• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Don't Starve Multiverse RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You awaken in a green, grassy area, surrounded by people - strangers would be a better term - who seem to be in the same confused state as you, if not more so. The only two who don't seem to fit this description are sitting at the very edge of the group, chatting away - although it seems that one of them is doing more talking than the other.

"-And that's why I think that Kusuo sent me here," he finishes up a seemingly long rant. He's a male, seemingly in his teens, and he has a calm, casual smile on his lips.

The other person - another male in his 30s - nods, as though he understands, but his expression gives away the fact that he doesn't whatsoever. He is saved from having to respond to his companion when he notices you and everyone else's movements, and he turns sharply towards all of you. "Oh!" he exclaims. "Look, Akechi, they're all awake!"

Akechu turns towards your group, obviously shocked by this development. "Oh, how wonderful!" he says, beaming at your group. "Quite frankly, I thought all of you were dea-"

The older male swiftly cuts him off with, "It's nice to meet all of you. I'm Wilson, and this here is Akechi. It seems we're all in the same, ah... Predicament, I suppose you could call it."

"If by 'predicament' you mean that we're all somehow in a random, unfamiliar location with no idea of how to get home or even where we are, then yes, I suppose this is quite the predicament," Akechi adds, nodding his head in agreement. Wilson gives Akechi a somewhat exasperated look, but he says nothing.

Indeed, whether you are new to The Constant, or if it is an old, detested friend, this part of it is truly unfamiliar to you. On top of that, you have no idea how you arrived here. Hm... What should you do?

There are a few options, of course. Maybe if you talk to one of your companions they'll have more information than you do. Or, since they've been awake longer, you could talk to Wilson or Akechi. Or, you could just make the best of your situation, and start looking around at your surroundings for ideas on how to survive.

Or, of course, if you have any better ideas, feel free to do those instead.

After Akechi finishes his statement a figure with black fur and almost spider like features who is roughly the same height as Wilson slowly and cautiously gets up from the patch of grass that he was previously unconscious on.

"Umm hi, our name is Webber. We haven't seen you around here before, are you new here?" he asked with a tone of curiously in his voice.

However, shortly after he spoke another figure which looked to be a girl with green skin and 2 pigtails started to grumble and groan on the nearby patch of grass. Suddenly she stopped groaning and slowly lifted herself off the ground.

"Golly my stomach hurts, it feels like I just ate 100 cooking mistakes back to back. Wait, where am I? What is this place?!" She said confused and annoyed. She slowly turned around and jumped back when she saw the Akechi, Wilson, and Webber standing before her.

Without hesitation she slowly began walking backwards and then quickly turned around and began running away in a sprint.

"
Wait come back, we won't hurt you. Were friends!" Webber said frantically. He didn't get a response from her, so he just began to chase after her
yelling the same thing or something close to it over and over again while he ran.

Eventually the girl collapsed on the ground after running quite the distance, she doesn't appear to be conscious. Webber decides to leave her alone in hopes of her getting some more rest, Webber begins to scope out his new location to see where he is and what resources are available to him.

Last edited:
"Oh my," Akechi whispered, frowning as he watched Webber chase after the unnamed, green-skinned girl. "I hope they will be alright."

----
As for Webber's new location, he has found himself in a Spider Den, with the girl just a few feet away from him. Because the girl has fallen unconscious, the Spiders, after some careful examination, deem her to not be a threat, and, after giving Webber a careful examination as well, they crawl back into their den, hiding away from the daytime sun. Surrounding the Spider Den, Webber can see a patch of seven flowers to his left, three pieces of flint to his right, a patch of eight flowers just behind him, and, ahead of him, surrounding the unconscious girl, a crowd of three trees.

When Waki spoke to them, the two males stopped looking off in the direction that Webber had chased the green-skinned girl, turning instead to face the girl who had spoken to them.

"Well, I'm Akechi Touma," Akechi spoke up before Wilson could. "And I'm pretty sure that this boy I go to school with, Saiki Kusuo, is the one who sent me here. He's a psychic with all sorts of abilities, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to have done it. He probably wanted something a little more permanent than turning me to stone, like last time."

