• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Dons Pan Dimensional Diner

Mathias suddenly found himself in a dark room, he could barely see but noticed a rediculous ammount of ballons around. "Zis is vhy I came here to god damn drink, now I have a fucking head ache, Im in a dark room, and extremely pissed off." He thought as he patted himself down and found that he had everything he came into the tavern with, including th Po8 that hung in a holster by his hip at the 4 o'clock position. The only thing that wasnt there was his field coat which he had hung up earlier...

Feeling light headed, on top of a spliting head ache, the man found a corner in the room and sat down, resting his head against the wall, his arms crossed and his legs streched out "Not ze most comfortable place for a quick rest, but I really dont give a shit at the moment" Mathias hadnt a clue to where he was or what was going to happen next, he had been in this situation a couple time before and found it always a good idea to get as much rest as possible....

One moment, Joshua saw a little girl turn into a wolf, the next moment, the lights went out and there were skeletons everywhere. Now? He was in a room full of balloons. He hadn't sheathed his sword since he pulled it out, so balloons were popping as soon as he appeared in the room.

Is there an end to the weirdness, he thought.

After he purposefully popped enough to breath, he noticed he wasn't the only one in the room. Everyone that was fighting was there, too. Though, they weren't fighting right then. Joshua put his sword away and looked for a way out.

@MrMopp

There was, in fact a door. A big wooden one like you would find in a castle dungeon. But alas, it was locked.

"Uhhh everybody ok!?" called Yahlies voice in the dark. "No dead!?"

POP-POP-POP-POP-POP!!!

"EEK!"

She must have had her claws out.

"C" sat in silence at what he just witnessed. So many things went on at once that even Klich couldn't comprehend what happened. When the man who seemed to be the owner of the establishment asked for a healer, "C" raised his hand. "I can perform some healing techniques," he said in reply, whatever got him his food faster.

Don pointed his thumb at the unconscious minotaur on the the ground, the one with the reverse-mohawk that started this mess in the first place. "That guy." He stated. He reached under the counter and grabbed what looked like a cattle prod before walking over to the door.  "He probably has a concussion and would DEFINITELY like his teeth back. If you need assistance, wake up old Greycoat. He's on top of the pie heater. (Honestly, I don't know how he slept through all of that)"

The pie heater was just like one of those open display cases that keeps roasted chicken warm in  grocery stores, but a set of cupboards built underneath  made it as tall as a fridge.

Ontop of this contraption lay a fox. An actual, nothing outta the ordinary, humble little fox with black and silver fur, sleeping in an almost semiliquid state with its tail dangling over the edge.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, the most I can do is heal internal wounds, but I'll see what I can do..." "C" said as he got up and walked over to the minotaur. Exhaling deeply, he conjured a ball of Ki in between his hands as he let it drop into the minotaur. A bright light engulfed the creature and quickly faded away as all of its wounds were healed up. "C" already had to do his fair share of medical emergencies back in Flipside.

Anna could still hear the ringing in her ears, what kind of magic was that it had completely cancel her shadows. not only no the most dangerous sin, it shocked her enough that in the next blinking moment she lost control leaving Rose standing alone and confused in front of a giant one eye minotaur beaten all to hell when she had taken the advantage of the darkness. Rose's hair and eye color first returned to its more love rich red, and warm gold. Far to slowly the information of the fight began to reached her mind as she looked at the knife she had Anna had ment to slice through the  bull man throat. "Oh shit." Rose's eyes widen. As she was suddenly back into Darkness again. "Oh no, What happend? Please tell me she didn't kill anyone"

Was that balloons. She started to swat some away from her, and yelped when a few popped not to far way. Wait a minute  if she was here and so where the others that was caught in the fight then, where was the Minotaurs. Rose felt her hair raise as she did her best to navigate through the sea of balloons silently. 

Joshua shouted back,

"Everyone's OK, I think. I can't be sure since it's so hard to s-"

He almost tripped over a bar stool.

"…So hard to see."

Joshua managed to find the wooden door.

"Ah, ha!"

He pulled on it, but it wouldn't move. He pushed on it, but it wouldn't budge.

He let a slight groan and knocked on the door.

"Hello? Is anyone out there? Can anyone here me? We're locked in a dark room, full of… nevermind. Just, can someone open this door?"

@MrMopp

The humongous alien visitor wasn't aware to any extent that he was scaring anyone inside the building he was cozily and patiently sitting near. He did think that wiggling under his.... swimwear would be an issue for some people to get inside the diner so he scoots over and crosses his legs. By no means a comfortable position to be in, but it should do until someone greets him. Hopefully sooner than later but alas he would take it whenever.

Step 2

Don opened a window by the door and leaned his head out. "OY, BUDDY!" He yelled at the giant. "YOU'RE BLOCK'N THE DOOR!"  He kept the cattle prod on standby.

Step 2

Don opened a window by the door and leaned his head out. "OY, BUDDY!" He yelled at the giant. "YOU'RE BLOCK'N THE DOOR!"  He kept the cattle prod on standby.

The giant looks behind him to the left whilst tilting his head downward "Well erm.... is there any place you would like a gigantic alien forest bat to move to?"

Once more, there us much comotion in the the room, popping of balloons, people calling out to see if anyone is there, the sound of someone crashing over something...

