• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Double Sided

Victor was sitting in the back of an old pick up truck. It would be his first time going into town today, still fifteen. When Victor saw such a larger number of people in one place, not really that much he only saw a few people, he was dumbstruck. He jumped out of the truck, the smell of near foods was thick and potent. The first thing he would do was go and eat some "MICKY D'S", when Victor walked in he walked to one of the far tables and sat as his much older counterpart bought their food. After ten minutes the began eating and drinking cheeseburgers, french fries, and Dr. Pepper.

In the closing of Victor's meal five mean in hoods walked in. They walked to a far table and began harassing someone with a peculiar smell.... after several seconds of examining he had figured it was a young member of mountainside (Alek). Though much smaller than Victor he showed attributes of being a wolf, and the smell was a dead give away. After a lethal conversation they grabbed the boy. Leading him out side, something in Victor clicked as he lunged outward grabbing one of the men. He gripped his shoulder and kicked him in the back of his knees, putting him to the ground and with a audible crack he broke the man's neck. "What in the fuck, ano-" as one of the men yelled to his friends Victor gripped him by the neck and slammed him against the wall, shattering pieces of his spine and killing him instantly. As the men began running to their truck with the boy, Victor ran and broke through the window. As they began closing the doors to their truck Victor gripped one of the doors and flung it open, in total instinct he threw the man out and started punching him uncontrollably, after several seconds his skull was crushed and Victor turned to the last two adversaries.

With a loud bang a burning iron feeling ran itself into Victor's right side of the chest. Filled with adrenaline he grabbed the gun pulled the man at him and head butt him, sending bits of the mans skull into his brain killing him. The boiling in Victor's lungs didn't stop he felt, the burning, the sensation, the need to kill. The last man was standing on the pavement with the boy in a choke hold,"If you try anything, I'll break the kid's neck," he yelled. Victor knew he wouldn't because then he'd have no reason for Victor not to kill him. Victor began an inhuman sprint at the man, the boy he was holding bit his arm and was released from the man's grasp. Victor tackled the man to the ground and wrapped his large hands around his throat,"This will be painful," Victor whispered as he put his thumbs on the man's Adam's Apple, in an instant a loud pop could be heard as the man wiggled like a snake with its head cut off.

Victor admired his work and a familiar hand appeared on his shoulder,"Victor we need to go home," the old man said.

(@Gilmoregirl12 I suppose you didn't realize Victor was unconscious in the doorway?)

Jesse smiled, starting to run after her in the direction of the house. Today, he had gotten a lot closer to Ksenia than he had honestly expected to. It was a nice feeling, though. Jesse shifted just after Ksenia did, stretching some then headed into the home. Immediately, the smell of blood hit him. His eyes fell on Victor who was laying limp by the door. A frown immediately crossed his face. He could tell Ksenia wasn't happy and, to say the least, neither was he. It was rather hard to see such a large, powerful guy like Victor just laying there, clearly wounded by hunters. Simply watching as Ksenia dragged him off, Jesse stayed behind and waiting for her return. Still, none of the others were around. They could all just be sleeping still.

Hearing Ksenia come back down to the other room, Jesse headed over to her just as she handed him the drink. "Sounds perfect," he said. taking a large swallow. "Don't thank me... It's not necessary. You should be thanking yourself for this delicious drink." He said, taking another sip, a smile now back on his face. He wandered into the living room and took a seat near Ksenia on the couch. "I really had no idea... Pictures would be amazing," he responded, already feeling his excitement about the topic. Jesse looked around the room, seeing the blood smeared across the floor and, as he turned his gaze back on Ksenia, he noticed it on her, as well. Afraid to bring up the mate topic, Jesse just stuck with the Victor issue. "I wonder how long he was lying there..." He said, more in the form of a statement. He was definitely curious but above all he was angry for not being there sooner to help him. Now it had only become a much bigger problem.

Isabel sat on the couch, deep in thought, about nothing even remotely important. Why tree bark was brown, how squirrels talk to each other.... many things that would have been ridiculous if she was muttering to herself about it. Which she was. Her joints obviously still running through her bloodstream. She would probably be like that for a few more hours, or more since the entire living room stank of the smoke. Though nobody really minded, it made the high last longer.

