• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Chris smiles and gets Lana in her car seat. He hops in the drivers seat and heads to the resturant. He glances over at Scarlett and squeezes her hand gently. "How are you feeling?"

She shrugged and glanced over st him. “Still don’t feel right but I’m doing okay... I’m kinda glad for that gp appointment in a few days.” She murmured and watched him. “I’m sure it’s just a little anaemic or something.” She mumbled yawning.

Scarlett smiled seeing she was just about falling asleep in his arms just walking into the restaurant with him getting them a table making sure they had a booth to contain Lana when she woke up taking a seat and taking Lana from chris cuddling her close letting her go to sleep. “I want her to stay like this forever.” She murmured.

Chris smiels ans nods. "Me too." He murmurs softlt and glances over at her. "Would you ever...want to have another kid?" He asks sotly and bites his lip.

She nodded smiling at him. “Soon as you are cleared from whatever it was they found on that scan then we will throw the condoms away.” She promised him.

Chris chuckles aoftly and nods. He wanted more kids with her and to get married to her, bur he knew everything was riding on this next appointment. All he knew was no matter what happened, he wasn't pushing her away this time.

Scarlett smiled and watched him. “I’m not saying that because if it’s more than a cyst I’m leaving.... I’m saying that I know I won’t be able to handle Lana, being pregnant and you if it’s bad.... big if.” She murmured reaching across and holding his hand tiredly whilst keeping Lana cuddled next to her with the other letting Lana sleep for the time being.

She giggled blushing some and giving him a dimpled smile. “You smile at me and everything is okay. You’ve always been able to make me feel that way.” She murmured turning to see the waiter coming to their table and giving him hers and lanas orders.

-2 days-
Scarlett pulled into the parking lot at the hospital taking his hand once she had a space and they were heading inside. She knew he was worried and she was worried too especially after he’d been in pain all day yesterday similar to when his bones were in pain before. “You know it’s probably just a cyst and it’ll be quick to take it out then I can get you home tomorrow morning.” She murmured giving his hand a squeeze when they got to the right waiting room.

Chris sighs siftly and listens to her but he wasn't convince. he was so sure it was back and he was scared. They were finally okay. He didn't want to leave her or Lana. He sighs sad sits down with her and holds her close.

Scarlett frowned and kissed his cheek not saying anything more and just letting him process, wrapping her arms around him gently. “I love you. I’m gonna be right here okay?” She murmured to him.

Chris holds onto her and nods a little. He kisses her head and waits with her. He stands up when he hears his name and squeezes her hand gently. He sighd softly and follows after the nurse.

She went with him for the initial assessment again smiling at him some while he got changed. “Oof.... you still look as good as ever.” She murmured kissing his cheek and helped him tie the back of the hospital gown. “I’ll take you for McDonald’s on the way home.” She murmured. They had promised that if all was okay he could go home once he woke up from surgery. “I’ll be there when you wake up. I promise.” She murmured kissing him softly and then one more for good luck before heading to the waiting room and trying to take her mind off it all.

Chris nods and watches her go reluctantly. He sighs softly and lays down on the bed. He takes the anesthetic mask and counts backwards like he's asked, soon passed out and being rolled to surgery.

Scarlett waited the three hours before being told she could go through to his room as he was finally stable and being woken up so she headed over there and sat by the bed watching him carefully taking his hand in hers.

Scarlett kissed his knuckles and held his hand gently. “I love you.” She whispered kissing his hand. “How are you feeling?” She asked him quietly helping get the bed lifted s little so he could still lay back but at least see around him.

She nodded and smoothed his hair away from his face gently and adjusted his nasal cannulas for him then just took his hand again. “They’ll be here shortly to talk to us. You want some water honey?”

She frowned just holding his hand and staying close in case he needed anything. “I love you.” She murmured “get some sleep if you need to honey.” She murmured kissing his knuckles and just watching him some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back