• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Double Sided

(Morning,Sorry passed the shiz out yay me)

Ksenia checked for bugs on the car, she found 4 and crushes 3. She threw the other into the woods. She got back in and looked at Jesse half asleep. She laughed quietly and let him sleep. She drove back she was tired and needed something to keep her awake. She turned on the music and drove back to the house. It took two hours to get back. Upon arrival she saw that the house is still standing,"well that's good," she muttered to herself. She got out and put the baskets on the counter inside. She looked around for someone any one. Her pack was doing something. She shrugged as long as it wasn't against the pack she was good.

Ksenia finished unpacking and went to wake Jesse. She didn't want to he needed sleep and waking him be rude. She watched him sleep and tapped him gently."Hey wolf man,come inside and sleep." She said with a small smile.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Crystal enjoyed the view for about 30 minutes longer before heading back inside. All the marijuana didn't make her hungry at all, but she took another apple to eat. She was bored, and they wouldn't need to go hunting. They had a lot of food in store. She had always wanted to go into town, maybe mess with some boys. Humans were so dimwitted, she could get most things she wanted from them. Crystal thought about going into town. She had an urge to explore, but she knew it wasn't safe. Plus, she heard that the Darkwood pack heads out there from time to time. She had no wish to run into one of their pack members.

Isabel followed the blood trails, finding the blood thicker in another clearing then fading into the snow near a set of hollow trees. She pursed her lips, bright against her pale skin. She walked forward carefully, having watched him for a moment before looking back to the dead humans. Had she not deviated from the rival pack member, 'feralpaw' for that moment, she would have know where he took off to.

But she wasn't remotely afraid of the man, injured in the woods. She clearly had the better odds. She began treading towards the trees, searching for him, her breath forming in clouds of condensation. Then, as if it were muffled by something, she heard a deep voice, soft and contorted from where he was. But the sound was all she needed to locate the guy. With a sigh, she peered into the hollow tree, giving herself space between him and her so she could shift at a moments notice. Her dark eyes evaluating the situation carefully.

Jesse had inevitably fallen asleep just before she got back into the car. He was trying to hold out but he really needed sleep. Typically, he would have been sleeping at home now but he decided to venture out today. Clearly a bad idea. As he slept, he could hear the occasional noises, but they faded in and out rather quickly.

Feeling a gentle poke, Jesse opened his eyes slowly, chuckling at Ksenia referring to him as 'wolf man'.
Wolf man. huh? That's different. He smiled, still trying to wake up. "Good idea," he responded, finally exiting the car. Shutting the door behind him, Jesse paused to stretch. Man was it uncomfortable sleeping like that. He cracked his neck softly, catching a scent again. Jesse began moving slowly, glancing over his shoulder and back at the woods. What is going on around here? He tried to shake it off anyways and just headed up and into the house. His intention now wasn't to sleep; he had rested enough. Now he just wanted to see the rest of the pack, though, none of them appeared to be present in the home at the moment. "Where is everyone?" He asked, making his way into the living room.

(Sorry was watching into the woods)

Ksenia saw him look behind. She sniffed the air and looked around cautiously. She walked in with him."Not sure out probably with Kevin.(Kevin's a girl? Lmao sorry love that movie)" She said. She watched him go to the living room.

"Not tired now?" She asks joking with him. She sighed and looked around."well nothing left to do but unpack the baskets and go for a walk of sorts." She said. She was very skeptical as to why her whole back was gone. She went to the kitchen and unpacked. Her brother had slipped small amounts of herbs in the basket. Not edible, but worked as medical especially for silver poisoning. She put the medical supplies away and looked around before slipping a vile into her jacket. It was wolfsbane. No wolf was ever to have this stuff, it was poisonous and deadly to all wolfs. She went about putting the baskets away.

Ksenia sighed leaning on the counter where could the pack have gone. They know better then to go into town. She raced through her mind of the places they could be. She was lost in thought the dropping of a glass made her jump almost ten feet in the air. She had accidentally knocked a glass off the counter."Shit" she muttered and knelt to clean it up.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse nodded gently, glancing around the place. It was weird. Really weird. Typically on days like today everyone would be inside, talking and having a decent time. Now, it was if nobody ever even was here. He couldn't help but wonder what was holding Victor up so long. He had went out to hunt earlier then never came back, or so it appeared. He's a big boy. He can handle himself, right?

"Nope," he responded with a laugh, taking a seat in a chair. He listened as Ksenia unpacked things in the kitchen. Jesse immediately realized he should be helping but it was too late. Just as he had turned to ask if she wanted help, he saw her going to put the baskets away. Way to go. It wasn't that she seemed to mind doing it herself anyways it was more that Jesse wanted to help her as much as possible while the others were out and about. Again, his mind began to race. What could they really be doing? Kevin alone had stirred up some problems this morning so maybe this all had something to do with him. Maybe the hunters were around... Stop. You're just freaking yourself out, now.

