Dota 2 RP Idea

If anyone is here right now I could narrate. Hell if you want to go full out I can turn this into a dnd-style rpg with dice and everything.

DrSunshine said:
If anyone is here right now I could narrate. Hell if you want to go full out I can turn this into a dnd-style rpg with dice and everything.
Ah, that sounds delightful.

Last edited by a moderator:
DrSunshine said:
Well we don't want the rp too big
Well, if we're guna do it by the books, we need 10 people... as games tend to be 5v5. This does not include the narrator, unless the narrator wants to roleplay as a hero and narrate simultaneously.

DrSunshine said:
I don't think pvp is a good idea. Perhaps we do something more akin to wraith defense or diretide?
Honestly, I only started playing Dota 2 a year ago. I have not played Diretide or wraith defense. I'd have to look into it. Sounds like a nifty idea, though.

Woah! I like the ideas! I'll actually be quite an experience for me to play a DnD style game on RPN cause I haven't done one yet, but also, in my 'IRL' DnD's I've never been a character I've always been the Dungeon Master, so that'll be exciting for me too! I've never played Wraith Defence or Diretide, but If i remember correctly Dirtied is the halloween event where Roshan wants sweets and Wraith Defence is something to do with Wraith King? I could have got that wrong though. I like the idea of PvP but can also understand why DrSunshine would disagree with that!

Also, Welcome aboard @Elikacheese ( :) )

Of course there doesn't have to be combat, we could rp out in the worlds strangest slice of life or romance stories :P

DrSunshine said:
Of course there doesn't have to be combat, we could rp out in the worlds strangest slice of life or romance stories :P
[media]

[/media]
A "where are they now" like this?

RibRipper said:
[media]

[/media]
A "where are they now" like this?
OMG! I can't stop LOLing at that video! I've seen some of the entries (Mainly the winners and stuff) But that's the funniest one I've seen so far! (^U^) I'm literally crying ( :P )

Ahem... Sorry about that... anyways...

Personally, I don't mind if we have combat or not, I don't mind if it's all combat, no combat at all, or a bit of both! So I'm gonna let you guys decide on how much combat you'd like. I'm up for anything! And if it goes badly the first time we try it, we can always start up another one if we want to :)

Also, @Scylla Im downloading Smite for my Playstation as I'm typing this, so when it's finished I'll have officially played Smite :)

Geozaki said:
OMG! I can't stop LOLing at that video! I've seen some of the entries (Mainly the winners and stuff) But that's the funniest one I've seen so far! (^U^) I'm literally crying ( :P )
Ahem... Sorry about that... anyways...

Personally, I don't mind if we have combat or not, I don't mind if it's all combat, no combat at all, or a bit of both! So I'm gonna let you guys decide on how much combat you'd like. I'm up for anything! And if it goes badly the first time we try it, we can always start up another one if we want to :)

Also, @Scylla Im downloading Smite for my Playstation as I'm typing this, so when it's finished I'll have officially played Smite :)
Haha, glad you like it. Pretty much anything siractionslacks1 produces cracks me up as well. He even made a second attempt of the film contest...[media]

[/media]
On the topic of fight, no fight, or both. I as well feel the same, and can roll with any of them.

Maybe both, with most of the rp taking place between battles.

But now we have to ask the question, is this gonna be mature? If we do romance, what should the rules be? Cause while I'm all for watching nyx get it on with radiant mid-lane creep #2248, some people may find that disturbing

DrSunshine said:
Maybe both, with most of the rp taking place between battles.
But now we have to ask the question, is this gonna be mature? If we do romance, what should the rules be? Cause while I'm all for watching nyx get it on with radiant mid-lane creep #2248, some people may find that disturbing
All I know is, anything sexual is not allowed on this website. I sound like a broken record, but as always, I can roll with anything.

Well that's answered then. I guess if anyone really needs some bug ass they can go do it on Kik or skype with whoever is interested :P

I wish I played Dota. This sound pretty good, have fun guys!

Where are the League of Legends people at? :(

Karaleigh said:
I wish I played Dota. This sound pretty good, have fun guys!
Where are the League of Legends people at? :(
Hey, it's free, and if you need a teacher, I'm always willing to teach. I always relish to share my expertise with new players.

Ohmagawsh guys! I'm so very sorry for my absence! (Thankyou auto correct for spelling that for me :P )

@Karaleigh if you ever need some Dota help, I'm also willing to help teach you! Also, if you still wanna join in with the RPN thread, then I'm sure everyone will agree that you're more than welcome too!

@Scylla i have started playing smite, it's actually very good, I think I still rather Dota, but it was my forst MOBA and I'm sorta invested in it now :P but I do love how smite works! It's truly a great game!

@everyone again, sorry I missed out on so much! But I'm ready too go if everyone else is! If we're going with heroes I have to bagsy Crystal Maiden if that's ok with everyone. And if we're going with 2 each then I'll probably make an OC, I might go with another cannon but I'll wait for everyone else to choose before I decide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back