Donut Village (Out of Character)

KageYuuki said:
Ah it happens. I'll wrap up the scene with Kiso and send her on her way then.
And probably clean the red 'oath' stains out the room.

Without context, that sounds pretty bad.

Stupid stupid headache not going away. T.T Still going to make myself post at some point tonight (which means possibly into tomorrow morning cause I ish terrible at sleeping). Hopefully should go away before then... if not... MEH you deal with my headache posts which will be even more riddled with grammar/spelling issues then usual!

Alright, sorry for the delay. Should get the post up hopefully in an hour or so. I ended up getting ideas which is NEVER a good idea but I need to use it now since i think its to good not to... though it lead to me looking for something, which ended up finding out it can be inferred to as something else (granted it does look different from the bad one it still is considered one) so I had to swap out the symbol I am using which takes time and... BLEH

Either way a Squad A post should be coming up hopefully soon enough. ^^;;

Finally up. GRAH photobucket taking literally like like 3 minutes to load a page and trying to click the damn copy url bit I sat there for over 10 minutes one time before it decided to stop being crappy and load. Hopefully you all like the post, was going to do something a little more simple but figured... MEH, let's toss some fun bits in as well to keep things more active!

Hanarei said:
Finally up. GRAH photobucket taking literally like like 3 minutes to load a page and trying to click the damn copy url bit I sat there for over 10 minutes one time before it decided to stop being crappy and load. Hopefully you all like the post, was going to do something a little more simple but figured... MEH, let's toss some fun bits in as well to keep things more active!
Shinobi appeared from paper..... We're basically gonna be fighting Konan, aren't we?.......

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Shinobi appeared from paper..... We're basically gonna be fighting Konan, aren't we?.......

[/QUOTE]
Dibs on the 10 minute long Izanagi. I think we're going to need it.

Hanarei said:
For Squad A once the site goes down for a few days. Don't use it now, just a link up ahead of time. :P Feel free if any of you guys want to continue it on the titanpad to keep things rolling (can just copy and paste over your responses after or do a big collab if you like).
TitanPad: 4wFiY6wP4F
Shit, update's coming! It will destroy all life, quick, to the pad if you want to live!

Yep! Haha. I'm trying to fix up the thread names a bit to simplify things up. The coding is going to remain bugged out though hopefully the main stuff like the RP thread shouldn't be an issue. 

Characters I'll have moved over once they fix up the coding (or not and  I need to do new sheets >.<)  but for now its going to be in this section (since the GM moved it here for some reason) unless I find a way to move the thread over for now.

@Hanarei HI. I'm in your threads, messing them up. Fear me, I'm a wizard

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuuu a wizard!! Though not sure how you got in this part. Section still is hidden to me. >.<

I'll try for soemthing later, gotta figure out characters and such.

I'll post for Yuuki real soon. Like you Hana I'm running a few detailed threads and have a lot of reformatting to do. Hahaha

@Hanarei

So are you gong to want us to move our characters to their own threads once you figure out how you want the sheets reformatted?

I'll try and post tomorrow, tired as hell.

@KageYuuki Yeah, wanted to wait till they do the code stuff to do that is all. For now it should be fine as it is. If they don't do much for code I'll just redo the the character sheets (Bleh).

I'll see about a post tonight for Squad B if I', feeling up for it. Sorry again. >.<

I return better then ever... and by that I mean better then the last 2 days... but good enough to work on the post parts. Going to get the posts here in first giving Squad B a little push into the frey and start getting the events rolling with Squad A. Squad C hopefully should be able to come in just in time to witness the events unfolding as an unexpected side effect. :P

Users who are viewing this thread