Donut Village (Out of Character)

Oh and most people would be a tad disliking of Minori because of a Series of Clumsy Events. Most notably crashing, and almost runing, the introduction ceremony of Kemuri's academy (she is a kultch when pressured at all and was late.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinzu Hekmatyar]Nah Kiso will be fine with her long as she isn't doing it on purpose. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23698-kyubi/ said:
@Kyubi[/URL]
Okay, I quess it porably going to only be The NPC's.

Kinzu Hekmatyar]Well i guess i say that now than her klutzy nature gets her team in waist deep trouble . [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23698-kyubi/ said:
@Kyubi[/URL]
Yep it will always do that. (She gets it when multiple people expect her to do a task in a short amount of tine) It could be fun to role play out of a situation she got them stuck in.

This is it, my first Abunu mission. I can do this.

Stay away from the guards, sneak up on him, nock him unconscious, sneak through the vents, get outside
. "Phew. Guys I got the hoss-" she look around excepting to find her team. She did not. "Wait who are you?" She defected several kunia only to find they had explosive notes attached to them and was forced to jump in a muddy ditch for cover.

Dam it I left the hostage unconscious in that building's meating room!

(Just want to add that I won't usually write almost soley thoughts and that her kultchlyness is mainly knocking over pots and etc.)

She sounds like a life indangering element ,it be funny once we escaped but before hand i would likely be cursing her existence lol

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]She sounds like a life indangering element ,it be funny once we escaped but before hand i would likely be cursing her existence lol

[/QUOTE]
Oh you still be waiting, she mixed up the rendezvous point and happend to find some very hostile ninja by accident.

@Ganryu I'll be posting the teams up here and then in the In Character. It will be a general surprise in a way. xD I'll try posting it tonight if not tomorrow depending on how much spare time I have today.

I will bless you with spare time, watch this:

tumblr_mqdni7Wb8u1sbg8zzo1_400.gif

Kinzu Hekmatyar]Welp i have a feeling i know her nickname will leaning toward Bad luck Abunu or Misfortune Abunu. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23698-kyubi/ said:
@Kyubi[/URL]
You sir, are a genius.

Ganryu said:
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD!
Yeah! ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD! Now ummm *whispers* is hypnotoad a thing?

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]*whispers back* i think its still a thing... *shifty eyes*

[/QUOTE]
*whispers in reply* I never heard of it before.

You will hail him now...

[media]

[/media]
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD!

Good thing I'm wearing my anti-hypnosis undergarments.

A ninja must be prepared for everything you know.

Hanarei said:
You will hail him now...
[media]

[/media]
ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD!
Ha! I can't watch that on mobile because the plug in is not supported! I shall never submit to HYPNOTOAD!!! DONUT VILLAGE IS SUPREME!

which apparently somebody has none of.

Orikanyo said:
which apparently somebody has none of.
I know, (:'()

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I don't get it either ,from futurama i do believe.

[/QUOTE]
Oh that explains why I never heard of it.

Have no worry, any matter of lack of luck can be replaced with skill and HOURS OF RIGOROUS TRAINING!

30 LAPS NOW! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU RUN 12 STEPS WITHOUT TRIPPING UP! MOVE MOVE MOVE!

CHANNEL YOUR UNLUCKYNESS IN DETERMINATION!

i'd make a terrible coach.

Gotta make use of it somehow, let no potential go to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back