• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Dons Pan Dimensional Diner

Joshua ducked after hearing several crashes close by and gripped his sword defensively. The young man with the sword seemed to have his attention on something else, so Joshua abandoned the conversation and took cover behind the table he was sitting at. He peeked over the top to see what was going on.

@Talus

Yahlie did exactly the same. She also said, "Hi."

"Damn my flames. You want to fight lets fight fair you dick." >:(

Saying this while running towords the minotour.

"But if you want to fight dirty I can do that to."

The gangly, bedheaded minotaur took his time walking, swinging his long arms by his side like a sleepy scarecrow.  But as it turned out,  his reflexes were anything but lethargic and his arms were made out of anything but straw. 

As Yumi got near him, the shaggy giant suddenly made a 90 degree pivot out of her way and grabbed her head in his hand as she sped past, lifting her off the ground in his vice like grip.

"Sure, Whatever." He said uncaringly. A numbing cold started creeping down from his hand into Yumi's body . "Cool it, huh?"

Yahlie was getting ready to pounce him.

(I'll get to the rest of you guys next, but heads up, Dons about to halt the fight.)

Harebourg was paying a slight interest to the fight, even once summoning a rook to topple a minotaur, but kept eating his soup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily had to parry a flying object with her cane, mild annoyance was written around her face and she was forced to relocate to somewhere else in the diner. She took a table just across Harebourg's one, the fellow quite intrigued the mysterious woman who greeted him with a wide smile.

"Quite the unusual place, isn't it?" She said with a friendly tone that however was made creepy by the big, almost cheshire-cat like, grin.

"Agreed."

Harebourg was now fully in the battle, queens and pawns going at lightning pace.

Joshua didn't have much time to process who was fighting what since he was surprised to be greeted by a talking.... fox? He wasn't sure what it was.

"Uh, hello there. Is it always like this here? Wherever here is."

@MrMopp

The feline man like creature twitched his ears to the Irratating blare at the other side of the bar and wrinkled his nose at the alcoholic fragrance; In all honesty the worst of all the fetor was the barnyard stench which seemed to permeate the air somewhat more Intensely than the alcohol... It was Intolerable to say the least...

He gripped his cane backwards by the pommle and brushed the side of his longboat with his free hand to dig out the pocket watch from the bottom pocket of his vest...

....8:57 p.m....

...It was almost close to nine O'clock; just 3 more minutes left he thought.

"C" sighed. All he wanted was to get some food to refuel his energy, but all the fighting kept distracting him, so he created a barrier of Ki around his table to deflect any objects and blows that flew in his direction. "Why are we testing inter-dimensional teleportation again?" "C" mumbled, looking through the menu.

"Because he asked us to," Klich responded.

Dragging his gaze to the left he glanced around and spotted an empty table In the dark corner, It wasn't the most decent appearing spot but It was further away from the sour stench. But first, that would need to desist; he veered his eyes toward the rowdy side of the tavern and glared coldly with contempt at the abominable ruckus, how this all occured didn't matter at this point. 

He looked away craning his neck froward and clasped his cane tautly before reversing the position of his cane. He suspired calmly and deeply, then he tapped the golden tip of his cane onto the hardwood floor before a sudden vibration rippled throughout the entire tavern. 

".... Blink If you can hear my voice... splendid... now hearken carefully to my voice, I'll only repeat this once, If the rough-hewn characters In the corner would be so considerate as to waltz forward to the counter", A smooth voice echoed audibly clear Into the heads of the minotaurs. Their eyes were now hazy as their minds empty. They halted Immediately In their movement and began slogging forward to the counter.

"...Now... kindly leave and never return. Nod If you understand ". The voice ordered, the bull herd nodded In unsion and then made their way toward the entrance doors."....Just one more thing before you go; It almost slipped my mind; but It occurs to me your pockets are a little full, do yourselves a favor and empty them out onto that table to your left side, then be on your way."

(Ok, mind controlling the minotaurs into giving you money is hillarious, but I'm gonna have to veto that. You can't control people's characters without permission, sorry ?. But if you could describe what Cat Guy is trying to do, I could tell you if it works on them or not. (And  most of them aren't very smart, so...)

