Donut Village (Out of Character)

squad C isn't coming, only Tsubaki.

Meh, was figuring maybe they would get to the city and be able to come in later on (kind of like Squad B, though probably a little after). Then again it depends on how quickly things flow i did notice C slowed down quite a bit. >.<

Hmm... might work to try and push it ahead to get them into it possibly. :P

No . . . just, no . . . You do realize that none of the Gennin in either of those squads is capable of getting involved, don't you?

• Kiso's hands are messed up and her sword's been taken away
  • Mochi's throat was slit, robbing her of most of her jutsu
  • Ago's down to 1/3 of her hive
  • Akihiro has holes in his hands
  • Aokawa's in no mental shape to be thrown right back into another life or death situation.

Nah if you don't want everyone getting entangled even a little i won't. I was mostly trying to not cut anyone out of the main arc push mostly, even if it meant operating at a minimal level to be honest. Honestly I had planned for it to be a lot different though there was a lot of shifting around that changed up my plans a bit and made me have to adapt it more then I expected. Don't worry either way I wasn't planning on killing off the Genin (yet) if it was a diced based game I'd of not even mentioned the idea or put some BS in place to prevent that from happening (although I have to admit when I did something like that i totally didn't tell the party the amulet they were carrying was going to protect them and anyone near them from the dragon breath which was pretty funny since i was evil and made them roll for a breath attack that did well over their Hp then said after only they they resisted all the damage). 

On my phone sadly, but if there is is place with hotsprings involved count my vote there.

so sorta confused about this discord,are we moving the rp to that app or?

I mainly created the Discord server for when the site went down since it could have been over a week before things came back. It's just another area you can collaborate with squad mates and plot things for later on.

Sure, figuring we can timeskip ahead as the default, with it being open to playing up stuff that happened between the time skip out as much as we want having plenty of space in the forum. ^^

Sure, figuring we can timeskip ahead as the default, with it being open to playing up stuff that happened between the time skip out as much as we want having plenty of space in the forum. ^^

I have no clue, it is the weirdest bug ever that it targets me. T.T

I have no clue, it is the weirdest bug ever that it targets me. T.T

Users who are viewing this thread