Donut Village (Out of Character)

@One Mean Ghost @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Red @AnnoDomini @KageYuuki @Orikanyo @Ganryu

Time Wise the Roleplay has skipped 3 Months Into The Future

With the forum as it is though, feel free to play out any training or other things that you want taking place in the past, though the main story will shift forward. I'll be posting a thread in the Main Cast section for Character Sheet updates. Basically you will be able to add new Jutsu (up to C rank) and upgrade your characters stats a small extent. It will vary based off how your character is at the start (so those on the stronger side will have less room for improvement, particularly for stats). It should be up soon enough to do. The new character sheets will be waiting till the code update to come so for now if it gets approved (aka I like it) then consider it part of your character. You can add it to the old sheet if you want but I'm hoping the code update will help patch stuff up soon and we can move the character sheets over to their own individual threads. ^^

Feel free to post your own sections in the forum and interact between characters if you like. I'll be posting up likely by next weekend a mission for all the Genin to go on together and moving the story forward that way. Don't worry if you do want to start up a thread roleplaying stuff out together, the great thinga bout having a forum as it is now there isn't any need to bog down the main roleplay and stuff that happened in the past can be finished off in full while still progressing the story. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hanarei Next question though, are derived/follow-up jutsu's considered separate techniques? Cause I planned to have Aokawa learned Manipulated Shuriken technique.

@Red Derviced/follow ups would be different techniques. That said if a derived Jutsu works on its own, it is possible your character could learn just that and not need the original jutsu as well. Likely for manipulated Shuriken Technique the derived techniques probably would need Manipulated Shuriken technique in order to work. 

Okiedokie. Guess I'll have to wait for the next character development phase to learn the derived jutsus. </3 xD

I'll be doing the push for the Arc sometime this week/weekend. Don't worry about continuing your stuff in the other threads. 

Don't worry about continuing your stuff in the other threads. 

idk about the others, but I've put too much work into the collabs, scenes, and character development to just drop what we're still working on.

@KageYuuki Just to clarify, I'm meaning you can continue those interactions despite the roleplay moving forward. :P  I like the interactions going on there and want that sort of roleplay elements to continue on and be played up in full. ^^

@KageYuuki Just to clarify, I'm meaning you can continue those interactions despite the roleplay moving forward. :P  I like the interactions going on there and want that sort of roleplay elements to continue on and be played up in full. ^^

Then you really need to work on your wording because that's not how most took that sentence.

SHUSH I WORD STUFF IN A VERY WORDY WAY FULL OF DETAILED WORDS! ! !

SHUSH I WORD STUFF IN A VERY WORDY WAY FULL OF DETAILED WORDS! ! !

The post is now up! Feel free to jump in and lets get this 3 month skip fun going! Remember in the Main Character section to post your updates for your character as far as new Jutsu or improvements when you can. I'm going to work on getting the new character sheets up hopefully soon enough, I'm still waiting to have the right tools to help keep things organized given we all have tons of Jutsu that would bog it down listed straight up I can't stand (aka I Want accordion functioning right!)

Imma just timeskip to the gathering part, where Aokawa's going to be fashionably late on time again.

Sure, I'll be trying to throw up the post to get yas on the road tonight. Was going to do it yesterday but... yeah... that. >.< 

Feel free to play up what you want if I don't get a post in tonight I'll just do it tomorrow unless you all want me to just hold off till the weekend (well that that point be like a day or two after... yeash the week went fast) which I'll just do a Seji post for my team so they get a little action themselves with him guiding them before they head out. 

I apologize for not being around. I've logged in sporadically for the last week cause I had shit net at home. I'll try to catch up once everything becomes better.

It's fine, just try and get a post in when you can, ideally 2 posts a week, more is always nice. ^^;;

Just to clarify what the path looks like (and to show up my awesomesauce art!)

ZtjDx06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread