• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

She nodded and smiled at him. “That sounds good.” She murmured yawning some and leaned back “I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m so tired the past few days.” She mumbled yawning again and just shook her head. “What do you want for dinner? You pick tonight.”

Scarlett nodded and smiled. “Sounds good to me.” She murmured and got out when they got there going to collect her and lifted her up, heading out to the car again and hearing all about her day just getting her buckled in and smiled watching her. “Mommy is so glad you had a good day. Daddy thinks we should go to Applebee’s for dinner what do you say?” She asked her kissing her head then got in the car as well

Chris smiles and watches them. He was happy to have his little family. He glances bakc as Lana agrees and he's heads to the resturant with them.

Scarlett smiled watching Lana while she told chris all about her day. “Daddy we learnt about the skeleton today!” She said munching on her goldfish crackers that she got after school every day.

She shook her head. “There too many.” She said looking out the window and swinging her legs. “My teacher say that you got really sick cause of your bones before. Her name miss Maggie.” She told him not knowing it was the ex that had left him when he got sick. “You not gonna get sick again are you?” She asked looking over at her dad again frowning

Chris frowns when he hears the name ans sighs soflty. "No sweetie. I'm not gonna get sick again."He mjrmjrs and reaches back, tickling her feet. "Don't you worry." He smiels at her and sighs siftly. Maggie had no right to twll her any of that ans he was kinda pissed. She wasn't apart of his life anymore and she needed to butt out again.

Scarlett glanced over at chris sighing a little and shook her head. “Alright pumpkin. Let’s get you inside and cleaned up then we can get ready to think about dinner.” She murmured kissing her head when they got out and took her inside letting her run off to go play for twenty minutes first. “I didn’t realise she was teaching at the school.” She muttered sighing some and gently rubbed his chest.

Chris sighs softy and kisses her forehead. "It's fine. I don't care if she's teaching her, as long as she stays out of out business." Ahe mutters and holds her close. "She didn't have any right to tell Lana about that."

She sighed a little and nodded. “I know honey I know.” She murmured and rubbed his hand gently. “You wanna go talk to Lana about it before Maggie says anything else?” She mumbled watching him

Chris nods a lkttle ans looks at her. "Yeah I think I should. She deserves to know." He murmurs softly and holds her hand. "I'm so glad I have you two."

She nodded and smiled getting on her tiptoes and slipping her arms around his neck kissing him gently. “I’m glad we have you as well.” She murmured kissing him again then looked over to see Lana running into the kitchen in her underwear “what are you doing silly?” She asked her, picking her up to take her to have a bath. “Come on pumpkin. Let’s get you clean then we can get dinner.” She smiled but let her get down when she wriggled watching her run over to Chris. ‘I want daddy do bath time. He more fun for bath time’ Scarlett just smiled and rolled her eyes a bit. “Alright. Guess you’re up.” She murmured pecking Chris’s cheek and went to chill on the couch.

Chris laughs and picks up his little girl. he carries her into the bathroom abd starts the water. "How about while we wait you can pick out what you wanna wear to dinner?" He murmurd softly and smiles at her.

She nodded and ran to pick out some shorts and a top then ran back to the bathroom and jumped on her dad giggling. “Daddy... how come miss Maggie say you were sick.” She told him.

Chris smiles ans hilds her close. He bites his lip and sighs siftly. "Well I got really sick a few years ago. I had cancer. it was very rare and everyone was sure I wouldn't live much longer." He murmurs softly and rubs her back softly.

Chris smiles and watches her. "No I'm not." He assures her. He kisses her head and gets her fully undressed before putting her in the tub. "You're not getting rid of me that easily." He teases her and tickles her tummy.

Lana giggled and wriggled around. “Okay... you promise?” She asked grabbing at his cheeks and staring at him intensely as a five year old could looking like her mom for a moment.

She nodded and got in her bath playing with her bath toys the whole time while she got cleaned up then let him get her dried off and dressed. “Daddy where Australia?” She asked though it didn’t come out at all the proper way to say Australia.

Chris laughs softly at her pronunciation and shakes his hesd. "It's way over below Europe. it's in the Indian Ocean." He smiles, knowing she wouldn't relaly undeetaand where it was. "One day you'll get to see it." He promises her.

She giggled and nodded reaching to be picked up so they could go to dinner clinging to him and giggling. “Daddy you silly.” She told him going to get her shoes on

Chris chuckles and wraps her in a towel, picking her up. He kisses her head softly and rubs her back gently. "I love you Lana." He murmurs and gets her dried and dressed. He heads downstaors with her.

Scarlett got up when they got downstairs and went to get her shoes back on picking up a water bottle to take in the car and grabbed the big bag they took everywhere with Lana in case of anything and she got in the car with them smiling listening to Lana singing to herself a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back