As she sat there thinking, she wondered where everyone had run off to. It was oddly quiet in the house surprisingly and it had taken her quite awhile to become aware of it. The silence was like white noise to her. Irritating and unnecessary. So she wandered over to a small stereo and turned up some music, drowning it out then returning to her perch, but now she was smiling, not nonsensically muttering.

Ksenia shrugged" not sure,but he has some explaining to do and big time." She muttered. She sighed and grabbed her phone."Here pictures of my home town before we moved here."she said loading her Facebook photos to show him. The internet was running slow she sighed.

" So um.. I wanted to talk about what Crystal said earlier about it being mating season and all. I mean for the pack that it is and all. I just want you to know that's not the reason I keep you around or close to me. I trust you, find you funny, and sweet." She said."I mean yes I like you don't get me wrong but I didn't want the mate thing to be the only reason you think I am being nice to you." She said. She breathed in she blushed. She was slightly nervous at his reaction. Her pictures loaded. She shook and handed her phone to him clicking on her album. It showed photos of her home town and pictures of her as a kid running about.

Ksenia was embarrassed. She was an alpha and here she was acting like a school girl with a crush on one of the only people in her life she could trust. Or so it felt for her.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Victor slowly opened his eyes and felt as the cool air broke through and into his lungs. The sensation felt as of in a desert and falling into an oasis. He pressed down on his wound feeling that his bones had already began melding back together. His heart had become use to the lower amounts of blood, somewhat. Victor put one hand under him and one hand on his knee as he pushed himself off the ground.

As he stood he began coughing, he turned his head and headed for a cabinet. He gripped the handle and flung it open, to grab a glass bottle of liquor. He took several sips then put his head against the wall, his stomach was burning, his metabolism had run through the food to repair his body. His eyes were heavy, most of all, he could smell the hormones from his body telling him to kill, to rip through the first thing he sees. The flashbacks were almost gone from memory, not because he forgot, he just did his best not to remember. Every time he remembered, he would remember the hatred, the lust of battle and the death to the weak.

Victor brought the bottle up and began drinking the liquor to fend off the building fire in his lungs.

Jesse nodded, listening to her talk. He moved a little closer on the sofa to look at the pictures. When they were failing to load, he simply shrugged. "Happens... Service isn't wonderful up here," he said calmly, though, she obviously already knew that anyways.

As Ksenia brought up the things Crystal had said, he felt himself growing a bit tense. It wasn't necessarily an random topic to discuss, it was just a little weird. He never would have thought he would be having this conversation with Ksenia. Jesse could understand where she was coming from. Even if it was just because of mating season, he honestly wouldn't mind. Everyone knew how packs grew; everyone also knew that one day one of them would be paired with their alpha despite how shocking the idea may sound. Jesse waited until she had finished before responding. "Ksenia..." He paused, "I'm really glad to hear that. You mean a lot to me and it's not just because you're the alpha... I'm closer to you than anyone else in this pack. Nobody else cares enough to speak to me most of the time." Jesse smiled softly, noticing that she was blushing. He wanted to tell her that even if it were just for mating, it wouldn't matter. But would that really be honest of him?

Resting his arm on the top of the couch, his arm around Ksenia, Jesse leaned in to look at the photos. He glanced from them to her, smirking. "Your eyes have always been beautiful..." He said, holding his gaze on her. "... You're beautiful." Jesse heard Victor in the room next to them. Well, he heard someone, he just assumed it was Victor. He was really hoping Victor wasn't upset or anything but whatever happened today. Based on the state he was in when they arrived, he could only wonder how he made it this far without any help. Quickly, he passed that thought off.
Victor's tough. He wouldn't have accepted any help... Right?

Ksenia sighed and groaned inwardly. She was being stupid, especially talking about it. She looked at him when he said her name. She listened to him she was glad to hear that he was closer to her then anyone else. She smiles slightly and looked at him."well who wouldn't talk to you, you are nice, and have the looks." She said with a small smile. Great now she was flirting with him. She groaned at herself, she liked him and she sucked at flirting lovely.

