What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Don’t You Want to Become God? (OPEN!)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Platonic
  6. Romance
  7. School
  8. Super Powers
  9. Supernatural

TwoDucks

electronic music believer.
Ya bet I’m interested, this sounds straight out of some netflix documentary/series whatever, small question, can out characters be only humans? Or elves and other stuff like that? Or I can go full out anthro characters?

Cheetopuffie

Sharpie Marker Eater #1
Ya bet I’m interested, this sounds straight out of some netflix documentary/series whatever, small question, can out characters be only humans? Or elves and other stuff like that? Or I can go full out anthro characters?
Hiya! As of right now it’s mostly human characters or demon characters, but I wouldn’t see a problem if a character was cursed to become anthro! :3

pudgey

Unlucky ducky
Technically yes, we have a discord group that people are welcome to join! But- We are already into the plot, so it's your choice c:

Shadow Dancer

One Thousand Club
okay if you will have me It looks fun I'll be sure to read up so I know what is going on, what my character should and shouldn't know ect also are realistic face claims required?

Users who are viewing this thread