Donut Village (Out of Character)

My word there ar a lot of females, If I make a second character it shall have the be male it seems. Lest the village be known as kunoichi village.

Orikanyo said:
My word there ar a lot of females, If I make a second character it shall have the be male it seems. Lest the village be known as kunoichi village.
Same here, I probably wouldn't have used the char I did if I'd paid attention to the ratio. It just seems weird. Oh well. And all the adventurers, this has to be made a running joke.

I just have a habit of making female characters. My other character is actually a guy... a bit strange of a guy but a guy. :P

hmm... I do have an idea for another ninja, thing is I'd rather it'd be neutral due to the fact Ago will be my main, should we talk about that in the PM I guess?

Well their is never a balance of boys and girls. Cannon Naruto was mainly men.

My cs has already befallen to the donut advance, help me!

Hi there. Just curious as I've been reading over this, are you only accepting fresh genin characters? I'd be more interested in playing one the sensei ( since you seem to have more genin than your current neutral characters could conceivably look after). If not, that's obviously completely fine.

And to think that in the beginning I was worried because most of the characters were male--which is why I made a female jōnin--but now it seems to be the exact opposite lol. Oh, how the tables turn.

Hanarei said:
@SayGoodKnight The roleplay itself is focused on the Genin. Jonin are there for a support role, and aren't meant to always be around for the Genin given the state of the village.
Right then. I'll think about it then. Never really took to playing cute little babbies but I'll consider it : )

Eh? My little Ago is cute? Well remember if you go for a hug, your not only hugging her, but about 10000 little beetles as well.

Orikanyo said:
Eh? My little Ago is cute? Well remember if you go for a hug, your not only hugging her, but about 10000 little beetles as well.
AND SOMEHOW BESIDES THE BUGS SHE'S STILL A CUTEY. These babbies defy all logic. *I totally wouldn't hug her though. Maybe a small pat*

Wouldn't recommend that, bigger beetle under the hat, and shes a beastie.

Suprise, that stick is just a really long stick bug.

there is no escape.

Welp. This is how I die then. I like you guys so far so maybe I will burst forth into the land of babbies. Maybe. I'm going to read all of the lovely characters first.

D-don't hurt my poor girl!

Saintly me? Crazy talk. :P

As a side note, I'm going to be giving a glance over of the sheets again and should be sending messages out for those not already accepted of any issues or edits or anything of the sort now.

Alright! Looking at the current numbers, given the last two sheets are finished up and accepted *coughs in the direction of said individuals without pointing them out* It looks like we will have exactly 9 Genin (given I don't suddenly forget how counting works). With that, I'd say sticking with the standard '3 per team' will work out nicely. It should be a good number to go with, both following the general form of the show while also being a small enough number to digest so its not a cluster of chaos with several people interacting at once. :P

In general I expect teams to function much like the standard set up to start which should be a good steady introduction for the RP and get things familiar and some character development flowing. The 1st story arc I have planned should allow plenty of academy fledgely prodding fun, while giving some of the little Genin a taste of the world and how much it 'adores' them. I'll likely push for the story in little arcs, focusing on an overarching story though breaking it into general pieces which will be split by time skips of various sizes (most will likely be a few months time). It will be fun watching how the little ones shape up to be through the story.... or in fact what they will do to move it themselves. *evil dnd DM laugh of pending unknown consequences to certain actions.* ;)

*coughs* Anyways, feel free to work out any character connections or what not. Chances are you would most likely know one another from the academy, even if in some vague sense (could very much be a distant connection). Friendships across teams are more then fine to have, and chances are you will find yourselves on missions not always with your core 3 team, or perhaps teams working together. ;)

Alright, almost time to hit the stage it seems.

Will we get to know our teams here, or will it be an IC surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back