• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Don't Starve Multiverse - OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey I have a question, will there be any pets/companions like Chester or Glommer?

tumblr_p4cj0xI1l01tm3pino1_400.jpg
tumblr_oonkvouDe41rk4nkao1_400.jpg

Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable!

Hey I have a question, will there be any pets/companions like Chester or Glommer?

tumblr_p4cj0xI1l01tm3pino1_400.jpg
tumblr_oonkvouDe41rk4nkao1_400.jpg

Oh, I forgot that Chester existed!!! Shame on me!! I'll add him into the Inventory rules as soon as I'm at my computer!

As for the Glommer... I don't really know what that is - haven't run into one while playing, at least - so I'll do a bit of research on it first and then decide.

I'll try to get white bone up tomorrow going to have to roll a few of her perks into one big perk

Hey, as long as it's coherent, and she's not super OP, I'll allow that! ^^ And from the looks of things she's not OP at least (everything looks balanced) so you should be good there!

I've added a Map Post, as well as updated the Inventory rules some more and the Hunger rules, both with information on how those things are affected by becoming a ghost!

Updated the Monsters and Boss Monsters with their respective item drops! I've about finished everything that needs to be finished right now, assuming I don't notice anything else. When RedLuv RedLuv and Karcen Karcen post their character sheets to the page (assuming they're still interested!) I think we can get started! If they don't post their sheets by, say, Thursday, I think we'll get started without them (though I'd be fine if they posted their sheets late, since the whole premise of this RP allows RPers to submit characters after current ones die, so it'd be kind of hypocritical otherwise ^^ )

I completely forgot about adding information for wormholes! Luckily, I remembered while looking over the Sanity Rules, and added a post for wormholes!

Well looks like we have enough to start whenever

Still waiting on RedLuv RedLuv - they said they were still interested when I checked, so unless they don't post their CS by Thursday, we're waiting for them. Also, one of the people who posted their CS didn't give me stats on their custom weapon (the pirate dude) so I let them know I need those and I'm waiting on that, too.

Definitely. It's a fine situation so long as they understand the reasoning and comply. I mean, one of my characters is a high school student, so he's screwed to begin with in this type of RP, but everyone else needs a fair shot.

I am currently underway in studying the rules and regulations to make excessive modifications to my fine characters (go easy on me it’s my first time ever RPing like this 😅)

I am currently underway in studying the rules and regulations to make excessive modifications to my fine characters (go easy on me it’s my first time ever RPing like this 😅)

It's fine, the simple fact that you're willing to study the rules and change your characters accordingly is more than I can honestly say some people on this site would do. I very much appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

How would you two personally recommend I go about tweaking my characters?

I'm typing an answer in PMs right now - this isn't an Instant Messaging site, and I have a lot to say on the matter so I can properly help both you and the others have fun. Please be patient.

Hmm will we all start off in the same place or scattered in small groups

All in the same place! Mainly so no one will get access to any resources that others don't get - also, the idea is for everyone to explore on their own or with others, as they wish, but if I put them in certain groups then people would likely get the impression of this being a PvP RP. That is not not the case, if the players wish it to be so - but it's certainly not the ONLY option.

Well, it's Thursday, and I haven't gotten word from either RedLuv (about their CS as a whole) or MainEventMan (about the custom weapon's stats)... I suppose they'll have to be late entries, assuming they ever get back to me at all ^^; I'll get to posting the RP forum, and I'll make sure to link it here when it's up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back