• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

“No it’s alright. I promised her we could stop and get her a donut for her packed lunch and she wanted to pick one out for me too.” She mumbled smiling at him, leaning back and kissing his cheek. “I love you.” She smiled watching him for a moment then got up and went to take a quick shower then went to wake up Lana.

Chris smiles and watches her. "I love you too." He mutmurd softly and gets up. He trudged downstaors while she's in the show to make breakfast.

Lana ran downstairb looking like she had been dragged through a Bush with her hair all over the place. “Daddy I wanna go school in my pjs.” She told him giggling.

Chris looks over at her and chuckles soflty. He picks her up and sets her on the counter. "You can't go to school in your pajamas baby." He murmurd and kisees her forehead. "How did you get past mommy looking like this." He chuckles.

“Oh... she asleep in bathroom.” She told him frowning when she saw him run up the stairs and she wriggled off the counter to try and follow him.

Scarlett had passed out after getting out of the shower with it still running and her towel only half around her.

Chris frowns and runs upstairs. he sees Scarlett and kneels down beside her. "Scarlett! Scsr!" He shakes her gently and quickly calls for an ambulance. He grabs her robe and puts it on her carefully.

She groaned some but started coming to and looked up at him frowning. “What’s... what’s going on?” She mumbled trying to get up but got dizzy and just lay back again frowning “Chris... why am I on the floor?” She mumbled, just trying to sit up against the bathtub seeing Lana toddle in and she let her move closer so she could sit with her. “Hey sweetie. You ready to go to school yet? Come on I promised you donuts.” She murmured tryin to get up again but frowned feeling chris push her to stay sitting.

Chris shakes his head and makes her sit back down. "You arent going anywhere. There's an ambulance on the way." He murmjrs and watches her. "You passed out." He murmurs and moves some hair out of her face.

She frowned some and just leaned back but nodded to him some. “I don’t... I got out the shower but I don’t remember fainting.” She mumbled watching him and keeping Lana next to her while her little girl tried to snuggled in as close as possible hearing the sirens pulling up. “Can you go play with your teddies for a little bit pumpkin? She murmured. “They can help you pick an outfit for school.” She told her watching her nod and run off. She didn’t want her to start worrying about there being paramedics in the house

Chris gets up and heads downstaors to lead them into the bathroom. He stays near the door and let's them look her over. He sighs softly and glances towards Lana's room. He was glad she didn't seem to be too freaked out.

Scarlett frowned letting them check her over and answering all their questions then thanked them as they told her they had organised an appointment for her for a few days later but that as long as she took it easy today she should be alright and they left them to it again after helping her to her feet and making sure she could walk Alright.

Chris thanks the men and goes over to Scar. "Go lay down. I'll get Lana to school." He murmurs softly. He didn't trust Scar to drive right now.

She frowned and shook her head "I think maybe... Just in case.... I should go in the car with you guys... I don't wanna be on my own if I've just passed out." She mumbled watching him, hoping he would agree. Being on her own like that scared her a little if she wasn't 100%

She shook her head and thanked him, going to get comfy clothes o for the day hearing Chris going to get Lana dressed for school, just worrying a little but trying not to overthink things. She made it down to the car with them both and got in leaning back quietly and listened to Lana chatting away to them both about her class on animals in other places and they had started work on Australie though she was butchering the name of the country. "Well maybe you should ask Daddy.... Did you know that's where Daddy comes from? He didn't come to America until he was 14." She told her smiling at him "And I'm glad you never lost your accent."

Chris chuckles softly and looks at her. "I think I was a lottle too old to start tlaking like the people around here." He murmurd and glances at Lana through the mirror. "Maybe one day we can all go there." He murmurs and smjles at her. He pulls up to Lana's school and goes to help her get out and to her class.

Scarlett smiled and watched him walk her in, just leaning back in the seat and waited for him to get back, smiling when he got in the car "We going home?" She asked him quietly feeling worn out already from not being well that morning and she just wanted to get some rest while he got on with work from home like he did most days

Chris nods ans holds her hand gently. "Want me to ask Tony to come stay with you while I go to my appoitnemtn later?" He asks softly. He rubs her hand and heads back home.

She shook her head and watched him. “Hes away this week. I’ll come with you but I’m not putting jeans on. Joggers will do just fine for me.” She mumbled squeezing his hand gently. “You think you would like to go back to Australia though? At the very least to visit.” She murmured and watched him.

Chris looks at her and nods. "One day yeah." He murmurs and smiles at her. "Maybe once Lana's a ljttle older." He murmurd and kisses her hand softly.

She nodded tiredly and smiled. “You’ve been very cuddly lately. It’s nice.” She murmured “I’ve already called to let Work know I won’t be in today but I’m gonna go in tomorrow” she murmured

Chris nods a little and shrugs a little. "I just feel pike being cuddly." He murmurs and pulls up to the house. He takes her hand and heads inside.

She smiled some and pecked his cheek going to get a glass of water. “So. What do you wanna do your birthday coming up?” She asked him quietly. She already had a plan for him for the afternoon but she wanted to find out what he was thinking about as well.

Chris looks at her and shrugs a little. "As long as I'm with you and Lana I'll be good." He murmurs and smiles. "Maybe a little barque and pool party." He murmurs soflty.

She nodded in agreement and smiled at him. “That sounds good.” She murmured leaning back against the counter then stood up and pecked his cheek heading up to bed and curled up under the covers. “When does Naomi get back from her holiday?” She asked him while He grabbed his laptop. “Wake me up when you’re ready to go.” She mumbled yawning tiredly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back