Startled by the sound of glass shattering, Jesse jumped form his chair and ran to Ksenia. His protective mode had officially kicked in. His eyes darted around, thinking someone had broken in. That's when he noticed the glass on the floor. Jesse let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head and relaxing. "Well, if I wasn't awake before I sure as hell am now," he said, grabbing the trashcan and pulling it towards them. Bending down, he began helping her clean up the mess, trying to be as careful as he could given the situation.

Ivy had ran her fingers through her hair before quickly jumping on her bed, landing gently on it. She sighed happily it was quite a comfy bed, quite to her liking. She had then moved onto her back to at the ceiling her hair making a pool of hair, on the comfy bed. ' ' Why do I have a feeling, mating season is coming earlier then intended." Ivy had thought to herself with her eyebrow's furrowed. She sighed rubbed her temples before laying on her back looking out the window. There wasn't any blizzard, though the snow was falling freely from the sky.

Ivy had sighed as she had stared out the window her eyelids getting heavier by the second till they had finally closed, indicating that she had entered a peaceful sleep.

Ksenia looked up with a sigh."sorry was thinking,didn't pay attention to the glass." She said and frowned. She threw the glass away she got the dust pan and sweeped up the small pieces."well that's what I get for not paying attention." She said.

"Thanks for the help,but it was my mess. You didn't have to help me." She said with a small smile. She stood up gently and with a sigh,"aww there gose my favorite mug. Oh well so wish to go for a run or did I scare the hell out of you enough." She said with a small."but seriously are you okay?."

DeathToAllBetrayers

Victor was running his mind was dreaming, his past was soaring through him. He was smaller now, he sitting on a log it wasn't winter now. The woods were green and warm. Around him ten or so men stood, wearing garments of leather, they were called The Beasts. He remember that they had several encounters with similar people. The one difference Victor saw was that his people were bigger and had what they would call the Feral Lust, it wasn't until Victor hit puberty he'd understand what it meant. Victor was ten he'd just hit a growth spurt, his muscles were starting to burn themselves in. He was sitting on the log looking over at his father, a large burly man, best friend of the pack leader. They were talking to other clan leaders. Victor could over hear them speaking of hunting in their territories for a while, and giving them cash for it. Until Victor's father pushed the man that insulted him by ignoring him. Everyone stood up, even Victor and Ronzo, Ronzo was like a brother to Victor he was fifteen and a promising fighter. After several minutes the enemies packs sent away their children, a fight. Ronzo grabbed Victor and began running, behind them Victor heard growls, slashing, howls of pain, yelps, chomping of jaws, and the sound of death. The fight wasn't in his father's favor, it was two packs against one. Several minutes of running and large thumps of running could be heard. Ronzo stopped and pushed Victor then said,"Go brother, we must live on," his voice was trembling and scared. Victor watched as Ronzo shifted and ran in the opposite direction, Victor ran and ran for close to an hour until ending up near the road.

Victor walked down the road seeing no cars, then an old pick up truck with several of the men he had spotted before drove down the road. Seeing this Victor turned and ran back into the woods. Though renown for his inhuman speed on two feet he still could not outrun the wolves. After being surrounded a man grabbed him from behind and knocked him unconscious.

Victor began coughing, his dreams were over his body was fading he felt the need to kill, the need to run. Death was enveloping his now cold body nothing he could do would stop that.

"It's okay, really," he said, standing back up now as she finished cleaning it up. He crossed his arms over his chest casually, leaning back against the counter and watching her. She seemed stressed again, not as stressed, but stressed enough to make her expressions change.

"Ksenia. I said it's okay. We've all broken things. It happens." Jesse shifted his position slightly, shaking his head at her comment about her favorite mug.
Ah.. Bummer. "Ouch.. I'm sorry," he said, glancing around the room. She had offered for them to go for a run but it took a second for that to settle in. "Yeah, I'm okay," he said, uncrossing his arms and moving around the counter. "I'm up for that... And if you had scared me off, I think you would know," he retorted with a small laugh.

Isabel bit her lip, her fingers white from the crisp air. Slowly, she reached out to him, despite the disapproval she would receive upon her return, she gripped his arm. Pulling him out of the tree and laying him in the snow. Lightly, she checked his wound, having treated plenty from her own pack that were similar to that when they have fights or incidents. As she pulled back the flesh to make sure he didn't damage the nerves too badly, she found that it would be easy to heal if she could stop the bleeding and help him regain consciousness. After that he would be the Darkwoods problem.

