• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Double Sided

Victor sighed as he pushed himself using one arm as if he were a robot and stood looking down at Ksenia. He looked down as he brought the flask of whiskey up and slowly drained the rest from its class bottle. He slowly bent down and set it on the table, Victor rose up the rippling muscle on his body was tightening as if he were a bull ready to charge and kill a man. Victor relaxed and breathed out of his nose,"I know I have a room here. I know I am an ass. I know I am wounded and needing...of help. It is not my concern what you do or who you do it with. Your right I didn't need to watch, maybe I should of held my tongue of the blunt truth. One thing you misunderstand is the disgust part," he stopped his voice was dry and hoarse,"I do not feel disgust by the happy and weak emotions that create bonding. I feel envy. You will never know what we feel like, I hope you never do," Victor's voice was now as a soft whisper.

Ksenia sighed and took care of his wounds as he stood there."i may not understand, but understand envy. Trust me I have had that feeling before. Just try with me okay. I am always here to talk to you. Talk with me need to talk just pulling me aside." She said. Ksenia sighed. "See there no harm no fowl. You will be in slight pain. Please try to rest and Victor no more hunting on others territories alright we have plenty of room." She got up and cleaned up."you can rest on the couch."she said

Ksenia walked away and went up to the upstairs. She went to her room, she passed James room and looked at his closed door. She went to knock and shook her head as she went to her room and closed her door gently. With a huff she undressed and slipped into bed tiredly.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse was now laying in bed. He had chosen to ignore the words Victor had said on his way up. Jesse didn't catch most of it but he seemed pretty upset. Now, he couldn't exactly tell if he was angry or not but something about his tone seemed more... Hurt than anything. It was a strange thought that all this time they could have all been misreading Victor and his actions. Maybe he'll want to talk later. Jesse rolled over and stared out the window for several minutes, unable to sleep now. He heard someone walking around the halls but he didn't bother to see who it was.

After another several minutes had gone by, Jesse groaned, slipped out from under his blanket and sat on the edge of his bed. Running his fingers through his hair, Jesse stared at the floor. "What is wrong with me?" He whispered to himself, placing his face in his hands. All he could think about was Ksenia and the day they had spent together. Nothing too special had happened yet it all seemed so important. His thoughts had started off in a nice way but they had eventually turned on him. Something kept telling him that this wasn't right. That they weren't right. That if this went any farther, they would only last through mating season and then she would be over it. That maybe this was just some stupid little emotional fault on both parts like Victor had so pleasantly implied. But maybe his thoughts were wrong.

Frustrated, Jesse got out of bed and walked to the wall next to his window. Resting his head against it, Jesse began taking deep breaths, resisting the urge to break things. It really sucked having supernatural strength when all your body wanted to do with it was break things and hurt people. Closing his eyes, Jesse tried to imagine what it would be like if he were normal... Normal as in human. It was hard to imagine. He couldn't even picture himself being any other way. And, if he was human, he wouldn't have met anyone in this house... The only people he truly cared about. Everyone before them had left his life a long time ago and there was no way of getting them back. Jesse just had to accept that.

Walking calmly to the window, Jesse grabbed his camera out of the bedside table. Now was the best time for this. It was a good release; a healthy one. He watched out the window for a while, taking in the scenery. Not many animals had wandered by but there were a few. After some time had passed, Jesse finally raised the camera and took several photos before returning to his bed. Sitting back down, he set the camera on the table again and shifted positions, laying on top of his covers. Jesse kept his gaze one the ceiling as his eyes slowly became heavy. He wanted sleep and it seemed like it would soon be coming... He just hoped it would last.

Ksenia lay in bed. Her thoughts on Jesse, she wanted this to be more then mating season needs. She liked him before this, she figured that was what amplified her need to be with him. Ksenia rolled to her side and frowned she wanted to convey how she felt about him for a long time, she was however and had to be proper. She hit her pillow in frustration.

Ksenia was to frustrated to even sleep, she got up and dressed making her way down and out the back of the house. She turned and started to run at full speed. She stopped at the boarder and turned running a long the high way. She was still pent up her emotions running her instead of her running them. She kept it up and stopped she was close to town. She hadn't realized she run so far. Her ears went up and her hairs were bristling.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Victor walked to his room and gently closed the door with squeak. He slipped his hand over his nightstand picking up his earphones and ipod. He walked to a corner where two parallel poles stuck out at shoulder length, he put his earphones in and gripped the poles. With a grunt he pulled himself up, he repeated the action, many times.

He slipped off his earphones and threw them on his bed. Exhausted Victor crawled onto his bed, placing his face on the pillow. Victor sighed,"Fuck you world," Victor said as he slipped into the sands of his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back