• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

She frowned watching him carefully and sighed softly, leaning back in the chair and holding his hand while she rested until his doctor came in to speak to them and woke chris up.

Scarlett frowned and gripped his hand a little tighter giving it a squeeze while she watched him pull the files out. She was scared for him but hopeful that everything would be alright just watching the doctor waiting to hear the answer.

Chris holds Scarlett hand gently and shakes a ljttle. He couldn't be sick again.

The doctor takes out the files and looks over the results. "The lump we found was non cancerous. You're all clear Mr Hemsworth."

She let out a sigh of relief then turned to chris and threw her arms around him hugging him tightly and smiled. “Thank you doc.” She said happily kissing all over his face

The doctor smiles and leaves the room to give them a minute.

Chris hugs her tightly and nuzzles his face in her neck. "I love you so much." He murmurd and kisses her cheek.

Scarlett smiled pulling back and sitting with him holding onto him happily. “I love you too chris.... so much.... let’s get you home so we can celebrate. Pizza night I think.”

Scarlett kissed his cheek and walked out to the car with him getting in and driving them to get Lana who was grumpy after having been picked last for races at gym class but she peeled up when Scarlett mentioned they were having pizza letting her go down for a nap on the way home, Scarlett going pretty quiet as well until they got back and she parked, getting out and going inside and straight to lay down in bed.

Chris frowns and beings Lana inside. He lays her on her bed gently and then goes to check on Scar. "Hey what's wrong? I thought me being okay was supposed to be happy." He murmurd and lays down beside her.

She nodded and cuddled into him. “I am happy. My best friend is gonna be okay, we’re planning on more mini mes... I just don’t feel so good. My stomach started turning a little on the way back from the school.” She mumbled resting her head on his shoulder.

She shook her head. “I don’t think I’m gonna be sick but I do feel lightheaded again is all. I’m just gonna take a nap.” She mumbled snuggling into him some more.

She curled up into him mumbling an I love you befroe falling asleep and it wasn't long after that Lana woke up and wandered into their room rubbing her eyes and reaching for Chris "Daddy how come some of the kids at school don't wanna play with me?" She asked him, following him out of their room as he left and tugged on his shirt wanting to be picked up

Chris picks her up carefully and kisses her head softly. "Oh sweetheart some people are just mean. Don't let them get to you." He murmurs and puts her on the couch, sitting beside her. "Unfortunately not everyone's gonna wanna be friends with you."

She frowned and looked up at him. “But I want to be friends with everyone.” She told him pouting some. “People should be nice.” She told him and got off the couch running over to Spud when he ran into the room to look for her “Daddy I want Spud to stay with me forever and ever!” She giggled as he licked all over her.

Chris sighs softly and then smiles when he sees the two. "I know sweetheart." He murmurd and chuckles aoftly. He never wanted his little girl to grow up.

Scarlett wandered downstairs after a while and smiled seeing Lana and Spud cuddling on the floor. “Oh look at that.... they’re so cute. Did you order the pizzas yet?” She murmured going to get a drink and opened the fridge frowning. “Uh... can you get in here?” She called to him. “I feel kinda fu-“ she cut herself off as she blacked out and collapsed by the fridge, knocking her head on the counter on the way down.

Chris shakes his hesd m "I was about to." He murmurs softly and then frowns. He runs over to her and quickly grabs his phone, calling an ambulance.

They arrived as soon as possible and this time she hadn’t come around by the time they were there, she was still out cold and they worked quickly to get her into a stretcher so they could take her down to the hospital, trying to reassure Chris the whole time. “You’ll have to come separately as we can’t have small children in the back of the ambulance but we will take her down to County General.” He told him as they were moving her out of the house.

Chris nods ans follows after them. He waits till they eve started to leave to go get Lana. He runs over and scoops jer up. "Come on baby." He murmurs and gets her in the car ans drives to the hospital.

Lana frowned and watched the ambulance drive off not knowing it was her mom. “Daddy look somebody got real hurt.” She told him pointing at it.

Chris frowns ans sighs soflty. "Baby mommy's in there and we're gonna go make sure she's okay. But I don't want you worrying. I know mommy's gonna be just fine." He pulls up to the hospital and parks, Getting het out.

Lana frowned and cling to her dad the whole time they were waiting, not letting him put her down until he had to go speak to her doctor.

“She’s stable for now and we’ve done a number of tests. She’s struggling to breathe a little bit she was asking to see you and the child. We will be in to discuss those results soon as we get them.” He told her then directed him to her room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back