• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

Chris sighs and shakes his head. "Then maybe we shouldn't be a family. God all we do is fight and snap at each other. Yes I found someone else. I didn't plan to and I wasn't trying to but I did. We weren't working out Scar. We never have. Ever thought that there's a reason we keep getting pulled apart?"He sighs and crosses his arms. "I'm not arguing about this. You need help. Maybe if you get that, maybe we can tlak about us." He murmurs and sighs. "Focus on getting better." He mjrmjrs and heads out.

She shook her head and sat uo trying to get up but just fell forward onto the floor around the same time Tony was arriving.

He shook his head passing Chris out in the hall. “You’re such a fucking idiot. She did everything for you. She did everything for you and you left her hanging Too many times and she’s fucking lost it.” He spat at him. “I warned you about staying away from heather. She’s trouble and she’s gonna make your life hell more than scar ever could.”

Chris glares at him. "Why dont you but out!" He snaps. "I love her okay! I've always loved her but I'm done walking on eggshells around her. I made mistakes but she doesn't have to throw them in my face every two seconds." He storms off to go get Lana ans then heads home with her.

Heather slipped her arms around him when she got to his place. “Don’t even worrry about that bitch. You don’t need her in your life. You need someone who can take care of you. Not someone you have to take care of.” She knew full well how much Scarlett had done for him when he was dying. “If you got full custody we could be our own little family. You me and Lana.” She murmured.

Scarlett frowned holding. Onto Tony when he came in. “I don’t... what am I supposed to do? I need him and I don’t know how I’m supposed to change his mind?!” She whimpered shaking. “I just want him back to being mine.L she whispered.

Chris watches Lana coloring and sighs softly. He pulls away from Heather. "I'm not tlaking about this while Scarlett is in the hospital. And don't call her a bitch. She's done a lot for me and you know that." He snaps.

Tony sughs softly and holds her hand. "Hey you don't deserve him. If he can't see what a great person he could have, then he's an ass. It's his loss." He murmurs.

“You know it doesn’t work like that though Ton.” She whispered. “I almost want to take Lana back to California with me.” She whispered. “I want him in my life properly.” She told him

Heather frowned watching him. “Oh come on she’s crazy.” She muttered. “Better to plan it now while she’s out of the way.” She muttered. “Or do you still love her? You got a funny way of showing it.... treated her like shit.” She muttered and got up going to get a drink from his kitchen. “Never gave her a proper answer really.” She muttered and went to lay down in his room while Lana wandered over to him and climbed on his lap showing him the picture she drew of him and her and Scarlett all living together and happy. ‘I want that’

Tony sighs softlg and nods. "You should. He doesn't desrce either of you." He murmurd softly.

Chris sighd and holds Lana close. He looks down at the picture and sighs softly. He looks back at Lana. "I dont think that's gonna happen baby." He murmurs softly and sighs. He holds her close and rocks her gently.

“Why not? Mommy loves you and you love mommy. Why can’t we live together?” She asked him. I not like heather. I want you to be with mommy.” She told him crossing her arms.

Scarlett shook her head and took a deep breath giving him a call. “Please come down here. We need to talk. Not scream. Talk and work something out because this is GETTIG ridiculous. I’m not perfect but neither are you so come down here and please can we try and work it out.” She begged him quietly on the phone. She needed him with her and she loved him but she was tired of being pulled in every direction and it was destroying her mental capacity.

Lana heard her on the phone and nodded at her dad wriggling around. “Please daddy.”

Chris sighs softly ans nods. "Okay I'll be there soon." He outs Lana down and goes up to Heather, asking her to leave. Once she's out of the house her gets Lana ready and heads back to the hospital. He goes to Scars room and let's Tony take Lana.

Scarlett frowned and sat up some watching him. “I Uh... what do you want from me for us to work?” She asked him quietly. “Because let’s face it. You’ve made mistakes and I have but at the end of the day I love you still and I know you still love me or you wouldn’t stay around at all... so what are we going to do to make this work?” She mumbled.

Chris sits down beside the bed and rubs his neck. "Well for starters the drinking and threatening can stop."He mutters and leans back. "And if you could stop throwing what happened when I was sick in my face." He mutters. "I dont know Scar."

She frowned. “I never was throwing that around I only was explaining to you that that’s why I left in the first place. I’ve been back here for four months. I want us to work it out or at least try.” She murmured. “If it doesn’t work out then fine. But if we don’t try we will never know.” She pointed out. “I got drunk one night as well. I’m not an alcoholic.” She pointed out. “Please chris. I’m just asking for one chance.” She murmured reaching out towards him. “Come here please....” she murmured.

Chris looks at her and stands up. He sits down on the bed gently ans holds her hand gently. "I want us to work out. I wanna give Lana the family she wants." He murmurs softly. "I'm just not sure after everything that's an option for us." He mutters. "And what if I get sick again. There's still the possiblity ans then you have two people to take care of. And I'm not sure I want you to take care of me again. I don't think that would put us in a good spot. Maybe I did take advantage of you and I don't want to do that again."

She frowned and watched him. “I think it’s gonna be a bit of work but I think we could be a family again.” She told him quietly. It is an option for us chris just trust me on that.@ she told him justly squeezing his hand. “If you get sick again we cross that road when it comes to it. We can work something out. I love you and I just want us to try to be a family. Will you promise to give it a try?” She asked him quietly and tiredly trying to pull him in closer.

Chris nods a little and kisses her forehead. "Ill try." He murmurs softly and sighs softly. "Get some rest okay." He murmurs softly and moves some haor out of her face. "Ill be when you wake up." He murmurs and rubs her hand softly.

She just nodded. “Is Lana here? Can I see her first?” She mumbled realising just how exhausted she was when he pointed it out just laying back and resting her head back smiling seeing Tony was bringing her back now already just reaching for her and cuddling her close.

Scarlett smiled and kissed her head. “Come here princess. You wanna come lay with mommy for a bit?” She murmured cuddling her close while she got her to lay with her and she fell asleep.

Tony stepped out to talk to him when he got off the phone sighing a bit. “Go into it like a fresh slate. The past is the past. I’ll see you later.” He told him and left them all to it.

-6 months-
Scarlett curled up in bed and rolled over to face chris, cuddling into his side a little “Morning.” She mumbled yawning big and snuggling into him glancing up to see what book he was reading. “Is that one of mine?” She mumbled watching him some. It had been a very rocky start for them but she had made them stick it out and she was now going to therapy every other week to keep her mental health in check and everything was going well finally. It seemed they had settled.

Chris looks over at her and nods. "I was bored and I didn't want to wake you ir Lana up." Ahe murmurd aoflty and kisses her head softly. "I swear she's defiently ypur daughter. You both could sleep for twenty four hours if I let you." He chuckles softly and closes the boom, putting it down and pulling her close.

She smiled some and nodded. “Yeah well she eats enough to be your daughter as well.” She murmured yawning. “What time is your all clear appointment?” She asked him quietly excited for him. As long as everything went well today he would be given the all clear from cancer finally.

She frowned some and sighed a bit. “I eat when I’m hungry.” She muttered stretching out then cuddling back into him. “Alright. Well I gotta get our pumpkin to school then I’ll be back and we can get going.” She murmured yawning some and sitting up sighing a bit.

Chris nods a little and rubs her back softly. "Want me to take her today?" He adks soflty and kisses her shoulder. "You can stay here and rest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back