(Ok, mind controlling the minotaurs into giving you money is hillarious, but I'm gonna have to veto that. You can't control people's characters without their permission, sorry ?. But if you could describe what Cat Guy is trying to do, I could tell you if it works on them or not. (And  most of them aren't very smart, so...)

(Honestly thought they were random Npcs. Also just a bit of hypnotism/mind control but I'll probably delete It all and come up with something else.)

(The money was more of a donation for the collateral damage to the tavern.)

General Information

Full Name: Tri'ba

Also Known As: GiganticBat, MegaBat

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Alignment: Neutral, leans to good

Group Affiliations: Co-leader of the planet of Macr' Eptilia

Date of Birth: Unknown

Birthplace: Somewhere on Macr' Eptilia

Nationality: Alien

Current Residence: The mansion headquarters of the co-leaders of Macr' Eptilia

Occupation(s): Co-leader, film star, forest protector

Personal Information

Personality: Tri'ba is a kind, peaceful titan of a forest fruit bat often seen traveling the stars seeking friends. As such he despises getting into physical fights and will do anything to avoid them as long as he comes out unscathed.

+ fatty foods

+ other chubby creatures

+ people interested in gigantic creatures for scientific reasons

Dislikes:

- serious fights with serious stakes

- Being insulted

- overly healthy food

Fears: His films being bad quality, people hating him for being so huge, and losing his speedo

Aspirations: None at the moment

Habits: Showing up anywhere, anytime

Soft spot(s): people that love gigantic beings, swimsuits and fellow chubs

Family: None

Physical Information

Species: Giganticus Megachiroptera (or gigantic fruit bat)

Height: 1500' 0"

Weight: 1.2 million tons

Physical Build: Noticeably pudgy

Eye Color: golden

Hair color: none

Hair style: none

Fur color: Tree Leaf green on most of his body with grassy green fur on his torso and belly

Typical Clothing: A snug silk purple speedo.

Scars/Markings: None

The gigantic bat smiles as he seats himself outside the diner. He has heard of this diner from word of mouth that has spread to his home corner of the universe, especially the praise for the good food that is served at the establishment. So thus he arrived by means of a purple portal from his far away homeworld. So, hopeful to try some of the food and to maybe make a few friends if lucky, he sits on his fat padded rump and waits for the owner or someone in charge to greet him.

(Honestly thought they were random Npcs. Also just a bit of hypnotism/mind control but I'll probably delete It all and come up with something else.)

(Thanks ? The cane thumping is ok.) 

General Information

Personal Information

Personality: Tri'ba is a kind, peaceful titan of a forest fruit bat often seen traveling the stars seeking friends. As such he despises getting into physical fights and will do anything to avoid them as long as he comes out unscathed.

+ fatty foods

+ other chubby creatures

Dislikes:

- Being insulted

- overly healthy food

Fears: His films being bad quality, people hating him for being so huge, and losing his speedo

Physical Information

Fur color: Tree Leaf green on most of his body with grassy green fur on his torso and belly

( ?Woah. Scary.)

(Aright welcome aboard! Don't be surprized if Don tells you to get some clothes on.)

(Ok, I'll slip THIS one in)

I

Joshua didn't have much time to process who was fighting what since he was surprised to be greeted by a talking.... fox? He wasn't sure what it was.

"Uh, hello there. Is it always like this here? Wherever here is."

@MrMopp

Yahlie kept her eyes fixed on the fight. "Yup. Pretty normal."

Yahlie 

Yahlie is of a tree climbing, alien race called the Coyum, and she looks like a bipedal cross between a fox and a squirrel, with a narrow, canine like face, a long bushy tail, and sunshine yellow fur. Being a tree climbing omnivore, she is small, slender, agile, well balanced and comes equipped with retractable claws and dog-like fangs. 

In every RP I've put her in, Yahlie comes from a primitive tribe of islanders who had had no significant contact with alien races. Some how, either through abduction, a freak wormhole, or by hitching a ride with a passing space ship, Yahlie found herself amongst the space age civilization. After a few mishaps and with a little help, she learned how to speak the common language (albeit poorly and in third person) and quickly became acquainted with the culture, fashion, and technology.

Personality wise, Yahlie is like a cross between a high school cheerleader, a squirrel and a golden retriever. She's energetic, charming, over-the-top friendly, and in spite of talking like a cavewoman, extremely social, but she's also naïve, careless, overbearing, scatterbrained, and a dysfunctional OCD case. People who don't know her often get the impression of a spoiled airhead (and being a full body blond doesn't help her case) but she's actually quite intelligent and can sometimes be a little manipulative .

Between being naïve and reckless, Yahlie has time and again landed herself in trouble. Usually with the law and  involving some misdemeanor crime or disruption of the peace (note: she has been known to vandalize things that "needed her artistic touch") , but often she places herself in very real physical danger. What's kept her alive is that she happens to be a latent psychic with a weak but intimate connection to the cosmos around her. Her sixth sense is largely undeveloped and operates so subtly that even she doesn't know she has it, but so far it has manifested itself in 3 ways:

1. She can sense danger about a split second before it happen and can tell which direction it's coming from. This happens in such quick succession that she has learned to react without thinking.

2. She cans detect strong emotions, especially malicious ones. If you wanted to hurt her, she would know.

3. She can detect magic and other forces that mess with the cosmos. However, discerning the nature of that magic or force is tricky. 

@KRONOS

"What a magnificent power you have! Have you considered putting them in use for a greater cause?" Emily appeared (or to be more precise just sneaked) right beside the catman.

She had her usual creepy smile painted on her face and her icy eyes were hidden behind some thick sunglasses.

"But how rude of me to not introduce myself to such a finely dressed person like you! My name is Emily Jaeger, Businesswoman and employer for gifted people like you" She crossed her legs and gave a gloved hand tothe catman, something that made her more akin to an used car salesman rather than a prim and proper lady.

@MrMopp

Mathais countered the gaint icicle with his right hand, the green guy was strong...but so was Mathais who had slid back five feet when he caught the improvised club in his hand. He curled his left hand into a fist and drove it into the minotaurs arm that weilded the club, a soft crack, Mathais quickly repeated it, the green guys arm made a louder crack. Mathais knew the beasts arm was broken but could still feel the wieght of the club bearing down on him. He jumped back, letting the arm go and watched the club slam into the floor, Mathais jumped at the green guy, trying to land a heavy blow to the face...

The blow made contact, and the green minotaur staggered backwards into Trina, 

The arm wrestling girl- Trina was her name- was just coming up the stairs to see what the commotion was.

[COLOR= rgb(69, 69, 69)]The teenage girl saw the commotion, figured, "Eh, what the hell. It's a bar fight. Might as well get a shot in." and kicked the Green minotaur hard between the legs. [/COLOR]

Quickly pulling a set of throwing knives from her thighs straps she aimed at the remaining attacker throwing one on either side of him so he couldn't easily dodge the remaining deadly blades onslaught. 

[COLOR= rgb(69, 69, 69)]The One-eyed minotaur yanked a knife out of his side with a grunt and threw it at Rose [/COLOR]

she ducked off to a clear blind side and pulled the shadows around her and vanished with the shadows like a whips of smoke to the wind, only to reappear jumping from behind  the red one slamming her fist in the females back sending him flying into the kitchens metal swinging door.

"MOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo... !!!!!", A cow woman with horns shrieked as she flew hurling straight across the room through what seemed like the kitchen entrance. 

The knife barely missed the Red minotaur as she bolting for dear life out of the kitchen, an enraged cook with a chainsaw hot on her tail.  "YOU GOOD FOR NOTHIN COWS STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" He roared. "YA HEAR ME?! YA HEAR ME?! 

Not sure what old Boomers beef with Minotaurs was, but-

D'oh! Sorry. Bad pun. 

(More coming, having technical difficulties)

Normal. That was a relative term, especially hearing it from the squirrel-like fox that said it.

