider's blood smell the same. You could probably all smell our weed though," she stated. She watched with a smirk as they both walked away."I don't back done, til they back down," she smiled to herself. It was what the Mountainsiders had been tought as they were growing up. They finally leave me alone, huh? Dumb asses. That alpha may think she knows what she's tough and could stand most things, but she's nothing compared to Alek. He actually killed our previous Alpha for his role. She turned back to enjoy the beautiful view. The view was nothing compared to the flat forest. The mountains were rough, just the lie how the Mountainsiders were raised. The Darkwood bitches obviously had it easy. They were weak and dull.

Ksenia came to a stop and looked at him. She licked his cheek gently."Drinks it is." She said. She snorted and ran for the house. When she returned Ksenia changed back. She sighed and cracked her neck. Ksenia walked into the house spotting victor passed out on the floor by the front door she had come in the back door. She growled and walked over and dragged Victors body to the guest room down stairs,"Fucking lump of a wolf." She muttered and put half his body on the bed then pushed the other up. She looked him over noticing his wounds. With a slight growl she went and grabbed warm water and a towel. She cleaned him up. He maybe an ass,but he was still her pack. She cleaned him up and went to grab medicine to bandage him up. When she was finished she cleaned up.

Ksenia finally made her way to the kitchen and made drinks. She use to bartend a bit so she was always one to make drinks.

Ksenia. Handed Jesse one when he walked in."here strong as shit." She said."drink up." She said with a small smile to him."thank you." She said and kissed his cheek. She went to sit on the couch. She looked at him,"you didn't know I was from Russia?yeah I can show you pictures." She said. She sipped her drink it was frozen and gave her anger the edge to slip away. Ksenia watched him with sharp blue eyes. They however weren't icy like normal. They definitely softened around him. She bit inside her cheek she wanted to talk about the whole mate thing the girl said and explain it wasn't just cause it was mating season. She looked over her hands she hadn't gotten all victors blood off."Stupid mongrel making a mess every. Where he goes." She said and bit her bottom lip.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back