Ksenia enjoined him being with her and this close. When he complimented her. She blushed,"oh wow thank you." She said. "Like I said earlier. Your no slouch either you could be a model." She said. She heard victor and rolled her eyes. She sighed and yelled out."your welcome for not leaving you on the floor." She said loud enough for him to hear."Ass" she muttered and drank her drink. She leaned into Jesse and almost jumped up."ummm sorry." She said and sat up.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Isabel finally got tired of sitting on the couch and walked outside shifting into her wolf form and trotted to a log, where she curled up and watched snow fall in the woods.

Victor slowly stepped to the couch and said,"I'm sorry about that, I honestly wish that little bitch would have tasted bad instead of shooting me..." Victor laughed as he chugged down the liquor and sat in the arm chair. "I am... exhausted," Victor muttered as he played with the crushed bullet in his hand. "How long have I been unconscious, and did you see the mou- mouth hole of uhh know what, forget I said that," Victor muttered as he put his large and dark with human blood feet on the coffee table as he yawned and stretched.

@Gilmoregirl12 @oOBubblesOo

Jesse smiled at Ksenia's comments. It was nice to hear things that one in awhile. Most people just didn't talk to him because he looked boring and, honestly, even he thought he was. His hobbies weren't interesting, he spent most of his time locked away, and he rarely even bothered getting involved with girls. He was sure lucky Ksenia was enjoying his time around.

"You're welcome," he said, laughing at her comment about him being a model. "I don't know about all that.." Still smiling, Jesse relaxed some as Ksenia leaned into him. It was a good feeling to think he had made her feel so much more comfortable. Seconds later, she had practically jumped away from him. Startled, Jesse was a bit confused. but he shrugged it off. "It's okay..." He said, trailing off as Victor wandered into the room. Jesse's eyes followed him carefully, judging his movement. Now, he seemed pretty well healed, or at least, he was doing a good job at pretending he was, anyway. In response, Jesse only gave a faint shrug, glancing over at Ksenia. Victor's last comment set in eventually with Jesse, earning Victor a sideways glance.
That's not gonna work. Jesse's eyes then landed on Victor's feet but he quickly looked away. That's just disgusting.

Ksenia looked disgusted at Victor."not sure how long you been out. Also put your feet down that's gross." She said and moved closer to Jesse. "Wanna take. This to the porch?Victor really should shower and rest up. I have medication in the cabinets should heal you up." She said."I am gonna go grab some more to drink." She said."meet me on the porch Jesse" she said.

She went into the kitchen and shrieked"Victor really?" She asked. She groaned" when your better you have some explaining to do mr. Till then rest." She sighed and grabbed more to drink. She poured more for Jesse as well. she walked out to the porch."Here something to drink Jesse." She said and rubbed her head."ugh my head hurts a bit." She said. She leaned into Jesse and sighed."Thanks for not being gross." She said and stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

DeathToAllBetrayers

At the comments of being disgusting and needing to explain things Victor jumped from the chair and straight up,"Fuck your medicine and fuck you. I'm not a little kid, I won't take shit from you and I won't be treated like shit," as Victor finished he plopped back down and began drinking the liquor. "I'm sorry, shit's been rough all day," Victor pressed his head against the side of the arm chair. Victor slowly pulled the liquor bottle up and began drinking as he thought over the dreams he had previously seen, his face wasn't of sorrow but of fear.

Jesse raised an eyebrow as the two exchanged words. Victor had clearly gotten offended and Jesse wasn't willing to get involved so he simply sat back and listened. Upon Ksenia's question, he turned his attention on her and gave a weak smile. "Of course," he said, turning his eyes back on Victor as Ksenia left the room. He had just watched the guy drink down a lot more than he should, especially for someone underage. "Look, I know you don't like being told what to do but you might what to slow down on the liquor... It's only going to make the healing slower." Jesse decided that was enough. Victor probably wouldn't listen, anyways, so there was no need to spark another argument. Jesse them stood up slowly, glanced at the door and back at Victor, before he finally headed outside.

