• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Dons Pan Dimensional Diner

Joshua hung up the phone and stepped away from the door in anticipation of the young woman.

He hadn't take enough steps to avoid the swinging door, so he jumped back from it by several feet. The door narrowly missed him as it crashed against the wall.

Upon seeing magic headed in his direction, Joshua drew his sword to block it, not knowing that his sword was the target. Confusion momentarily took hold when he realized that he was holding a leek in a defensive stance. Slowly, the truth dawned on him and he awkwardly sheathed his onion.

The witch seemed angry, so he didn't want to interrupt her just yet. He'd belay his thanks for the time being. He looked around the room for Yahlie and waved at her with her phone when he finally did.

@MrMopp

"C"'s stomach grumbled. Using his healing trick burned up a lot of his energy, so he got up and took a seat at the counter. "Hey, you mind getting me some food? I'm kinda hungry here and didn't have a chance to make an order."

The cat looked up at the bandaged man, his eyes burning like embers. "Well I can't very well get you anything if you haven't placed an order yet. But that is simple enough to solve. What do you want?"

Dropping the phone with a scowl, Medea turned to the fox sleeping on the pie heater. "Come on, Greycoat." She said, rapping her knuckles on the metal surface a few times, "Someone started shooting a gun. There might be injured."

Greycoat awoke from his nap and rolled his eyes bemusedly upwards. So it goes. Never a restful moment for a healer.

Well, duty calls. The aged fox stretched his back, popping his old bones, hopped down and trotted after Medea to the crime scene, bedhead and all. He'd groom himself later. Emergency would for not wait for presentability. 

( Greycoat was a little startled when he saw the Post-Brawl mess in the diner.  Perhaps the universe had been kinder to him today than he gave it credit for. How by Inari's ten tails had he slept through that?)

Greycoat slipped into the, um, locker room after Medea and as she ordered people against the wall, he got right to work on the injured

Grey's first patient was the One-Eyed minotaur with the broken back (and everything). His procedure here was simple. He set his paw on the injured spot and held it there for a few minuets, closing his eyes. One-eye went limp, as if in a trance, and when the fox walked away and the minotaur snapped out of it, he found that he could move his legs again. All better. Nothing flashy. (hence you will never find Greycoat in the arena. He's a   miracle worker and a bore).

Next came the Green-Guy with the bullet wounds in the knee and elbow, clenching his teeth in pain. The procedure here was not simple. It was STUPID simple. Grey took a look at the wounds, shook his head in amusement, and walked over to the light swich. You know, the one Josh flipped before Green got shot.

Grey reached up to the switch with his paw.

Flipped it off. 

Flipped it on. 

Instant reset. Greens wounds, as well as any injury sustained after the Room had changed, were gone. Seriously, Grey was a Kitsune. He knew this brand of magic.

The door to the locker room slammed open and a very annoyed witch stormed in. "ENOUGH!" Medea roared , thrusting her right palm out and sending a ripple of purple energy through the room. The spell was indiscriminate, targeting every weapon, drawn or not, and turning them into something else. Daggers became rubber chickens; swords became leaks; and guns became dildos. Why dildos? Perhaps it was it was a statement on her opinion of gun users. Or maybe she simply thought it would be funny. One could never tell with the Witch of Whims. (Any weapon type I missed is turned into something equally appropriate. And no, your weapon cannot be unaffected. CO-DM POWERS, ACTIVATE!)

Medea looked around the room and took a deep breath. "WHAT THE HELL!" she shouted, "You DO NOT draw weapons in Don's Dinner! That is like rule number two, guys! And now people are actually injured? WHAT THE HELL! You're lucky it's me here and not Don! Seriously guys! What the hell were you thinking? Now everyone who's not injured get your asses against the walls before I start turning you into reptiles!"

(@KAmber @Talus @Yumi tenshi @Gradous13 @LishaRose @Shmuel @KRONOS @Aardwolf @Macrofurry_Writings, because I don't know who all is in this room I just tagged everyone.)

The two Minotaurs and Trina didn't want aaaaaany trouble from a woman who could turn weapons into produce and did as she said. Though Trina did grumble. ("Yes Mom.").