Mathais stood and pushed his way along the wall, through the balloons towards the man who was wanting to get the door open...

"Excuse me" Mathais said, finally reaching the man at the door, almost brumping into him, "So, ze door wont open, eh?" Mathais realed back, then slammed his fist into the door....nothing... "Huh, vell, lets try a stronger attack" his fist and forearm began to turn black, the color started at his fingertips and worked its way up to his elbow, the amount of steam of off it increased as it grew. Once more he slammed his fist into the door, the contact made a loud bang like that of a gun, but was it enough?

@MrMopp

Anna could still hear the ringing in her ears, what kind of magic was that it had completely cancel her shadows. not only no the most dangerous sin, it shocked her enough that in the next blinking moment she lost control leaving Rose standing alone and confused in front of a giant one eye minotaur beaten all to hell when she had taken the advantage of the darkness. Rose's hair and eye color first returned to its more love rich red, and warm gold. Far to slowly the information of the fight began to reached her mind as she looked at the knife she had Anna had ment to slice through the  bull man throat. "Oh shit." Rose's eyes widen. As she was suddenly back into Darkness again. "Oh no, What happend? Please tell me she didn't kill anyone"

Was that balloons. She started to swat some away from her, and yelped when a few popped not to far way. Wait a minute  if she was here and so where the others that was caught in the fight then, where was the Minotaurs. Rose felt her hair raise as she did her best to navigate through the sea of balloons silently. 

Eventualy, as Rose wadded around the balloons, her foot kicked something soft that made a painful "Moo!"

Guess who?

@LishaRose

@Gradous13Joshua was impressed by how much force was behind the man's punch.

"Wow, that's a strong punch you have there."

He tried the door again, but it was still locked.

"Still stuck. Good try, though."

Trina, now in human form, waded her way up the door. "Ah, move over, you pansies." She haughtily told the curent door bashers,  cracking her knuckles audibly.

(Can you guys see in there?)

@Gradous13 @Shmuel

Joshua stepped aside to let the rude woman take a shot at opening the door. If she failed, Joshua would enjoy gloating over it.

@MrMopp(Yes, we can see a little.)

Mathais looked at the man next to him and shrugged, "Vell, I tried...doubt my luger vould do anything in comparison" he chuckled, "I do wonder, is everyone here from ze brawl in ze tavern?" Mathais questioned as he took a step back from the woman who wanted to give the door a try

(.....Oh. Awkward. She's naked.)

(Uh.... Maybe she thought her night vision was at work and that no one else could see her. ) 

Trina stepped up to the door and transformed, balloons piling up around her and flying about as her new mass displaced them. 

Already on her hind legs ( her height must have shot up like a tree), Trina reared back and slammed into the door with her bearlike forepaws. 

BANG!!!

BANG!! 

BANG!!!

...Nothing. 

Trina cocked her head back. Huh. That was impressively strong wood. Ok, maybe harder...

BANG!!!

BANG!!!

BANG!!!

Nothing 

Trina furrowed her brow at he door, shaking her stinging paws in the air. Seriously? That should have loosened something, but it didn't even budge!  Hard as rock! Alright then let's try this...

Trina turned her bulk around and gave the door a good donkey kick. 

BAM!

nope

BAM!!

BAM!!

BAM!!

Arrrrrgh! Who built this thing?! Also; you know that weird, lingering feeling you get in your foot if you jump  down the stairs and land too hard?  Times a Million

Trina snarled and her ugliest snarl. Ooooooooooh, this door was really pissing her off. So this thing thought it had won huh? Thought it was gonna make a fool of her? She-Who-Rips-Through-Car-Roofs?? Right after she had BRAGGED that she would break it down! NUH-UH! She was gonna tear it apart! Bit by bit! Even if it took all day!  She wedged her wicked claws into a crack, ready to rip it up the wood like shredded pork and-

Snap.

"YIPE?!"

Ohmygosh! She just broke a nail! 

I mean, claw!

The mighty wolf whined patheticaly as she licked her little injury. Ok door. You win.

The big bat nods and stands up. He then walks to the back side of the building and sits facing it with his legs spread wide apart.

... He was straddling the building, wasn't he?

Don could see the giants big, flabby legs through the windows on either side. No doubt the folks at the back we're getting the worst of it.

Don rubbed his temples. Ooog what a pest. Aright, Don could see that the BFG had no intention of going away, so he might as well head up to the steeple and see what the heck he wanted.   

.... he'd handle that in a moment, he need to make a call. 

To her.

He sighed. Not really something he was looking foreward to either, but dealing with the Witch of Whims was still the lesser of two head aches.

Step 3

Don pick up the two-piece phone and dialed a number. He waited. Then he cleared his throat

"... Yo, Whimsy. It's me, Don."

@Ian Temero

"Hi Don!" A cheery voice said in his ear. Already standing next to him was a raven haired young lady, wearing dark, studded clothing, black lipstick, torn fishnet stockings on a single arm, and a large witch's hat that was covered in pins and baubles on her head. To top it all off she was holding a banana to her her ear as if it were a phone as she grinned like a maniac at Don.

Now put a witch's hat on her head.

@MrMopp

Attachments

• still_a_happy_goth_by_liester-d30hn3v.jpg
    still_a_happy_goth_by_liester-d30hn3v.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread

Back