Donut Village (Out of Character)

Going to try for a post today once Ganny gets a post in... since the site is going to be down for a few days next week at minimum. ^^:;

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll better be ready for tomorrow.

Because kazou is go0na be droppin' some sick beats.

in the form of tactical reasoning.

and intelligent planning.

because I'mma think it over at work and shit.

Until then.

Stay classy, and don't die.

Also listen to this sick theme from my longest running obsession

[media]

[/media]

For Squad A once the site goes down for a few days. Don't use it now, just a link up ahead of time. :P Feel free if any of you guys want to continue it on the titanpad to keep things rolling (can just copy and paste over your responses after or do a big collab if you like).

TitanPad: 4wFiY6wP4F

if they are tags, they are protected against water damage, but not to much of water damage, ingited by either setting fire to them or with chakra(Ie commonly the snake seal)

I thought it was typically the seal of confrontation or whatever they called it.

KageYuuki said:
I thought it was typically the seal of confrontation or whatever they called it.
Eh? never heard of that...

Explosive cards have been a main stay throughout the series.

Orikanyo said:
Eh? never heard of that...
Explosive cards have been a main stay throughout the series.
Yeah but I haven't watched it in a good while now after I dropped the anime.

Anyhoo, this is a decent description of the seal I was talking about Hand Seal

Explosive Tag

Says snake seal to infuse them with chakra, sorry if this seemed rude I'm in a straight pissymood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna say, I find it ironic that the Squad with two Genjutsu proficient Gennin has issues with stealth. Granted, Ryu can still vanish from sight, but as Ayumu noted, you can still hear his footsteps xD

Kazou: now for stealth training, you shall all attempt to sneak up on me. if I hear you or see you, you shall be hit with punishment.

Squad: Punishment?

Kazou produces a couple of bricks labeled with the word punishment.

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki Sorry for the delay. They are explosive tags. That said the material used doesn't seem to be ordinary paper on closer inspections (the ink as well though it wouldn't be something you could tell). Basically its more water resistant tags, although being fully submerged or washed over can still take care of them.

More hassle defining them then likely needed, sure, but hey you should know those types are a more expensive version of the explosive tag (more expensive materials and time to create then the standerd tags that are generally much quicker to produce).

I vote just cut the surface under them. That way they aren't removed, or explode.

Cut off the surface, kick them in the bay.

I dunno, here for the beer.

Ganryu said:
I vote just cut the surface under them. That way they aren't removed, or explode.
Cut off the surface, kick them in the bay.

I dunno, here for the beer.
*pokes* Still waiting on Mochi >>

Ganryu said:
Honestly couldn't think of anything really to add. So I got the hell out of dodge.
Ah it happens. I'll wrap up the scene with Kiso and send her on her way then.

Users who are viewing this thread