• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Don't Starve Multiverse - OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
mind if charlie shows up at a different point like not long before dark?

That's fine! She'll have to show up at the same spawn point as everyone else when they first appeared, so I'll try and have either Wilson or Akechi be near there when she shows up, so that she has someone to interact with, just in case.

I love that little side-thing on your post! Makes things very easy for both you and me to see your stats at a glance ^^

Karcen Karcen Rule number one of crafting:

"1. Crafting takes up two posts - one for stating that your character has begun to craft something, and one for stating that your character has finished crafting. "

I was willing to look over her just randomly finding the twigs and the flint (even though characters are supposed to examine their surroundings, so I can tell them what is in the area, but I never actually stated that as being a rule I guess, so that's why I was able to overlook it) but please do not outright dismiss the rules that were stated.

Hey I don't know if this is just me or some weird glitch but for some reason all of Karcen's posts are invisible and SheaFlower's account title just says gone. Does that mean SheaFlowers account is gone? The only posts that I can see are from TobyTheDemon1. I'm confused...

I quit gm quit we disagreed at a fundamental level and that was enough fir him to leave site and me leave rp

Possible changes rules on spamming posts and flooding the rp

He was okay with it

I feel such things are demoralizing and generally don't look good

Possible changes rules on spamming posts and flooding the rp

He was okay with it

I feel such things are demoralizing and generally don't look good
Well that sucks, I was actualy kinda looking forward to this.

Yes well it really doesn't look good when you have one rper running of to rp with them self and doing a ton of stuff in short posts while the others have a maybe 5 minute talk, thought that could be me it just doesn't look good

Yes well it really doesn't look good when you have one rper running of to rp with them self and doing a ton of stuff in short posts while the others have a maybe 5 minute talk, thought that could be me it just doesn't look good
He said it was fine and that his whole "time system" revolved around it. He said every 60 posts was an ingame day, if we did 60 posts that were all really long and drawn out than it would take a long time just to get through one day.

Yes that was our point of disagreement it to me doesn't look good and having someone posting tons with no one on between just feels unprofessional. 60 posts is 60 posts but having webber run around a ton and eating up most of the time also feels rather rude. it also means whoever spams the most gets to do the most and have the most

he also didn't like that star wars guy refused to give him stats for the weapons.

Yes that was our point of disagreement it to me doesn't look good and having someone posting tons with no one on between just feels unprofessional. 60 posts is 60 posts but having webber run around a ton and eating up most of the time also feels rather rude. it also means whoever spams the most gets to do the most and have the most

he also didn't like that star wars guy refused to give him stats for the weapons.
Well, IM SORRY IM NEW TO THIS THING! IF YOU DONT MIND IM GOING TO DRINK MYSELF TO DEATH

Lmao the starwars guy made his characters way op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back