Before Akechi could go off on another rant, like he had earlier before everyone awoke, Wilson jumped in, saying, "And I'm Wilson Percival Higgsbury - just Wilson is fine. Or, if you want to be formal, Mr. Higgsbury. I... Well, my story is just as strange as Akechi's here. I was working on a project in my cabin, but it blew up. And just as I was considering giving up science altogether, this strange voice came from a radio I'd bought, telling me how to build a strange portal. And once I'd built it, it dragged me here." He sighed. "I suppose that's a lesson to me - don't listen to disembodied voices from radios."

"I could have told you that,"
Akechi says, though his voice is not unkind.

----

Karcen Karcen

You awaken in a green, grassy area, surrounded by people - strangers would be a better term - who seem to be in the same confused state as you, if not more so. The only two who don't seem to fit this description are sitting at the very edge of the group, chatting away - although it seems that one of them is doing more talking than the other.

"-And that's why I think that Kusuo sent me here," he finishes up a seemingly long rant. He's a male, seemingly in his teens, and he has a calm, casual smile on his lips.

The other person - another male in his 30s - nods, as though he understands, but his expression gives away the fact that he doesn't whatsoever. He is saved from having to respond to his companion when he notices you and everyone else's movements, and he turns sharply towards all of you. "Oh!" he exclaims. "Look, Akechi, they're all awake!"

Akechu turns towards your group, obviously shocked by this development. "Oh, how wonderful!" he says, beaming at your group. "Quite frankly, I thought all of you were dea-"

The older male swiftly cuts him off with, "It's nice to meet all of you. I'm Wilson, and this here is Akechi. It seems we're all in the same, ah... Predicament, I suppose you could call it."

"If by 'predicament' you mean that we're all somehow in a random, unfamiliar location with no idea of how to get home or even where we are, then yes, I suppose this is quite the predicament," Akechi adds, nodding his head in agreement. Wilson gives Akechi a somewhat exasperated look, but he says nothing.

Indeed, whether you are new to The Constant, or if it is an old, detested friend, this part of it is truly unfamiliar to you. On top of that, you have no idea how you arrived here. Hm... What should you do?

There are a few options, of course. Maybe if you talk to one of your companions they'll have more information than you do. Or, since they've been awake longer, you could talk to Wilson or Akechi. Or, you could just make the best of your situation, and start looking around at your surroundings for ideas on how to survive.

Or, of course, if you have any better ideas, feel free to do those instead.

Boba looked around calmly taking in his surroundings. He then approached them “and who just might you three be?” He held his blaster tight.

Grievous just stood there, concealed in his cape. He gave a clear look of annoyance to Acheki and the others. Feelings of hatred and cruelty were being emitted off him. “I agree with the bounty hunter...who are you and what is this place?”

Akechi looked warily at the blaster held by Boba, fear glinting in his eyes as his hands flew up into the air, showing that he was unarmed. "Hey, now, didn't you hear us?" he said, giving a nervous laugh. "We're all in the same situation! No need to go showing off your weapons and threatening us with them...!"

"As for what this place is called,"
Wilson said, "I can't say that I, personally, know the exact name of this land. I've taken to calling it The Constant, though. Everything here, including my presence, seems to be constant, after all, so it's an astute title, wouldn't you agree?" Then, as if to answer his own question, he nodded to himself. "Now, we've both introduced ourselves, and Webber was even kind enough to do the same before he ran off after that scared girl, so why don't you all give us the same courtesy?"

"And stop pointing your gun at me, please!"

"Oh my," Akechi whispered, frowning as he watched Webber chase after the unnamed, green-skinned girl. "I hope they will be alright."

----
As for Webber's new location, he has found himself in a Spider Den, with the girl just a few feet away from him. Because the girl has fallen unconscious, the Spiders, after some careful examination, deem her to not be a threat, and, after giving Webber a careful examination as well, they crawl back into their den, hiding away from the daytime sun. Surrounding the Spider Den, Webber can see a patch of seven flowers to his left, three pieces of flint to his right, a patch of eight flowers just behind him, and, ahead of him, surrounding the unconscious girl, a crowd of three trees.

