• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Chris nods and rubs her leg softly. "Shell be back this weekend." He tells her and glances over at her. "I will." He murmurs and gets to work. He was a graphic designer so he did still have to leave the house to meet eith clients sometimes, but the most part he worked at home as long as he had WiFi and photoshop. He runs a hand hough his hair.

Chris smiles at her and works until it was time to get ready for his appointment. He gently shakes Her shoulders and kisses her forehead. "Scar time to get up." He murmurs softly.

She grumbled a bit but got up and put her shoes on, standing up and walked out witj him yawning. “I’m sorry I just feel weird today... maybe I’m just rundown.” She mumbled tiredly getting in the car.

Chris shakes his head. "You dont have to apoligize. Lana's been a handful lately. I'm surprised I can stay awake." He murmurd and heads to the hospital.

She nodded some feeling slightly nauseous but only a little and she got out with him once they arrived. “I love you.... now remember that whatever the outcome of this is that things are still better and we will keep working through it if there is anything there.” She reminded him giving his hand a squeeze.

Chris nods a little and kisses her softly. "I knoe." He murmurs and heads inside with her. He checks in and goes to sit down, holding her close.

She smiled tiredly and rest her head on his shoulder. “Did you remember to wear cotton underwear? Cause they’re gonna make you put paper ones on if you didn’t.” She giggled.

She smiled relaxing into him and thinking about rheir little girl. “I hope she’s not mad about the donut.” She mumbled frowning some.

Chris looks at her and caress her cheek. "I think she understands." He murmurd and hears them call his name. "Will you come back with me?" He asks softly.

She nodded and got up, following him through to the room yawning some and took a seat leaning back and watching them go through the usual details check and general check up first then got him to change into the hospital gown again so they could take him through for the MRI and the nurse left for a minute to give them privacy. “I’m gonna get you wearing one of these when we get married.” She teased helping him tie it up at the back and pecked his cheek. “You doing okay?”

Chris laughs softly and looks at her. "I do have the butt for it." He teases and kisses her softly "Just nervous. I don't want anything to come up." He murmurd and sighs softly.

She nodded. “I know honey. I’ll be just outside though for you.” She murmured kissing his nose and followed while they moved him through to the next room and she kissed his cheek before they took him in, taking a seat outside to wait.

They turned on some music for him in the room and then got started.

Scarlett stood up when they brought him out in a wheelchair and just followed them not liking how quiet he was just sitting with him in the consultants room and taking his hand. “You want some water?”

She frowned and watched him some “You okay?” She asked him quietly giving his hand a squeeze. She was hoping he was just nervous still but he always seemed to get funny around hospitals these days anyway.

She just nodded and waited for the consultant with him gently rubbing his knuckles with her thumb and smiled over at the guy when he came in, giving him a chance to sit down and get his papers sorted and Chris’s files up then she sat up a bit more, “Well? We in the all clear?” She asked him anxiously

Chris watches the docotor anxiously. He needed to be all clear. He had to be.

The doctor looks between the two. "Unfortunately we did find a lump on the rib just above the one we had to remove. There is a high probability it isn't cancerous. We're gonna set up a date to go in a remove it for testing." He tells them. "For bow I wouldn't worry about it." He assures them.

She squeezed his hand tighter and nodded some, going through everything with his doctor about what the date was and what they would need to bring and prepare for and any other information, holding onto the packet tightly and thanking him when he left then turned to chris. “Here’s your clothes.” She murmured passing them to him. “Look... right now there is nothing we can do so try not to think too much about it. It could be anything. He even said it’s probably not cancer.” She murmured trying to keep him calm about it.

Chris takes the clothes and nods a little. He goes and changes and then goes bakc to her. He hugs her tightly and kisees her head. "Thanks for coming with ne." He murmurs softly and smiels at her. "I promise I won't push you away this time."

Scarlett smiled at him reassuringly and pecked his chin then took his hand and left with him. “There may not even be a this time, for all we know it’s just a cyst or scar tissue... they’re gonna find out though and they’ll do what they have to to get you better.” She murmured “I’m sorry it wasn’t the answer you wanted though.” She murmured and leaned back once she got in the car with him.

Chris nods a littlw and gets in the car with her. He holds her hand and looks at her. "It's not but it's not exactly different from what I expected. I didn't want to get my hopes up." He murmurs and sighs softly. "Wanna go pick up Lana and get some dinner?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back