Once outside, Jesse took a moment to close his eyes and take a deep breath.
I don't think this day could get any worse. Jesse sighed, opening his eyes as Ksenia came out with their drinks. "Thanks," he said, taking a sip of her delicious drink. The girl had some serious mixing skills, that was for sure. "Maybe-" Jesse turned to speak as Ksenia kissed his cheek. His speech faltered, forcing him to clear his throat. A smile now once again appearing, Jesse looked down at her with concern. "Not a problem," he chuckled softly, "But, uh.. Maybe you should get some rest... It's been a long day for everyone..." He said, glancing up and out at the sky. He wasn't sure what time it was exactly but it had to have been in the late afternoon at this point.

Ksenia smiles up at him and shook her head."Thanks for the concern. I am okay just a long long day of having to deal with things. Well you know that thank god you Were there or I might have blown a gasket."she said with a small smile. She sipped her drink and leaned into him starring into the woods.

She was fed up with the other pack and victors attitude. She looked up at Jesse as she leaned into him."You really should be resting. You get no sleep ever and then you came with me today."she winked at him. She sighed,"do you think I am weak for not snapping that snot nosed mutt Crystal?"she asked him. She was still kinda furious for the way the other pack so blatantly had disregard for the rules. She was still so mad her grip on her empty glass made it shatter."okay second glass today,probably not good for me to have glass right now."she said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Concern still in his eyes, Jesse looked down at her. He knew where she was coming from. They were both fighting off sleeping for their own reasons, all with good intention, of course. He smirked, shaking his head. "Though that might have been fun to watch, I'm glad I was there, too, to keep you out of trouble," he said, laughing a little.

"Hey, now.. Don't turn this back on me... I'm used to living off little sleep." Jesse smiled, looking down at her. She had winked at him and it took him a bit longer than it should have to understand why. Immediately following her next words, Jesse shook his head. "No, not at all. In fact, I think it makes you stronger. You chose not to snap because you knew she was just trying to get under your skin. It would have been weak of you to attack her, honestly." There was no way he was going to let her beat herself up about the whole Crystal issue. That girl just wasn't worth the trouble. Jesse's eyes widened as the glass shattered. In an instant, Jesse had grabbed both of Ksenia's hands and began looking them over for cuts.
Fuck's sake... "Ksenia... You really have to relax," he said, trying to calm himself down in the process. "Are you okay?" He asked, glancing up from her hands.

She laughed at his comment of keeping her out of trouble. She gave him a look about turning it around. She sighed at the broken glass. Today was not her day. He been right about her not attacking Crystal. It would have been weak of her.

"Yeah sorry I let her get under my skin." She said. She saw the glass in her hand. Her hand was bleeding. She looked at him."Yeah I think so." She said. She opened her hand slowly and went to pull the sliver of glass out of her hand. She cursed slightly and her other hand was shaking. It hurt, but she would heal and be okay."wow I really do need to relax." She said and put the big pieces of glass on the table. "I will go grab a dust pan."she said and went to go grab it. She would also need to bandage her hand and clean up the blood. She thanked the. Stars she wasn't a human and these weren't vampires. She grabbed a cloth and a dust pan. She walked back out."okay enough glass for me."she joked.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabel curled up, her fur keeping her warm on a large log near the edge of the houses clearing. Her eyes following snowflakes as the floated to the ground lightly. It was beautiful to watch. Isabel began to nod off, catching herself before she fell asleep, but not long after she would begin to drift once more.

Isabel could see Alex only a little ways away, heading back from the border. She was curious as to why he would have been over there, possibly to deal with the Darkwood pack for hunting on their territory. Or perhaps just to spool for a fight. He was in a bad enough mood earlier it wouldn't surprise her.

Jesse shook his head gently, still eyeing her hands when he noticed the blood starting to show. Letting go of her hands, he let Ksenia check for herself. Cringing, Jesse looked away as she pulled the glass out of her hand. Typically, things like this wouldn't bother him. But something about Ksenia made this seem horrible. He could tell that it was hurting more than she would admit to; her hand was even shaking. Jesse gave her a weak smile, watching as she wandered off into the house. Though his eyes insisted he look at the table, Jesse simply sat down in one of the chairs, bracing his elbows on his knees and leaning forward.