----

----

Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio
"Well at least we found some spider friends!" Webber exclaimed after discovering the nearby spider den. Webber then decided to collect the 3 flint pieces and all of the 15 flowers surrounding him.

Webber began making his way back to the unconscious girl, only to find out she was not unconscious anymore. She instead was found slumped over on one of the three trees that surrounded her, she was obviously weak and tired still but she seemed less frantic. Webber sighed trying to think of what to do and then he got an idea, he took 12 of his flowers and began to make a Garland. "This will help you, hopefully" he exclaimed. The girl didn't say anything except a tired "okay...".

Last edited:
Akechi looked warily at the blaster held by Boba, fear glinting in his eyes as his hands flew up into the air, showing that he was unarmed. "Hey, now, didn't you hear us?" he said, giving a nervous laugh. "We're all in the same situation! No need to go showing off your weapons and threatening us with them...!"

"As for what this place is called,"
Wilson said, "I can't say that I, personally, know the exact name of this land. I've taken to calling it The Constant, though. Everything here, including my presence, seems to be constant, after all, so it's an astute title, wouldn't you agree?" Then, as if to answer his own question, he nodded to himself. "Now, we've both introduced ourselves, and Webber was even kind enough to do the same before he ran off after that scared girl, so why don't you all give us the same courtesy?"

"And stop pointing your gun at me, please!"

Boba stopped aiming his blaster. And stood tall and proud “The names Fett, Boba Fett. I’m the deadliest Bounty Hunter in all of the galaxy, and before I arrived here...I was wrapping up some business!”

Grievous stood still concealing his body with his cape. “I am General Grievous, commander of the Separatist Army, and feared Warlord. I’ve heard much about you human types before. In complete honesty I was expecting you scientist lot to be a little bit...older!” He intentionally added malice onto the last bit of his sentence.

"I'm not a scientist!" Akechi said defensively, pouting a little. "I mean, I might be one day, since I'm not really sure what I want to do when I get out of high school - assuming Kusuo decides to bring me back, that is - but for now I'm not a scientist!"

"I feel like that's not the point of what he just said,"
Wilson said dryly to Akechi. Then he turned to Boba. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Fett. And Grievous, of course. Now, I think the important thing here is that we all understand that none of us are against each other. We all have to work on surviving together, right? It will raise our chances of surviving if we can all agree to stick together... Until we can agree on that - and agree to not pull guns on each other anymore - we won't be getting anywhere."

-----

HoobaDooba HoobaDooba

"Well at least we found some spider friends!" Webber exclaimed after discovering the nearby spider den. Webber then decided to collect the 3 flint pieces and all of the 15 flowers surrounding him.

Webber began making his way back to the unconscious girl, only to find out she was not unconscious anymore. She instead was found slumped over on one of the three trees that surrounded her, she was obviously weak and tired still but she seemed less frantic. Webber sighed trying to think of what to do and then he got an idea, he took 12 of his flowers and began to make a Garland. "This will help you, hopefully" he exclaimed. The girl didn't say anything except a tired "okay...".
Webber finished the Garland and set it on the the girls head, the tired look in her eyes faded and she began to speak. "Hi umm, my names Mimikins... but you can call me Mimi for short." "Our name is Webber," "Well nice to meet you uh Webber, um... listen i'm from somewhere very far away from here and I was wondering... uh where... exactly... am I?"

"Well friend this place doesn't really have a name but it's a land full of monsters, treasure, Magic, and umm monsters, oh and uh Magic."

"umm... ok, and uh who are you exactly?" Mimi asked curiously.

"A new friend, were going to help you get used to your new home. You see whe-" Mimi cut him off "Wait did you say home?" Webber nodded "Sure did, there isn't really a way to leave this place so your going to have to learn how to survive here." Mimi gigled.

