Dota 2 RP Idea

DrSunshine said:
Indeed. Would you like to start? Maybe some chatting between axe and Sven?
Well, I'd think that Geozaki would wish to make a new thread to start the roleplay. This is just an interest check after all.

Hey guys, sorry, my notifications haven't been working very well :/ I'll make a thread now, I won't do anything too it, so that it can all be added later. (I'm on my phone and I don't trust it essentially :P )

Hey guys, I would like to introduce you all to a friend of mine. @Miljonz He'd like to join us. He's new to the site so he may need a bit of help now and then, but here he is! :)

Welcome! :) So, there will be an in game team where if we want to we can do a bot battle or something and talk in chat as the character we're playing. But for now we have a rp here, so just say who you want to be (Or make a character sheet if you want to make a new character) and join us here: Dota

P.s. I tried to invite you to the party @RibRipper but it says you have to be lvl 13 before I can, I know that you're well above level 13 so am working on it

Last edited by a moderator:
My character is going to be Lina!

The sibling rivalries between Lina the Slayer, and her younger sister Rylai, the Crystal Maiden, were the stuff of legend in the temperate region where they spent their quarrelsome childhoods together. Lina always had the advantage, however, for while Crystal was guileless and naive, Lina's fiery ardor was tempered by cleverness and conniving. The exasperated parents of these incompatible offspring went through half a dozen homesteads, losing one to fire, the next to ice, before they realized life would be simpler if the children were separated. As the oldest, Lina was sent far south to live with a patient aunt in the blazing Desert of Misrule, a climate that proved more than comfortable for the fiery Slayer. Her arrival made quite an impression on the somnolent locals, and more than one would-be suitor scorched his fingers or went away with singed eyebrows, his advances spurned. Lina is proud and confident, and nothing can dampen her flame. (Backstory xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back