"So, who's in charge around here? Do you know?" If this was normal, it should come as no surprise to the owner. Maybe Joshua could still get some ale and food.

@MrMopp

"Agreed."

Harebourg was now fully in the battle, queens and pawns going at lightning pace.

And now, there were.... giant chess pieces hopping around. Attacking minotaurs.

Red smacked straight into the queen and both toppled over. 

Trina grabbed a pawn that was trampling the incapacitated green guy,  (who was curled on floor, wheezing, hands over his poor, bruised "family jewels") and whacked One-Eye over the head.

Big mistake. That only annoyed One-Eye, and he retaliated by grabbing the girl by the shirt and attempting to throw her at Rose/Ann

Bigger mistake. The girl was a shapeshifter. As he lifted Trina over his head to throw her head first like a spear, she abruptly transformed into a massive, roughly 800 lb brown wolf(ish creature) the size of a small horse. (See picture below)

Instant,  bonebreaking, one woman dogpile. One-Eye was down for the count with a werewolf-bear sitting on his back.

Biggest mistake. Trina's mind was no longer human. And looking around, all she saw was a room full of fun little chew toys. 

The first toy Trina saw was Rose/Ann. The monstrous canine hunkered down, ready to pounce.

(Erg, I hate technology. More coming!)

View attachment 191223

@MrMopp

Anna growled as she rush towards one eye she used her fore arm to block the knife he threw at her and as the shadows that have been ecumulating around finally took root and robed the place from all light. "Heh your friend should have taken the offer" her malicious voice echoed all around. That's when the shadows began to revival true horrors ghost of the long dead and deformed. Skelton and every rightfully things of that night. Those nightly terrors was very real, harmless, just terrifying 

Normal. That was a relative term, especially hearing it from the squirrel-like fox that said it.

"So, who's in charge around here? Do you know?" If this was normal, it should come as no surprise to the owner. Maybe Joshua could still get some ale and food.

@MrMopp

Yahlie pointed at Don. "Is horn guy." 

Sudenly she squinted her eyes shut painfully and groaned. There was just too much big-magic flying around, it felt cacophonous! 

(This is where I play god) 

Don had HAD it 

Fire? 

Knives?

Ice-shivs?

chainsaws?

were-wolves? 

Boogymen summoning??

CHESS PIECES???

The first four were merely serious infractions, but that last bit was all the ridiculous bull$#%& he could TAKE. 

Don raised his hand, ready to snap his fingers and magic the insanity out of the diner when-

He suspired calmly and deeply, then he tapped the golden tip of his cane onto the hardwood floor before a sudden vibration rippled throughout the entire tavern. 

I think it's safe to say that everyone stopped.

(Sigh. ONE MORE. Come'n up.)

Dragging his gaze to the left he glanced around and spotted an empty table In the dark corner, It wasn't the most decent appearing spot but It was further away from the sour stench. But first, that would need to desist; he veered his eyes toward the rowdy side of the tavern and glared coldly with contempt at the abominable ruckus, how this all occured didn't matter at this point. 

He looked away craning his neck froward and clasped his cane tautly before reversing the position of his cane. He suspired calmly and deeply, then he tapped the golden tip of his cane onto the hardwood floor before a sudden vibration rippled throughout the entire tavern. 

The discordantly cacophonous noise ceased In one single swift swoosh of his cane's knock. At least to his ears the ruckus from the other side of the room had become splendidly bubbled In a sort of, transparent mute field; none would be aware of the change, at least not through their eyes fore the corporeality of the tavern would remain all the same. Albeit the fight did continue on It's chaotic course, at least now he wouldn't have to hearken to the taverns on going devastation.

@Aardwolf    

"What a magnificent power you have! Have you considered putting them in use for a greater cause?" Emily appeared (or to be more precise just sneaked) right beside the catman.

She had her usual creepy smile painted on her face and her icy eyes were hidden behind some thick sunglasses.

"But how rude of me to not introduce myself to such a finely dressed person like you! My name is Emily Jaeger, Businesswoman and employer for gifted people like you" She crossed her legs and gave a gloved hand tothe catman, something that made her more akin to an used car salesman rather than a prim and proper lady.