"You silly, I can just warp us out of here, see watch." She stopped talking and closed her eyes very tightly. A few minutes passed and she began to frown, she reopened her eyes and a panicked look began to spread across her face.

"NYAAAAAA! This place is like a damn sponge sucking up my power, I- I don't know what to do..." Mimi stammered. "Hey it's going to be alright We can help you, We were like you to once. We didn't know what to do when We got here and We were scared and angry but the difference between you and us is that We didn't have help, but you do."

"Mimi We know your frustrated and confused but We can help you. We can work together"

Mimi paused and looked at Webber. "Well... Look i'm on a very important mission that could change the universe as we know it, but if i'm stuck here in a place that I can't get out of then things could go very very wrong."

"Mission? What kind of mission?" "Listen I need to rest a little longer, I feel so weak it's unbearable. When I don't feel like i'm going to explode I will talk to you later. Alright?"

"Alright."

Mimi walked over to a patch of grass that was a little bit farther away from the spider den. She then got on the ground and drifted to sleep while Webber sat there puzzled as to who she was and what they were going to do next.

Last edited:
"I'm not a scientist!" Akechi said defensively, pouting a little. "I mean, I might be one day, since I'm not really sure what I want to do when I get out of high school - assuming Kusuo decides to bring me back, that is - but for now I'm not a scientist!"

"I feel like that's not the point of what he just said,"
Wilson said dryly to Akechi. Then he turned to Boba. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Fett. And Grievous, of course. Now, I think the important thing here is that we all understand that none of us are against each other. We all have to work on surviving together, right? It will raise our chances of surviving if we can all agree to stick together... Until we can agree on that - and agree to not pull guns on each other anymore - we won't be getting anywhere."

-----

HoobaDooba HoobaDooba
And how can we trust you Wilson?” Boba as very cocky with this statement. He did have his other ‘surprises’ ready in case.

Grievous rollled his eyes “
Fine! As long as I get to KILL things, I’ll be good with treking with you children and the Bounty Hunter!” He removed the cape and revealed much of his mechincal body

“All right, so you all got here through playing with your ‘toys’, and I got here likely because of you lot. Now did you get hear General?” Inquired the Bounty Hunter.

Grievous put his hands behind his back. “It involves me on a strike mission, let’s just say you don’t want to anger a witch leader after killing her coven.”

Boba decided he would now speak up now. “We’re all friends now! Fine and dandy! But how do we get out of here...I really want to collect my money!”

Grievous rolled his eyes. “You Bounty Hunter scum are all the same, greedy and full of pride!”

It was evident the two didn’t like each other, and were about to butt heads!

Wilson groaned, pressing his fingers into his temples as he watched Grievous and Boba. "Do you two want to fight each other, and waste dearly-needed energy that could be used to fight actual enemies in this world, or do you actually want to have a chance at survival?"

Akechi, meanwhile, let out a loud laugh. "Let them waste energy! If they truly want to die so badly, who are we to stop them?" He nodded, as if this sentiment made complete sense. "Meanwhile, I would rather get to work trying to find a good, safe place to set up camp. Wouldn't you agree, Waki, Wilson?"

The two disarmed from one another. “Fine!” They both declared at once.

Grievous then looked upon the group. “We need a stratagem and a leader. Seeing that I am the most seasonsed and combat experienced of our little band here. I say I should be leader!”

Fett rolled his eyes at the remark.

Wilson looked at Grievous with one raised eyebrow. "While I do agree with you on the matter of needing a leader," he said, "I think it would be better for our leader to be someone who knows how The Constant works - or rather, how the creatures within it work. The only two thus far who fit that criteria are myself and that Webber fellow - but he's run off, and he seemed to be rather young anyway, so I nominate myself for being the leader."

"Is it really a good idea to upset that guy?"
Akechi asked, motioning to Grievous's general intimidating appearance. "Why can't you just be our strategist, and have him be the leader?"

"The strategist is as good as the leader, except that the leader gets the ability to dismiss them and their suggestions - even if the strategist is usually smarter. Leader trumps strategist."

