• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Chris nods ans picks Lana back up and heads to the room. He frowns and goes over to her, sitting down with Lana in his lap. He takes Scars hand gently and rubs it softly.

She glanced over to see Lana was finally falling asleep waiting til he set her on the spare chair then pulled him in closer. “I’m scared.” She mumbled gripping his hand.

She just nodded and held onto him a bit tighter resting her head on his shoulder. “I love you. Is Lana okay? I don’t want her to be scared.” She mumbled a few tears slipping through.

She just nodded and leaned back resting her head on his shoulder. “I love you... I’m sorry.” She whispered holding his hand tightly just frowning. “They aren’t sure what’s going on.” She mumbled.

She just nodded and held onto him gently resting her head against his shoulder and let herself try to relax until her doctor came in to speak to them about the results.

Scarlett frowned and gripped his hand tighter getting nervous. ‘We’re gonna keep you for a couple days observation. During the ekg your heart was going in and out of abnormal rhythm and it’s concerning us how out of rhythm it is. We don’t want to put you on any medication just yet but that may be the first course of action once we determine why your heart isn’t working properly. On the ultrasound we also picked up that went it was steady it’s not getting as much blood through as we would like. That’s a possible faulty valve, we are gonna take you for surgery to take a closer look at that. Very quick routine thing we just need to find out what’s going on there. For now, rest and if you need anything let us know.’

Scarlett lay there and just stared ahead of her struggling to let that all sink in for her, one hand going to her chest and frowning.

Chris frowns ans holds her hand gently. He rubs it softly and stays quitr, letting her take in the information. He sighd siflty and kisses her knuckles.

She frowned holding onto him some more. “I don’t want Lana having to see all this... do you think... maybe we could... maybe we could ask my dad if he would have her for a couple weeks? School finished today so she’s all done now.” She whispered biting her lip hard

Chris frowns a little. He didn't want to send Lana off to her grandfather's. He'd rather have her there with th3m. He sighd softly and nods. "if that's what you want I'll call and ask tomorrow." He assures her.

She just nodded. “Just a couple weeks. She hasn’t seen him in ages and she was asking to do it anyway.” She mumbled and held onto him until she fell asleep again and curled up close as she could get.

Lana woke up when she was getting hungry and clambered onto the bed tugging on her dads shirt seeing he had fallen asleep too “Daddy my tummy is hungry.” She told him frowning. “Can I have food please?” She asked him yawning and looking like she’d been running around in a bush with her hair sticking up all over the place.

Chris wakes up and nods a little. He carefully gets up and picks her up. He takes her down to the cafeteria and let's her pick out food and sits at a table with her to eat.

Chris chuckles softly and nods. He tries to sooth down her hair and smiles. "Sweetheart hoe tmdo you feel about going to stay with grandpa for a bit?"

She looked up at him a little excited but confused at the same time. “Like a holiday?” She asked him “I like that cause I not see grampa in ages and ages and ages and ages and ages and ages.” She stopped when she felt her dad cover her mouth some and just giggled at him. “Daddy you silly. Will you and mommy come?”

Chris covers her mouth and laughs softly. "silly girl." He murmurs and kisees her head. He sughs softly and shakes his head. "No mommy has to stay here and daddy needs to stay with her. It'll just be you and grandpa."

“So I get to be with grampa the whole time?!” She asked excitedly. They’d lived with him for the past three years and to begin with he was her father figure so she missed him a lot and she always had fun with her grampa as well. “Okay. Can I go now?” She asked and finished her sandwich passing him a bite as well and put it in his hand. “Daddy you eat too cause you sleepy.” She told him getting to finish her juice hen for up

Chris chuckles ans finishes off the sandwich. "You're not going now. I'm gonna talk to your grandpa tomorroe ans then we'll see what happens." He murmurd and watches her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back