Cautiously, she checked his vital signs and found them weak. She took her over shirt off, leaving her in a crop top alone, and bound his wound tightly, using a soft moss that she had learned about from a book she once read. She glanced to the muscular guys face then to her pale hands which were now coated in his blood. She was officially dead back with the pack. But he was sort of pathetic there in the tree bleeding to death. Hopefully Alek wouldn't kill her on sight, but there were no guarantees. Hopefully he would understand her reasoning. Once she figured out something good to say in defense.

She finished tying the knots, using snow to clean her hands. Letting the liquids mingle in her palm before wiping them clean. Isabel rose to her feet, looking down at him. Her eyes now harder than they had been moments before.

Moment after moment he fell back into his head, Victor was thirteen alone in his room. He had turned the week before, his lungs were boiling under his skin. He heard the pumping of every heart in the house, he felt the hatred of them in his body. Every time he left the room it was a battle to not kill or break the first thing he saw. Every so often someone would approach him asking him if he was alright, usually the older girls in the house. Usually people would seem him as a feral dog, though he was thirteen and not close to his strength now, Victor was impressively built and could stomp ass. Every so often he would leave the house coming back in a week, dirty and reeking of dried blood and dirt. From the back of his head, he remembered falling out of a tree and a surge of pain running in his leg.

Victor stirred awake, he saw the person looking down at him. Instinctively he threw himself to his feet and grabbed the girl by the throat, his grip was weak compared to his normal self. He felt adrenaline run through him, but in seconds he slowly loosened his grip. His body wasn't cooperating with him, his body was faltering.

Isabel jerked in surprise, feeling his hand around her throat and half shifted, growling loudly. Clearly loud enough to be heard from the house. But his grip loosened and she pulled out of his grip. "You do realize I helped you right? Or am I still high...." She says sharply, the last part more of a self remark, much softer. She stepped back from him her eyes narrowed, arms folded. "I should have killed you when I first saw your sorry ass" Isabel says, the distaste for him clear. "Too bad that I might have actually let you leave our territory safely" She continues.

She looked him up and down, a small spot of blood soaked through her shirt around his leg and she looked at it for a moment, slightly pissed at him for getting hurt in the first place. Why didn't I kill the asshole? She pursed her lips and glanced behind her to where the house lay, lookign for signs that the others noticed her growl but there was nothing yet.

Ksenia sighed"meh just got it from home town in Russia. No big deal, will just order another one." She said to him. She sighed and shrugged. She really didn't care. She order one later and get something else. However for now Ksenia needed to run and stretch her legs

"Well glad to here I didn't scare you off." She said. She smirked and winked at him. She walked for the door. "Race you to the old oak."she said. She went out turning and running for the old oak. She new she wouldn't make it. He was definitely faster then her. She was worried about the pack this would help keep her mind off worrying Victor wasn't back. Neither was Kevin or the pack. She was still worried and wasn't sure where to look maybe the other pack.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Victor stumbled back against the tree behind him, he gasped for air as he looked around at his surroundings seeing the forest,"Why would you help me," his voice was dry and as if he were drunk. He examined her, the smell was peculiar. After a second of examination he looked at his wound, he stared at it for several seconds then back at the girl and asked,"You saved me?" Victor thought killing her over in his head several times, he could grab her and throw her against a tree to snap her spine. The thoughts faded as he felt some sort of drifting gratitude toward her for this kindness. He examined himself, still covered in blood, his muscles were fatigued and burning in the effort to bring in enough blood to sustain their efforts. He felt the wavering in his body struggling to stay afoot.

She watched him, clearly amused. "I won't next time. That's for sure." She says still having her arms folded, but now mainly for warmth. "I would hurry along before my pack finds you though." She says still looking behind her slightly anxious. "They wouldn't blink twice.... and neither would I at that point" She says watching him levelly, her hair lightly coated in snow. With a quick turn, Isabel shifted into an average sized wolf with many shades of white, brow and black and trotted back towards the house, hoping to get there without any more interruptions so she could formulate a plausible reason for smelling like blood, smoke and nerves.

He was left ou tthere, alone. He never bothered being alone, but, these girls kept batting him around. They weren't like this usually, and he found it strange, but he still shrugged it off. A smell of blood came to his nose. Another person hunting here. God damn it.

He then smelled two people, stained with blood. He growled angrily, then walked down the hill, seeing Isabel with a giant smell of blood. His serious face turned into an angry one, as she saw her. He grabbed her by a leg and smelled her. The scent of that blood was very familiar. He grabbed her by the neck fur, and lifted her up, she was sitll in a wolf form.
''Why the HELL, are you covered with Victor's blood?!''