"Fine. Then shall we take a vote, everyone? Who votes for Wilson to be our leader?"

Akechi didn't raise his hand, simply because he didn't want to upset Grievous, but Wilson raised his hand high, staring Grievous down.

Webber finished the Garland and set it on the the girls head, the tired look in her eyes faded and she began to speak. "Hi umm, my names Mimikins... but you can call me Mimi for short." "Our name is Webber," "Well nice to meet you uh Webber, um... listen i'm from somewhere very far away from here and I was wondering... uh where... exactly... am I?"

"Well friend this place doesn't really have a name but it's a land full of monsters, treasure, Magic, and umm monsters, oh and uh Magic."

"umm... ok, and uh who are you exactly?" Mimi asked curiously.

"A new friend, were going to help you get used to your new home. You see whe-" Mimi cut him off "Wait did you say home?" Webber nodded "Sure did, there isn't really a way to leave this place so your going to have to learn how to survive here." Mimi gigled.

"You silly, I can just warp us out of here, see watch." She stopped talking and closed her eyes very tightly. A few minutes passed and she began to frown, she reopened her eyes and a panicked look began to spread across her face.

"NYAAAAAA! This place is like a damn sponge sucking up my power, I- I don't know what to do..." Mimi stammered. "Hey it's going to be alright We can help you, We were like you to once. We didn't know what to do when We got here and We were scared and angry but the difference between you and us is that We didn't have help, but you do."

"Mimi We know your frustrated and confused but We can help you. We can work together"

Mimi paused and looked at Webber. "Well... Look i'm on a very important mission that could change the universe as we know it, but if i'm stuck here in a place that I can't get out of then things could go very very wrong."

"Mission? What kind of mission?" "Listen I need to rest a little longer, I feel so weak it's unbearable. When I don't feel like i'm going to explode I will talk to you later. Alright?"

"Alright."

Mimi walked over to a patch of grass that was a little bit farther away from the spider den. She then got on the ground and drifted to sleep while Webber sat there puzzled as to who she was and what they were going to do next.
While Mimi was fast asleep Webber decided to get things in order, he made a mental list of what he needed to do and then got to work on doing it. First Webber decided to plant his Spider Eggs near the spider den. Spider eggs hatch and the spiders within make there own den, so there will be two spider dens near each other. Once that was done he decided to explore the nearby areas, but before he did that he woke up Mimi and told her that he would be gone for a little bit and that she should stay here. She obliged and went right back to her nap, now all Webber had to do was some exploring.

While Mimi was fast asleep Webber decided to get things in order, he made a mental list of what he needed to do and then got to work on doing it. First Webber decided to plant his Spider Eggs near the spider den. Spider eggs hatch and the spiders within make there own den, so there will be two spider dens near each other. Once that was done he decided to explore the nearby areas, but before he did that he woke up Mimi and told her that he would be gone for a little bit and that she should stay here. She obliged and went right back to her nap, now all Webber had to do was some exploring.

Although Webber himself does not know as of yet the exact directions he is going in, here is what he soon finds in the nearby North, West, South and East (it should also be noted that the South is where he originally came from when he chased Mimi earlier).

North: In the northern area, he finds four patches of grass all bundled together, with two saplings right near them. There is also one evil flower, as well as two more pieces of flint. A bit further north, there is an Eye Bone planted into the ground, and three berry bushes.

West:
To the west of Mimi's resting place, there is a single grave, as well as four more trees and a patch of four regular flowers. A bit further west, he can see three evil flowers, another grave, and four rabbit holes with only two rabbits visible to him at the moment.

South: South, Webber finds a single mandrake growing in the ground, another patch of four regular flowers, and four rocks. He can hear everyone else's voices in the distance coming from this direction.

East: Finally, in the East, which seems to be a bit more barren than the other three directions, Webber finds four more rocks and another four patches of grass.

Although Webber himself does not know as of yet the exact directions he is going in, here is what he soon finds in the nearby North, West, South and East (it should also be noted that the South is where he originally came from when he chased Mimi earlier).