Staring out at their land, Jesse felt more relaxed again. It was quiet... But not too quiet. You could still hear animals in the distance; they just weren't screaming, which was a very good sign for everyone. For a moment, Jesse thought about going to grab his camera. Then he remembered that there was a reason it stayed in his room. Glancing up at Ksenia came out, Jesse leaned back in the chair, standing up. "Definitely... Want me to clean this up?" He asked, extending his right hand for the dust pan.

Ksenia nods and sighed."Thanks but I got my mess." She said. She cleaned it up quickly and tossed it out. Her hand still hurt. She cursed and shook her hand gently. She wrapped the cloth tighter. She walked back to the pourch.

Just before Jesse went in she couldn't help but stop him."Jesse wait please.... I... ummm." She sighed. She walked over and kissed him on the lips. She didn't know if it was a thank you kiss, you don't gross me out kiss, sorry I cut my hand kiss, I like you kiss, or wolf urge kiss. She didn't care she wanted to do it. She trusted him with her life. Well she couldn't just let tonight and today pass with out even trying. She slowly stepped back."I.... umm.... sorry." She said and blushed at just kissing him out of the blue.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse nodded with a soft sigh, taking a step back and out of her way. It was obvious that her hand was bothering her but there was nothing else they could do. As she left again, Jesse glanced around one more time before going to the door himself. He was feeling a bit tired, probably due to the lack of sleep mixed with liquor. Then, Ksenia returned.

Turning to face her as she came out, Jesse raised an eyebrow, "Hm?" Seconds later, he was feeling dumbfounded. This wasn't the first time today she had kissed him but it was the first that seemed to mean something more than just 'thank you'. Smiling, Jesse leaned down slightly, placing a hand on her cheek and returning the kiss. He wasn't sure exactly what any of this meant, though, he didn't truly care at the moment. Leaning back away from her a bit, Jesse responded, "You may be sorry... But I'm not." He leaned in again, this time to kiss her forehead. Jesse smiled once more, moving his hand down to his side and taking a step inside the doorway. "I'll be in my room if you need anything," he said, continuing slowly inside. He could only imagine what everyone else would have to say about this.

Victor watched as the play on emotions went on, then after the little kiss Victor stood from the chair and shook his arms and legs loose. "I may not be the smartest person but even I understand the natural world. I'm not saying you two are just two horny rabbits but," he paused,"I wish I hit the soft side of my emotions first, and not become what I have,." Victor grabbed a small glass cask from his back pocket and took a swig,"I don't feel the emotion to be nice or like people. I think you know already... that I don't like this," he said with deep sorrow in his voice. "I like seeing people being happy, but its like those movies with the beach bully destroying a sand castle, you think he's an asshole because he just is. Sad thing is the sand bully gets tired of seeing others be happy and grow while he is stuck being alone and hated, until he gives into the natural ways, of course," Victor took another swig of the whiskey,"And you wonder why, I stay away from you guys, I wish I was like one of you weak little fuckers," Victor mumbled as he laid face first on the couch

Ksenia closed her eyes at his lips on her skin."I am not sorry then if your not." She said. She sighed and smiled."I do know. Where you are. Thank you." She said and side. Her fingers traced her lips and she sighed as she went inside locking the door behind her. She huffed and breathed out. She got off the door walking into the living room to clean up.

She looked at Victor and pursed her lips."Thanks for the commentary on us, but I didn't lock lips with you.." she said cleaning up his mess a bit. She went to grab medicine, sponge, cloth, hot water and a empty bucket. She went in to the living room and cleaned up the mess he left. She sighed."Here let me take care of your wounds at least and the blood all over your feet. Also do you have to bleed all over the damn house and couch?" She asked."maybe I treat you better if you weren't an ass to me all the time. Ever here the words. Treat others how you wanted to be treated. Now come on roll over and let me help you with your wounds and bleeding."she said to him stern, but kind. She still didn't trust him, but he was her pack."well you don't have to watch us if it makes you sick. Who I choose to be with is not your concern. Or who I like" She said."I didn't ask you to watch that or comment, you have a room here." She says she wasn't being mean just stating facts to him.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back