• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Double Sided

Jesse nodded, keeping his eyes wandering around as well though it wasn't hard to tell if hunters were approaching... Usually. Sometimes the humans caught them off guard and prolonged their own life for just those few extra seconds. He could tell Ksenia felt it, now, too, though that wasn't much of a relief.

Jesse glanced in the direction of the cafe as she spoke but it was only briefly. His eyes continued their surveillance as they sat at the cafe. There definitely weren't too many people out and about today but he was hunters still would be. Finally, he lit his gaze stop on Ksenia.
Hobbies. Jesse thought the word over for a long moment before sitting back a little and responding. "I'm not sure mine are very interesting..." He said, with a small laugh, "I like to cook, I know a little martial arts, and I really enjoy photography." Jesse immediately felt stupid. The last time he had this conversation it was with the guys. It was kind of disappointing since there's were things like archery, hunting, and fighting. Nonetheless, it was out there now, and he doubted Ksenia really cared too much to know anyway.

"Well, looks like Alek found his mate!" Crystal mocked watching her alpha and Ivy have a little "fight". "Seems like you guys make a cute couple," she teased.Crystal became slightly bored after Ivy walked away, so she did what she always did. She took out another roll of weed and placed it between her lips. She lit it, and filled the den with more of the disgusting smell. Wow, there's really nothing to here. I needa go outside. Crystal walked outside the den and sat down on a rocky cliff and continued smoking weed.

Ksenia sat looking around her eyes were sharp and caught everything. She wasn't sure what was off,but town never felt like this. She listened to him as he talked. Her eyes scanned and went to him.

"I am sure they are, well at least better then mine." she said. She sighed. "Cook really,better then me I bet, martial arts really, like what? " Ksenia asked now interested."photography are you any good?" She asks. Ksenia was very interested in what he had to say. His hobbies were similar to hers,but he was probably good at what he did. She kept an eye out behind him for anything, her unease wasn't going away.

DeathToAllBetrayers

He growled at Crystals comment. He got up and followed her, he had something to discuss with her. While he was silently following her, she sat down at the edge of a cliff. He slowly sat down next to her, legs dangling off the edge of the big cliff. The view that the cliff gave was simply beautiful. The forest looked even better from that point.''Jokes aside, have you heard about the incident? Where an Alpha of an opposite pack fell in love with another pack, and they, well, defied the rules, the only simple rule we have. It's pretty crazy if you ask me.''

Jesse made sure to watch her back as she did his own. It seemed odd that they had to always be on the lookout now even though the humans couldn't tell. Well, that's the thing, isn't it? They claim they can, now, so it provides even more concern. There isn't a surefire way to know if they know so you might as well be prepared just in case.

Jesse smirked slightly, "Well, I like your cooking so it can't be too bad," he said, chuckling a little, "Yeah.. I've picked up a few things here and there; nothing too special." Jesse kind of shrugged it off. Honestly, he was good at what he knew, but what he knew he only ever used for fun. The only time it would come in handy was in battle and that was even iffy. "I don't really know if I'm any good... I've never actually showed anyone to get a reaction"

Ivy had sighed as she was technically left at the pack home alone. " Rude." She had said mumbling under her breath as she had heard the door close. She ran her fingers through her hair before going upstairs to get a cigarette, for her to smoke outside. As she had entered her room she had noticed her cigarette pack almost empty on her dresser. " Guess I been smoking more than usually." She had thought to herself internally sighing before quickly grabbing a cigarette and putting on one of her flannels and heading to the front of the pack house.

Ivy had slowly made her way outside almost forgetting her lighter to light the cigarette. She sighed and lit the cigarette and put it up to her lips inhaling the smoke, before letting it out slowly looking up at sky watching it before inhaling some more and exhaling seconds later.

Crystal took out the roll of marijuana from her mouth and exhaled the smoke. She rolled her eyes and turned to look at Aleck who had followed her out. She wasn't pleased to find that he'd followed her outside, but she knew to be careful around the alpha. "What the hell do you want?" she asked in annoyance.She really didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment. Crystal listened to the short pathetic story Aleck had to share about the alpha's who somehow fell in love. She couldn't believe she managed not to fall asleep. His speech was short, but still hella boring. "So, how does the story of the two alphas relate to you? I know you're an alpha and all, but you don't have feelings for anyone outside the pack. I know you, and you really don't care about anyone outside the mountainside pack. So, why did you make me suffer through your lil' useless story?" she asked bluntly rolling her eyes.

Victor popped out the bent bullet that had dug itself deep into him. He reached for a thick branch and used it to push himself off the ground. He looked over the previous area to see a girl approaching it, Oh shit. Victor began using the makeshift crutch to get further away.

