Donut Village (Out of Character)

Hanarei said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe Really? I threw up a tag before to state the thread was up. Eh might do a mass tag for those who were interested again here then if not everyone got the notification. >.< Glad you like the OOC, told you it might show up in some form. xD
Heh, soo... Since this OOC is the Donut Village, and my character's mother and/or father runs & owns the shop, am I like the OOC moderator or somethin'?

(Sorry, had to bring it up xD )

I am now a bug person, yay?

If anything needs changing just say so... man jutsus are annoying.

Well, most people really shouldn't have too many Jutsu to start off, maybe 1 or 2 really as a fresh academy Genin not including the Academy Jutsu. :P

went with the numbers given in the limit chart really.

*cries bc all these fucking like twelve year olds are taller than me* The height gods did not bless me.

Oh, crap, I kinda missed out on the number of jutsu we should start out with out of the total we can have. >>;;; Uh, would there be a difference in how many ninjutsu/genjutsu techniques vs. taijutsu techniques a genin would know? Just because Karasu (my chracter) was raised in a kenjutsu-oriented family, so I thought that he would've had more time to learn techniques since physical ability can be developed earlier and arguably with more ease than jutsus, since those involve chakra (which most children only learn how to use in the Academy, I think?). I can adjust those, though, if they're not meant to know that many.

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot about the 12 thing, usually just toss a number in those.. give me a moment.

and cut down the number she knows.

@Orikanyo Aye, its its a Jutsu Limit, not a 'you have that many know'. Most people wouldn't even know over 1 or 2 outside academy stuff, with the exception likely being a Kekkei Genkai which might have a little more if its very specialized.

@Siri I gave more genera Taijutsu over the other two for a reason to kind of account for it. its not that many more granted, but its a few over Ninjutsu. A lot of what is known probably would be basic techniques I figure but there would be room for special moves as well. :)

cool, i think i cut it down to three, maybe? not sure, kinda 12:39 at the moment so.. tired..

@Orikanyo Three is fine if it fits your character's Kekkei Genkai.

I'm going to be looking over the sheets already in tomorrow to see how they are and say if there is anything missing or comment on them. I'll consider ones without a WiP label to be finished.

Yeah... I have to agree putting a lot of Jutsu up is a pain for characters with a lot, specially with Taijutsu since a lot of it has to be created, not having as much to pull from. ^^;; As a side note I do have the Village Leader in the Neutral tab. Renai is your leader. :)

She's cool!(hah!) 10/10 would vote for.

Also it gave me an idea for a jounin if I even get the chance to do one.

Coolio. :P

Aye, as far as Jonin go they are mostly there as support characters. They won't be doing solo missions or anything of that nature unless its part of the story... which probably wouldn't happen unless a Genin was involved. Jonin wise I'm being particular about who plays one for now. I don't plan on having too many, after all I don't plan on having all the Genin having 1 of their own, some might share or teams might be odd sizes to deal with the shortage. :)

Alright, going to check of the sheets thus far. I'll assume anything without WiP is already done. Any of them I like thus far I'll mark with an almighty check mark, otherwise I'll send you a message with any improvement/changes that could be made. I could also do that with a checkmark too...

Bleh! Basically expect some sort of response to your character if it doesn't look like its in progress. :P

I have fixed up the general guidelines to clarify more about stats and Jutsu. Genin should have betwen 10-14 in their stats (most being around average of 12-12.5). A new Genin should only have 1-3 Jutstu known (minus academy Jutsu) with 3 being an extremely rare thing. those with Kekkei Genkai or part of a clan with hidden techniques will be more likely permitted to have 2-3.

looks like I'm in the clear I guess, for that part anyways.

*rolls up sleeves*

Time to chuck a few off of Karasu's list, then. ^^;;

Out of interest, how will our characters be gaining jutsus? Through off-screen training (self or with team) and time progression? Or...?

Off and on screen training, and possibly some time progression as well when those bits come up. It can be fun playing those sections up at times, who doesn't like the aspect of little Genin learning how to walk on water! :)

I'm just posting so I get alerts about this. :) Hopefully I can finish my SU in the next couple days. Been a little busy this weekend.

Hanarei said:
Off and on screen training, and possibly some time progression as well when those bits come up. It can be fun playing those sections up at times, who doesn't like the aspect of little Genin learning how to walk on water! :)

Oh gosh, I totally forgot about the lil' bitty genin training! That's gonna be a blast, I can already tell.

>.< Eeep

Notif's where did you run off to this time? Why did you not alert me when tagged?

Anyways, I am here and checking out the thread and whatnot. ^-^

glad to see another has come, welcome to the club!

we have cake, well... a cake made out of donuts, and drinks!

please enjoy your stay, or not, up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back