An unInvited shadow seemed to creep It's way Ironicly Into his. He though aware of their presence, paid no heed and continued to tread down his left toward the dark lit corner he spotted earlier on.  

"What the hell just happened they just stopped fighting?"

The shaggy minotaur slooooowly looked back at his opponent like she was stupid.

Then he flattly informed her "You' stupid."

Aaaaaaaaand then made to throw her at the cat-mage.

OH-HOOOO NO! Don was NOT letting the fight start again. 

He snapped his fingers.

POOF

Everyone on that side of the bar disappeared.

And so did the furniture. 

Don smacked his head against the counter in frustration.  He really needed to work on his aim. 

General Information

Personal Information

+ fatty foods

+ other chubby creatures

Dislikes:

- Being insulted

- overly healthy food

Physical Information

The gigantic bat smiles as he seats himself outside the diner. He has heard of this diner from word of mouth that has spread to his home corner of the universe, especially the praise for the good food that is served at the establishment. So thus he arrived by means of a purple portal from his far away homeworld. So, hopeful to try some of the food and to maybe make a few friends if lucky, he sits on his fat padded rump and waits for the owner or someone in charge to greet him.

Then someone shouted from across the room, "heeeeey Don? There's a fat dragon in a speedo sitting against the door. We can't open it. 

Don smacked his head against the bar. Repeatedly. 

(WHEW! Done)

(Ok here's the game plan folks:  anyone who is involved in the fight  Gets teleported into a dark, locked room that is PACKED to the top with balloons for some reason)

( everyone else you get to choose)

( except Harebourg @KAmber. You got poofed) 

The shaggy minotaur slooooowly looked back at his opponent like she was stupid.

Then he flattly informed her "You' stupid."

Aaaaaaaaand then made to throw her at the cat-mage.

OH-HOOOO NO! Don was NOT letting the fight start again. 

He snapped his fingers.

POOF

Everyone on that side of the bar disappeared.

And so did the furniture. 

Don smacked his head against the counter in frustration.  He really needed to work on his aim. 

Then someone shouted from across the room, "heeeeey Don? There's a fat dragon in a speedo sitting against the door. We can't open it. 

Don smacked his head against the bar. Repeatedly. 

The gigantic bat smiles as he hears the commotion from inside the diner. Though he can hear it, he isn't paying attention so he smiles with his rump near the door and spreads his wings to their full extension

Don didn't lift his forehead from the bar counter. Screw the door blocking bat. Screw the missing furnature. Scew the mess. Screw the customers. Screw the diner. Screw his responsibility. SCREW REALITY. He couldnt take this stress.

... Yeah. This was real mature.

Don sighed. Aright, what did he need to do?

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]1. Find healer to tend to the injured minotaur on the floor. Greycoat was here, but he'd rather let the old guy sleep.[/COLOR]

2. Take care of the giant exhibitionist blocking the entrance.@Macrofurry_Writings) He was scaring people.

3. Call Medea. He didn't care how crazy she was, Don needed an assistant manager. Badly.

4. Ask Go down stairs to the Arena room and deal with the people he poofed. Don could take his time getting around to that. Hopefully they'd realize they cant kill each other in there and have simmered down.

•let the bystanders out. Offer them free drinks or desert.

•keep the brawlers back so he could chew them out. 

Should he let them test the room right after? That seemed like he'd be rewarding them for bad behavior.

Meh, he wasn't their father. Whatever.

5. Clean up the mess.

...... He'd just make one of the brawlers do it.

Aright. On to step 1

Don lifted his head and called out "IS THERE A HEALER IN THE ROOM?"

The humongous alien visitor wasn't aware to any extent that he was scaring anyone inside the building he was cozily and patiently sitting near. He did think that wiggling under his.... swimwear would be an issue for some people to get inside the diner so he scoots over and crosses his legs. By no means a comfortable position to be in, but it should do until someone greets him. Hopefully sooner than later but alas he would take it whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back