In a matter of minutes he had made his way three hundred meters away from the bodies. After taking a misstep his leg, which was already shattered, took an immense amount of pressure as he fell to a knee and screamed out horridly as blood spurted from his wound. He began to stand but fell to the ground again, his body began to shut down. His previously hot and riveting skin was now cold and frail. It began by blurred vision then headed down to his very capable arms giving out on him. Then came the surge of weakness in his body as he fell asleep to that same burning scent.

Ksenia smiled and rolled her eyes gently."thanks for the compliment" she said."but even I think my cooking stinks." She said and smiled. "I learned karva maga and Kali from my parents." She said. Ksenia leaned back she hated being on edge.

Ksenia sat up shook her head."stand slowly and lets go."she said. Ksenia watched a dark hooded figure down the street." We need to go out the back way I have a meeting at my friends house. Will be safe there I trust them." She said and started to walk for the back slowly. Her eyes never leaving the figure. She took him with her a long the back. She saw the figure move and pulled. Him to her as she leaned on the wall."don't take this the wrong way."she said wrapping her arms around his neck her lips close to his."don't move."she whispers looking at him.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse held in a laugh. Maybe her cooking wasn't that good after all but it wasn't completely horrid like some others'. His eyes widened ever so slightly at the mention of her own skills. He was rather impressed, honestly. Jesse had kind of figured she had some form of training in order to become the alpha he just wasn't quite sure what they were until now. It was nice to get to know her more, even if it was so little.

His expression changed slowly as he caught on to her new tone. Jesse did exactly as asked. He followed suit and didn't bother to look back. Whatever she was moving them away from would probably catch on quickly. There was no time to waste. As if in one fluid motion, they were suddenly around the corner, pressed up against each other. Jesse felt himself smirk at her warning as he looked into her eyes. He had forgotten how shockingly blue they truly were. The tension here was quite awkward, he didn't really know how to react. He wanted to shift his gaze away from her but maybe that was disrespectful. Jesse tried to shake off his thoughts and began listening intently for anyone approaching.

He sighed as he saw Crystals cocky attitude. He simply got up and walked away, rolling her eyes. He walked towads Ivy, he had really nothing to do, but he felt the need to be engaged in a conversation. As he approached her, he simply waved at her. ''You usually aren't much of a smoker. Now you're like Crystal, they spend all day with a joint in the middle of their middle and index fingers. Did you hear about the couple of different packs? The alpha of a pack that actually had some sort of bond or relationship with a female of another pack. ''

Ivy was busy inhaling smoke, before Alek had made his way over to her waving. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusing almost forgetting to exhale, the smoke that was in her mouth. She had then quickly exhaled the smoke and sighed. " I needed to smoke for today. Just been tense these few days, but yeah I did. What about it?" Ivy had said tilting her head slightly to the left in confusion to why he was asking her this. She internally shrugged her shoulders before exhaling some more smoke from her cigarette.

Crystal rolled her eyes as she watched Aleck walk away.Yup, he really had nothing to say. She leaned back against and rock and blew out the smoke she had inhaled from her roll of weed. She had been alone in the first time in forever, and it felt pretty good. She continued smoking and leaned down looking at the vire. "Seems like I haven't felt this was in forever....." She said quietly to herself. She felt free to be herself. She felt alone, but peaceful she enjoyed the view. She took her cigarette out of her mouth and dropped it somewhere down the cliff.

He raised his eyebrows at Ivy's response. These girls are so damn dense, god knows how I have survived so long with them, probably because of the obligation I feel. He sighed, leaving a puff of smoke. ''My point is that, if this keeps on, our packs could possibly mix, and that would create some great confusion. Do you think more things will happen like that? You girls would have a chance with the guys of the other pack.'' he said, smirking. A sudden smell of blood came to his nose again. ''Someones hunting in our fucking territory again.''

Victor gasped in the freezing air, most of the bleeding stopped the only problem was that his leg was a shattered. He looked around and spotted a large tree with a gap without snow filling it.

As his adrenaline pumped fueled by his sharpened instincts to survive he crawled to the small crevice and laid himself there with out any word. He slipped his hands on his chest as he turned toward the tree. He could smell the wreaking blood of humans on him as he drifted into dreams. He felt the sudden pulse to run. He knew he couldn't though he knew he was stronger than most, even he knew this would kill him if he tried running again. He pressed his head against the tree and sighed slowly letting the warm breath hit him,"Fucking guns," he said, his voice was raspy, deep, hoarse, and filled with hatred.