Isabel tensed immediately. Her usually soft and light face was pale and clearly nervous. She knew this would happen but she assumed she would have time to gather her defense. "He was in the woods. He was hunting humans...." She said softly shifting into her human form. Not even trying to slip away. He was much faster than she was. The next words she had formed on her lips but they slipped away, uselessly.

Her arms were prickled in goosebumps, both from fear of Aleks anger. But she didn't falter when his eyes met hers.

Crystal was done being coped up in the den. Even Isabel was outside somewhere. She decided that a little run wouldn't do much harm. She walked outside wearing a crop tank and a pair of sweats. She would've needed a big, puffy Northface jacket to cover up, but she didn't need one for what she was doing.She began running down the cliff and into the forest below. Crystal had eventually shifted into her wolf form. Her eyes were definitely the same pair she wore in her human appearance, but her fur was a mix of shades.Her fur had pretty much every shade of brown, and a few shades of white and grey. Crystal ran for a few miles or so. She eventually entered Darkwood's territory. She headed for the big, old oak tree that stood somewhere near the edge of Darkwood's territory. The pack members didn't usually hangout at the edge of their territory, and she didn't expect to be meeting some of Darkwood's pack members there. Once the oak came into view, she began sprinting in her wolf form as fast as she could. She usually came slightly into their territory to be alone. She wasn't foolish, and she knew how much trouble she would get into if she ever hunted in other's territory. She came to relax and be herself.

He sighed as he saw her turn into her human form. He really didn't have the guts to do that when she was human, only when wolf, and that was because he hated wolfs overall, his curse was being one. He looked down at the floor and let go of her, slightly hugging her, barely touching her.

He blew air out of his mouth and said
. ''Look, Isabel, don't help anyone, from the Darkwood pack. They have killed so much people we love, and you help them? If you saw Victor dying, you should finish him, not aid him. It's all I'm asking for you to do. Don't, mess, with, other, packs. Alright?'' he said, staring at her eyes.

Isabel nodded slowly. "Alright." She says. Her neck had been grabbed now twice in only a few short minutes and it was now slightly sore. She looked him in the eyes for a moment, then the corner of her mouth curled up into a smile. "On the bright side, he was pretty rattled. I don't think he is much of a threat for the time being" She says as an attempt at a joke, but she was slightly less afraid when he let go of her, his touch now soft.

(apologies for the short posts. switched to my phone for the car ride home)

He let out another sigh. He was obviously with his blood boiling, but, he had to calm down. He nodded at her and said ''Take care, alright?'' before turning around and entering the hideout. He sat down on the couch, and just stared at the wall, thinking.

Isabel stood there for a minute longer, and then walked in, passing him on the couch to go cleanup. She sighed deeply and washed herself down and changed into clean clothes. She still smelled faintly of blood but until she showered it would only be faint. She stayed in her room, to keep from pissing him off any further. Sitting on the bed crosslegged, picking under her nails between puffs of her next joint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victor placed his hand on the tree and pushed himself off it, after several seconds he began a slow walk toward his pack house but stopped as he caught the scent of Alek. "Dick," he said to himself as he kept walking.

After several minutes of walking he stopped at one of his many camping spots. He sat by his backpack of supplies and began eating and drinking.

A half an hour of eating jerky and drinking liquor Victor stood. He remembered his father and the other members of Beasts always drinking to sate the burning of their lungs. For the first few years in the care of dark wood he didn't hate but feared them. Now he feels hatred to all creatures except the children, no matter what Victor did he always had the lust for fighting. His into cya told him to, one thing he didn't know is why didn't the Beasts have female companions. As he broke thought he could see dark wood house in the distance.

Jesse nodded, now feeling bad about the broken mug. "I didn't know you were from Russia.." He said, shrugging the topic off as well. Jesse was rather excited about the running they were going to do. It was well deserved and needed at this point.

Jesse smirked in response, cocking his head a little at her challenge. "It's on," he said, instantly feeling his competitive side kick in. He watched as Ksenia ran out the door. With a soft smile now on his lips, Jesse shook his head before jogging to the door. Closing it behind him, Jesse broke into a sprint and headed in the same direction Ksenia had gone. He knew he could win if he wanted to, if he pushed himself hard enough, though he wasn't sure he wanted to right now. Then again, Ksenia would probably know if he lost the race on purpose so he might as well go for it. Soon, Jesse was only steps behind Ksenia; minutes later, he was leaps ahead.
Is that... Blood? The smell caught him off guard, causing him to falter. He honestly had no intention of stopping to find out, though, so he continued on, now losing some momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back