North: In the northern area, he finds four patches of grass all bundled together, with two saplings right near them. There is also one evil flower, as well as two more pieces of flint. A bit further north, there is an Eye Bone planted into the ground, and three berry bushes.

West:
To the west of Mimi's resting place, there is a single grave, as well as four more trees and a patch of four regular flowers. A bit further west, he can see three evil flowers, another grave, and four rabbit holes with only two rabbits visible to him at the moment.

South: South, Webber finds a single mandrake growing in the ground, another patch of four regular flowers, and four rocks. He can hear everyone else's voices in the distance coming from this direction.

East: Finally, in the East, which seems to be a bit more barren than the other three directions, Webber finds four more rocks and another four patches of grass.

First Webber heads to the North, he picks the two saplings of there sticks and grabs the flint when he then notices the eye bone sticking out of the ground a few feet away from him. He happily plucks it out and waits for Chester to greet him, while he waits he also picks out the 4 grass and the 3 berry clusters from the 3 berry bushes.

First Webber heads to the North, he picks the two saplings of there sticks and grabs the flint when he then notices the eye bone sticking out of the ground a few feet away from him. He happily plucks it out and waits for Chester to greet him, while he waits he also picks out the 4 grass and the 3 berry clusters from the 3 berry bushes.

Chester soon comes hopping up to Webber, panting like an excited little dog as he reaches the spider-boy's side.

----

Webber notices
Chester soon comes hopping up to Webber, panting like an excited little dog as he reaches the spider-boy's side.

"We haven't seen you in a while bud, im glad your back." Webber said as he pet his new companion. "Next let's head to the east" Webber exclaimed as he ran towards his new destination. Once he arrived he collected the 4 rocks and picked the 4 grass clusters.

Last edited:
"We haven't seen you in a while bud, im glad your back." Webber said as he pet his new companion. "Next let's head to the east" Webber exclaimed as he towards his new destination. Once he arrived he collected the 4 rocks and picked the grass clusters.
Next Webber headed south, when he arrived to the location he picked the 4 flowers and collected the 4 rocks but he left the mandrake alone for now. He stored his rocks, twigs, and grass in chester and began heading back to Mimi.

Last edited:
Next Webber headed south, when he arrived to the location he picked the 4 flowers and collected the 4 rocks but he left the mandrake alone for now. He stored his rocks, twigs, and grass in chester and began heading back to Mimi.
Eventually Webber made it back to Mimi, she was still asleep as expected so Webber let her rest. He decided to make something with his new materials, first he started to make an axe. ( - 1 flint, - 1 twig.)

Last edited:
Eventually Webber made it back to Mimi, she was still asleep as expected so Webber let her rest. He then began to make some things with his new materials, first he started to make an axe. ( - 1 flint, - 1 twig.)
Once the axe was finished he set down Chesters Eyebone that way Chester could rest, Chester as expected flopped over on his side and went fast to sleep. "Guess you and Mimi have something in common," he muttered to himself.

Anyways Webber then took his axe and began chopping down the 4 trees that surrounded Mimi, surprisingly she wasn't bothered by the noise. After chopping down the trees he collected 8 logs and sat down on a tree trunk that was left over from his chopping, he then noticed the 4 flowers that surrounded him and plucked them from the ground. He used the flowers from earlier and the flowers he just found to begin making a garland for himself.

Once the axe was finished he set down Chesters Eyebone that way Chester could rest, Chester as expected flopped over on his side and went fast to sleep. "Guess you and Mimi have something in common," he muttered to himself.

Anyways Webber then took his axe and began chopping down the 4 trees that surrounded Mimi, surprisingly she wasn't bothered by the noise. After chopping down the trees he collected 8 logs and sat down on a tree trunk that was left over from his chopping, he then noticed the 4 flowers that surrounded him and plucked them from the ground. He used the flowers from earlier and the flowers he just found to begin making a garland for himself.
Finally he finished his garland and set it on his head, it made him feel a lot better. He decided to do exactly what Mimi and Chester had been doing this whole time, he closed his eyes and drifted into a nap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back