Ksenia breathed and looked him in the eyes. She smirked and kept her hand locked in his hair keeping him looking at her."when I say run you do it go to the address I will meet you there,but I rather them not catch both of us."she said with her other hand slipping a paper into his jacket pocket.

Ksenia counted slowly in her head and kissed his cheek,"Now." She said in his ear and gently pushed him for the back door. She walked to the front of the cafe looking around, she saw the figure walking for the back. Ksenia was not one to allow her pack to get harmed. She took up a running pace and ran past the figure bumping it. She was making the long way around to her friends house. Ksenia hoped she made it.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Ivy had rolled her eyes at his response. " I don't fall in love. Worry about the other 2 girls." She had said firmly before exhaling her smoke and dropping the cigarette to the ground and smashing it to the ground so it won't burn down the whole pack house. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair and went back inside the pack house not letting Alek respond to her remark. She had quickly kicked off her shoes and headed to her room. " Wonder, why he's so focused on love today." Ivy had thought to herself internally shrugged before kicking off her converse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesse kept his gaze locked with hers, his expression showing more concern as he listened to her instructions. It didn't seem like a hard concept. They were both going to run. But he didn't like the separately part. He understood where she was coming from though he would much rather stick together anyways. That way he would make sure that she would at least make it.

Stunned for a moment following her shove, Jesse shoved his hand into his pocket then ran out the back door. He didn't stop running. His mind was racing, too fast to catch each individual thought, so he ignored it. Now he was just listening to his heart pounding. He scanned the paper, taking in the address and guiding himself to Ksenia's friend's home. Minutes later, he stood in front of the door, glancing around in search of Ksenia while he knocked. His heart was still pounding, but his thoughts were slowly becoming clearer.
She has to make it.

Ksenia ran she was a tracker running long distances in her wolf form. Human was different, she hadn't been trained to run this much. She wanted to change,but she was in the middle of a town full of humans. She skidded down an alley and hopped a fence. She kept running, and went threw the gate.

She looked behind her and tried to catch her breath. She made her way to the house it took longer then she expected. She reached the street and saw Jesse just standing there. She looked behind her and started running again. She grabbed him by the arm and opened the door. They fell in and she landed slightly on top of him. She looked down,"uh sorry, about that." She rolled away and sat up looking around. Her friends house was a gypsy like she sighed. When a male walked out clearing his throat. "Want me to give you two a minute?" He asked. Ksenia looked up and laughed."No sorry brother." She said and stood."This is Jesse don't worry you can trust him. Look we need help getting out of here someone knows were here, also you owe me. Plus I am here to pick up our supplies." She said. He looked at her and Jesse is it good to be talking infront him." Her brother said with a glare at Jesse. Ksenia walked over grabbing her brother by the throat."He is in my pack, I trust him with my life,just because you didn't turn doesn't mean you can be an ass to my pack members. Now do we have a deal." She snapped. Her brother nods."Ksenia put me down." He said choking.She dropped him." Come on" she said."Sorry rude of us Jesse this is my Brother Sam. Sam meet Jesse." She said

DeathToAllBetrayers

Knocking heavily a handful of times, Jesse soon noticed Ksenia appear a little ways away. Before he knew it, they had both tumbled inside, ending up closer than they had anticipated once again. It took a long moment for Jesse's brain to process everything that had just happened. By then, Ksenia had already apologized and was up and off him. Standing up slowly, following her, Jesse rubbed the back of his head.

"It's fine.. Mostly my fault anyways," he said softly, glancing up at the guy who had spoken up. Jesse let his hand fall to his side as he raised an eyebrow. Someone's in a bad mood... Sam kept his eyes on him as he did the same. At first, he seemed way too overprotective. But, now that he learned it was her brother, Jesse could understand where he was coming from -- to an extent. His brow furrowed as Sam continued to simply glare at him, clearly irritated. Shock hit him once more as Ksenia lifted her brother off the ground and stood up for Jesse, well, the whole pack. Again, the beta was very impressed. Jesse caught himself smirking at the situation, quickly wiping it away before Ksenia noticed. "Nice to meet you. Sorry about your door," he said, extending a hand, while glancing over at the door. It definitely wasn't in very good shape at the moment but now probably wasn't the time to try to fix it for him.

