• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ya bet I’m interested, this sounds straight out of some netflix documentary/series whatever, small question, can out characters be only humans? Or elves and other stuff like that? Or I can go full out anthro characters?

Ya bet I’m interested, this sounds straight out of some netflix documentary/series whatever, small question, can out characters be only humans? Or elves and other stuff like that? Or I can go full out anthro characters?
Hiya! As of right now it’s mostly human characters or demon characters, but I wouldn’t see a problem if a character was cursed to become anthro! :3

Technically yes, we have a discord group that people are welcome to join! But- We are already into the plot, so it's your choice c:

okay if you will have me It looks fun I'll be sure to read up so I know what is going on, what my character should and shouldn't know ect also are realistic face claims required?

Sorry, but I can't join if it uses Discord. Long story, but I'm banned from discord 'till December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back