But for Yahlie, ironically, the danger hadn't clicked. "Saaaaaaay 'please', maybe?" She hinted patronizingly. Yahlie's ass wasn't doing anything until she heard the magic words. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing all his daggers turn into carrots was most dissatisfying. VERY dissatisfying. Well, it was hilarious. But dissatisfying. His cards were still there, so he was'nt defenseless. His cane had also been turned into a particularly large ear of corn. "That was my last decent cane!" he said. "You should be dead right now for ruining it. I can do that, as well as a lot of other things."

Name:: Unknown.

Description::

alexandra-gaudibuendia-khitrova-dfgdfg2.jpg

Race:: Unknown.

Weight::24 lbs.

Height::4'0".

Mane colour:: Sepia blonde. 

Eye colour:: Russet with a mixture of sea green.

~~AND OF COURSE~~

Name:: Unknown.

Description:: (Comes along with a fashionable black top hat.)

Race:: Unknown.

Weight::181.

Height::6'2".

Mane colour:: Burgundy with an additional mix of Ivory white.

Eye colour:: Oasis blue.

Character Description::

The air began vibrating with as It rippled from the center; the sound of maelstroming water echoed from his corner as a whirling portal opened up. "Ah... your here early...", a jovial little otter like creature came casually spinning out just before floating gently down onto the other side of the booth. 

The refined feline squatting on the other side of the booth looked up with a foreboding cold glare. "....Your a minute late...", he chided crossing his legs and fingers.

"Persnickety as always Kasper...", the otter remarked, raising his pipe to his maw as he spared a glance over at the bar.

"The missive you sent explained you have something Important to discuss; so explain, why are we... 'here' Stroud...?", Kasper queried, expressing a slight glower towards the establishment.

"Always succinct as always Kasper...I'm.. soon to be... married". The air turned silent for 8 harrowing seconds; honestly who would of guessed.

"....You... married ?", kasper questioned, squinting his cat eyes In disbelief.

"Spare me this once from your skepticism. Indeed I am going to be married, ergo I wished to make a request.", Stroud explained and pulled his smoke pipe from his whiskered maw as he crossed his paw fingers together on the oakwood table."...Will you due me the honor of being my best man...?", Stroud asked with a amiable smile.

Kasper's blue eyes gaped widely In surprisal at his request. Then he let out a deep sigh, this whole situation was a bit jarring to him. "I'll think about It...".

"Balderdash! your practically my closest of kin and I'm your only friend. I already know you'll come around to saying yes, Soooo.....".

"I accept..."

"Knew you'd come around; the wedding's tomorrow...", he exclaimed.

The only part of the diners exterior most people saw were the front and back doors, the threshold of which existed in many universes at once. But the actual building belonged to a world of its own. 

The Great Nowhere. The space that lay between dimensions. It was a back ally for mages and dimension travelers, and for beings like Don, it was home. Not a highly recommended vacation spot, though. Even if you could get here, all you would find is an endless ocean of sky and occasional floating islands. 

Sitting on its own 3 acres of floating earth was The Diner. It was originally an old fashion church building, complete with a bell tower and all, that Don had found. Not sure HOW it got here, in the middle of nowhere (literally), but he didn't care. Junk from other dimension pop up here now and then, it wasn't that unusual. 

Granted anything bigger than  keys, wallets and Tv remotes was pretty unusual. 

Anyway, Don was at the top of the steeple now. Addressing the invader on his lawn with a megaphone. 

"DO YOU WANT SOMETHING?" He asked the giant.  Don had had it up to here and was making no effort to conceal the annoyance in his voice. 

@Macrofurry_Writings

The giant frowns "Am I upsetting you by merely being here? If I am then just say so and I will leave. No questions asked. I am tired of irritating littles like you. Absolutely sad and tired of it."

Kasper couldn't help but glower at Stroud; the mere Impudence of telling him last minute was galling to say the least. "When....?", he replied, twitching his nose.

"Seven O'clock p.m sharp would be the earliest...".

"...and where...?". His voice darkened though his face didn't show It, Stroud already knew he was annoyed.

"Haemar's Elder Grove...", he answered, leaning back Into his seat.

Kasper clasped his top hat from the side of the table and tipped It comfortably over his head and stepped out of the booth as he picked up his perfectly balanced cane which remained still and standing on the floor.