Sam shrugged,"Happens with wolves around doesn't it Ksenia." He glared at his sister, she glared back."at least he said sorry more then I do besides fix it." She said. She looked at her brother with a sharp look. He sighed and nods. He leads them into the kitchen and packs up 4 baskets. "Here food and restock of medical supplies and a few extras as you asked. Now to get you both to your car and the hell out of my town." He said." You two get in my trunk and stay down." He said and walked them to the garage. He put the baskets in the back."okay in you go." Sam said. He grabbed Ksenia."Last time bitch. Next time I will kill you if you come here needing my help again. I will give you your damn supplies,but were done you selfish bitch." He snapped at her. She smirked " at least I can turn and am not some self loathing human who lives in a town with no one to talk to."she said.

Ksenia got in and her brother covered both of them. She looked at Jesse and let out a small smile and mouthes sorry. She got comfortable on the back they be here a while,but make it home. When the car started to Move Ksenia stayed still they be switching to their car soon."you okay?" She asked Jesse

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse's eyes flickered between the two as he let his hand fall to his side. He wanted to feel bad about how irritated with the guy right now but he just couldn't. He followed them into the kitchen, taking in the surroundings. The place wasn't small, nor was it huge, and it appeared as though it was only Sam living here. The house as a whole basically looked exactly like the houses you see in movies based around places such as this one.

Carrying some supplies now, Jesse hopped in the truck as directed, switching his position. Watching the two through the window, he saw Sam snatch Ksenia up, and he continued to watch as the two exchanged words, none of which appeared to be taken nicely by either party.
What a prick. It was then that he noticed his knuckles had gone white. Releasing his fists, Jesse bit his lip and tried to divert his eyes as the two got into the truck. It was taking so much out of him not to speak up.

As the cover was laid on top of them, Jesse sent one last glare Sam's way before turning his gaze on Ksenia. He mouthed another 'it's okay' back to her. His thoughts had gone a bit foggy again, possibly due to his lack of sleep. It was funny how he left so he wouldn't get pissed off at anyone and yet here he was in the back of some jerk's truck, wanting to break things. Forcing himself to calm down, Jesse kept his eyes off of Ksenia for awhile, only turning to face her once she spoke again. "I'm fine," he stated bluntly. "Are
you okay?"

She cringed at his tone. She had put him in this situation. Though she had given him an out and he didn't take it. She sighed and nods"Fine,you should sleep in the car on the way back she said. She felt her brothers car roll to a stop and shut off. Ksenia looked towards where. The door open. If he had betrayed her there be hell to pay. She didn't care if there were humans around she turn and kill him. When the blanket lifted he looked at them."here you are your car safe and sound,now get the hell out of town. We don't need monsters here." He said. Ksenia got out and put the baskets in her car. She looked at her brother."I would of turned you into one of us,but no one wants a wolf who can't even watch his own back. You call us the monsters what in the hell would you be if I turned you besides a blood thirsty beast with no heart. At least we know right from wrong and protect humans no matter how annoying they are. So Thank you for the help and supplies. See you around." She got in the suv and leaned back with a huff.

Ksenia waited for Jesse to get in and drive out of town limits as quick as possible. She would stop far enough out of town and make sure no tracking devices were on the car. Ksenia drive her hands white as they grabbed the wheel tightly. She was really not happy,she had put her pack in danger how could she be so reckless. She finally pulled the car over and turned it off stepping out. She slowly started checking the car for bugs. She explained to Jesse that she rather be safe then sorry and he could stay in the car if he wanted.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Jesse didn't believe her even for a second. Clearly there was bad blood between Ksenia and her brother and, as much as she tried to hide it, there had to be something deep down bugging her about it. With a sigh, Jesse nodded, closing his eyes as the car came to a stop. It seemed like it had been too soon for their arrival but, then again, they had both run from the scene earlier so it was hard to tell how long the trip normally would be. He waited impatiently for the back to open and stepped down and out when the time came. Jesse listened carefully as Sam scolded them. Clearly, he was bitter about something. As Ksenia began going on about not turning her brother, Jesse soon figured out what Sam was so upset about. Jesse had gone through a similar situation with an old friend after high school but the friend has since gotten over it. Had it been with a sibling, though, the situation would have been much different; as their's clearly was.

Getting into the suv, Jesse leaned back in the seat, turning his head to look at Ksenia. His eyes stayed on her for awhile. He wanted to say something, anything really. The stress at the moment was quite heavy and it was clearly affecting them both. He quickly gave up on speaking, however, and turned his head to face front again. After some time passed, Ksenia stopped the car and told him she was going to check for bugs; probably a good idea. Accepting to stay in the car, Jesse kept his eyes searching around the area, praying nothing decided to come for them again. Eventually, Jesse's eyelids began feeling heavy and every so often he would catch himself slipping into a light sleep. For now, he would fight it off as he was watching Ksenia's back. Soon enough she would be back in the vehicle and Jesse could let himself fall asleep for just a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back