Donut Village (Out of Character)

Yeah... general the forums feel slow I have to say. T.T Granted I know I can sometimes cause it myself... its the whole waiting for others that can slow things down with people having different times they are around. ^^;;

Hanarei said:
@Orikanyo Would you of had sent Kaiden off during your training or would you of had him around? Just wanting to know, either way works for me. :P
I'd let him and his friend cute girl who's name I can't remember stay.

Mainly because it's better he watches them over them getting into trouble themselves.

Plus, they get to watch cool ninjas.

Orikanyo said:
I'd let him and his friend cute girl who's name I can't remember stay.
Mainly because it's better he watches them over them getting into trouble themselves.

Plus, they get to watch cool ninjas.
*Queues the two playing on their smart phones not caring much about the "cool" ninja stuff* :P
Alright. I'll think of a little something to toss in with them... after I do my RP skimming cause DARN URGES TO DO A DUMB SUPER HERO RP GRAH! I don't even like them usually stupid superhero movies! *bangs head against desk* Though seriously though probably will go for a response tonight even if more of a filler. :P

Okay, I'm a slacker. :P lol I'll probably do a filler post there but don't worry to much about me posting for Squad A. Just give me a shout if you want me to try ushering it on. Not a super huge rush (though I'd like to move things along Roleplay wise a little bit) do want to try and get Squad A in action with Squad C making an appearance at some point. Squad B is pretty much dead *fluffs up three pillows* yesss.... they are... *coughs* I mean I'll figure out something with them!

@Kinzu Hekmatyar @Ganryu Up to you both what you ultimately decide you want to do with your characters if you want to play a part in the arc finisher or play off the injured side and more focused on that aspect playing the drama up (and totally hype you up for a rock lee style come back for the next big arc part. :P )

Ah poop.. that means I have to post..

Might be easier to plan out the mission for Squad A a bit to make it faster. Just have every play their part, and get it done with. Maybe have @Orikanyo and @Hanarei collab with people til it's done.

I dunno, just a thought.

EDIT: I realized I made a horrible, horrible mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pasa?

Doing a simple response back from the kids, hopefully gives a nice jumping off point to initiate the mission. :P

Well I say we let a lead the way , while B either spend time mending and reform the team . Or somehow be drafted to support Team A mission,either or cool with me .

Well the mission for Squad A isn't exactly a formal one either, taken by surprise mostly. Would need someone to relay that message. I'm fine either way with how you both like to play it out to get involved or not

Hanarei said:
Okay, I'm a slacker. :P lol I'll probably do a filler post there but don't worry to much about me posting for Squad A. Just give me a shout if you want me to try ushering it on. Not a super huge rush (though I'd like to move things along Roleplay wise a little bit) do want to try and get Squad A in action with Squad C making an appearance at some point. Squad B is pretty much dead *fluffs up three pillows* yesss.... they are... *coughs* I mean I'll figure out something with them!
@Kinzu Hekmatyar @Ganryu Up to you both what you ultimately decide you want to do with your characters if you want to play a part in the arc finisher or play off the injured side and more focused on that aspect playing the drama up (and totally hype you up for a rock lee style come back for the next big arc part. :P )
Your formatting got a little messed up, a few paragraphs are over an image somehow... Or maybe it's just my phone being shit. Idk

Either way I don't exactly see Squad C being all that up to supporting A whenever they finally reach Koseki. @AnnoDomini @Red still waiting on you :P

Hanarei said:
It is? pretty sure it looked fine to me. O.o
Then maybe my phone just isn't displaying it right. Idk I'll look at it when I finally get home tonight.

I was actually waiting how the enemies were going to react to Ago. Also what the tiger was doing. xD

Ago Isn' to far off. From the tiger, it will either follow her or run down the road, since the place is on fire. So long as the cat is gone they can track it again. But they need to get an eye on the red guy first.

It a buggered situation, but one they CAN win. We nee more attack jutsu... Some options to get the batlefield into our favor.

As for them "grabbing the tiger and running." I think with the death of their muscle they are unable to do so easily. Big guy probably coulda dead lifted the tiger, sadly, big guy had his. Life span shortened to 20 seconds, which is limited it's self as blood empties from his... groin area.

Red and blue are lithe, but they are currently burning a great deal of Chakra, atleast a good deal genin wise. I should expect one more good fireball from red before he is weakened and something from blue.

And blue has been delemma himself, as he is being honed in on by bugs.

The water prison jutsu is a tricky one, while it is powerful to keep one target stationary, it also keeps you there so long as you have the jutsu ready. As we saw Zabuza didn't move, even in the episode said he couldn't, not even from the point of which he used his hand to keep th prison alive.

He moves, his target is free, if he doesn't... Well... I hope he likes insects.

And if red breaths more fire, that's one less army to deal with, and that's one less burst of flame. Not to mention he will reveal his position.

Not to mention there is another hive of insects taking those water clones down, simple enough in truth. They nibble on the connection between the shinobi and the clone, the Chakra thread as it were. (Shino versus puppet guy, same concept)

Didn't see the last post yet when I wrote that, still, good things from the list.

Red is a girl?

Regardless it'll be interesting using t same technique, I had forgotten He/sh came out to do the fireball jutsu, my thoughts was to end red a soon a possible, we can interrogate blue easily if we catch him.

As for red, headhunter jutsu prevents movement, so signs are out(unless she/he can do one handed signs, which would be RATHER CONVIENIENT) preventing her/his fireballs.

Next we got blue, he's blue, dabadee dabadie.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yuuki asked me to rough you guys up!! I'm innocent!! *hides behind Yuuki*

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back