"I'll be there shortly after 7:30", He noted before sauntering to the entrance.

"Kasper where are you off to now ?"

"Home I suppose...", he briefly ended and tapped his cane onto the floor causing the doors to swing open, then he speed walked out of the tavern. The doors slammed shut and he made his way off the steps.

Raising three fingers to the rim of his hat he pinched tightly and began slightly crouching down before soaring upward from the earth In a swift twirl hundreds of feet In the air. Then Kasper tore through the sound barrier as he went flying Into the clouds. Meanwhile Stroud stood up from onto his seat before stepping off Into a opening maelstrom of water which expanded from the floor. The portal closed as he dropped In and then he was gone.

The two Minotaurs and Trina didn't want aaaaaany trouble from a woman who could turn weapons into produce and did as she said. Though Trina did grumble. ("Yes Mom.").

But for Yahlie, ironically, the danger hadn't clicked. "Saaaaaaay 'please', maybe?" She hinted patronizingly. Yahlie's ass wasn't doing anything until she heard the magic words. 

Medea sighed and turned towards Yahlie. "Yahlie, please." she said, her tone softened. The yellow furred creature was far to gentle to be involved in this fight. She had probably just been caught in the crossfire, so Medea wasn't upset with her.

Seeing all his daggers turn into carrots was most dissatisfying. VERY dissatisfying. Well, it was hilarious. But dissatisfying. His cards were still there, so he was'nt defenseless. His cane had also been turned into a particularly large ear of corn. "That was my last decent cane!" he said. "You should be dead right now for ruining it. I can do that, as well as a lot of other things."

THIS joker however (admittedly a fabulously dressed one) was not going to be spared. Not only had he not moved like she had ordered but he had even threatened her. Slowly the witch turned to look at Harebourg, a pleasant smile plastered on her face. "Oh really?" she asked, her voice sickeningly sweet, before reaching up and flicking him on the forehead. Instantly there was an explosion of smoke and when the cloud dispersed, where Harebourg had been standing there was now a small purple frog. While it wasn't actually a reptile, she had warned him.

"You're all free to leave." Medea addressed everyone. "Your weapons will all turn back to normal once you leave the room. If they come out again they will be confiscated. And you..." she said, looking down at the now amphibianized Harebourg, "...will return to normal once you've apologized to me and, oh I don't know, eaten a bug or something."

(Harebroug has been cursed. The requirements to lift the curse are exactly as Medea has said. Once he has done those things you can have him return to normal.)

@KAmber @Talus @Yumi tenshi @Gradous13 @LishaRose @Shmuel @KRONOS @Aardwolf @Macrofurry_Writings

Joshua nodded at the witch and said,

"Thank you."

He walked over to Yahlie and handed her phone to her.

"Thanks for the phone, I appreciate it."

He glanced at the frog and suppressed a smirk. He took one final look at the room and wondered what its purpose was.

He audibly said "Hmm" and made his way upstairs.

@Ian Temero

@MrMopp

Harebourg-Frog ribbited n morse code: I can't talk while i'm this cursed broken-backed beast and you did'nt specify if i needed to eat a bug

Medea sighed and turned towards Yahlie. "Yahlie, please." she said, her tone softened. The yellow furred creature was far to gentle to be involved in this fight. She had probably just been caught in the crossfire, so Medea wasn't upset with her.

"Ok!" Said Yahlie in with an exaggerated grin of appreciation, and she obediently walked over to the wall

"Thanks for the phone, I appreciate it."

Yahlie smiled. "No problem!" And walked out of the room with him.

Harebourg-Frog ribbited n morse code: I can't talk while i'm this cursed broken-backed beast and you did'nt specify if i needed to eat a bug

Greycoat watched Frogbourg for a moment, unable to comprehend his message, but getting the gist.  "... I do believe you forgot something, Medea."

Greycoat watched Frogbourg for a moment, unable to comprehend his message, but getting the gist.  "... I do believe you forgot something, Medea."

"Oh! So I did!" Medea exclaimed "That's odd, I could have sworn I let him talk. Oh well." Raising her hands, the witch snapped her fingers, clapped, and snapped again. "There, fixed!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back