• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Dons Pan Dimensional Diner

Tom poured a glass of wine for Yumi and set it infront of her. He started tending to another customer but made it a point to look back at the German guy now and then. He wasn't ditching him, but he saw no reason to interrupt the conversation.

Meanwhile, Billy Fink the rabbit, having drained his curent glass past the reach of his straw, had just noticed Yumi's drink was within leeching range and swiveled the straw around to sample it.

(you feeling left out, @Kamber?)

Kitt heard his stomach obnoxiously grumble. He sighed, deciding to busy himself with polishing his blades. Unsheathing one, he grabbed a tissue from his pocket and began to clean the blade, just noticing now dried blood and bits on it. It made him shudder, and he internally facepalmed when he remembered that it had been a while since he had last cleaned his swords.

Looking up while wiping the blade clean, he eagerly waited for his order.

"And Little Rabbit I would advise you don't try to drink my wine because I am feeling a little hungry and rabbit sounds great." ;)

Billy made a little "Eek!" Noise and retracted the straw, sitting up straight with ears flat and his eyes wide in a cutesy manner. See? Just an innocent little angel! Honestly! Way too cute to be edible!

A few minuets later, Yahlie was coming in and out of the kitchen with people's orders, balancing trays in her hands and ontop of her head. The arm wrestling girl, after wolfing down four,  king sized hamburgers, had gone downstairs to the Ruckus room. And Billy, having siphoned his fill from six badly placed glasses without getting caught, lay drunkenly sprawled out on the floor of his cage, hiccuping, with his straw tucked resting one ear like a feather in a heroes cap. 

Don was looking down at the inebriated rabbit now, eyes narrowed, having guessed a little too late what he had done. He was contemplating what to do with (and to) the pestilent little bum, when something else caught his attention.  A midgets in a yellow hard hat had just walked up the stairs from the ruckus room. For some reason, he was all bruised and bloodied and smelled strongly of smoke, but he was smiling like a pleased kindergartner. 

Don knew this guy, and it always bothered him when he smiled like that. 

Dons eyeballs followed the diminutive construction worker as they marched around the bar and stopped in front of him. "Good news Don!" He squeaked. "Your Arena is up and running and we did all aaaall the wards and stuff on each realistic...ness setting. You're good to go!"

Don skeptically looked him up and down. "So why do you look like you got in fight with a George Forman grill?" He asked.

The midgets smile faltered and he motioned for Don to bend down closer. "Dragon, actually." He said in a hushed voice. "We switched of off the safety feature for a moment and it turned the danger  up to 11 (you know, the dangerous one). You might wanna talk to you're boys about how much personality they gave that room, cause it reeeeeaaaaaally has it out for us Gnomes."

Don smirked, "After 8 days of being fiddled with by them? Gee, ask me if I'm surprised."

Noting Dons apparent good mood in spite of this development, the little guy felt reassured. "Yeah, and it left us alive and all and I don't think it has anything against bigger folk, sooooo yeah! Big success all in all!" Then after a moment, he figured could safely get to the point. "Sooooooo, Any chance we could get a celebratory bonus ?" He asked hopefully. "(So we can buy a buttload of burn ointment?)" 

Don looked around the room thoughtfully. "... Sure." He said. "But I'd like to see this thing in action first."  

Don stopped Yahlie as she came out of kitchen, wrote something down on two slips of paper, and told her to take them to table 2 and 7. "Then, in thirty minuets," he added, "take a break and meet me downstairs."  

Yahlie was a little caught off guard but perked back up "Oh! Ok Don!" She said with her usual chirpy demeanor, but as she tip toed away, Don could tell from her body language that she was wondering if she was in trouble for something. He would explain to her what this was about when there weren't ears to hear her blurt it out and no time for her to gossip. It would be too chaotic if every brute in the diner caught wind of what he was offering to select few. 

Then he turned to Yumi and quietly said, "So, I think I might have another way for you to pay the tab, and then some. You feel like beta testing a virtual reality fighting arena for me? " He turned to Mathias who he new was close enough to hear. "Same offer goes to you. I'll make it worth both your while."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Between the Dons chicken-scratch and Yahlies poor English, the fuzzy waitress couldn't tell what the notes said as she gave them to Harebourg to Kit with their order. (the only way she could read the menu was because it was magic and the language would change to fit the reader). But she was sure they were either "poofing" threats or the usual "please-excuse-the-psycho-she's-new-here" notes. Frankly, it offended her that Don thought she wouldn't guess that. Being a full body blond didn't make her stupid, you know. 

I mean, extremely clueless, sure, but not stupid

But the message scrawled on the notes was pretty much what Don had told Yumi and Mathias. Wanna make some easy money? Come down stairs in thirty minutes to test drive a virtual fighting arena. (Keep quiet about it. This is exclusive for now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitt quickly called a "thank you!" as his order was set down in front of him, sheathing his sword and putting the tissue away. The shifter quickly stuffed his face with all the food, his manners completely forgotten. The flavor of the grilled cheese sandwiches with the beef entranced his taste buds, and the soup dazzled him.

He was just finishing up the fries when he saw Yahile walking over with the note. Kitt's eyes scanned the barely readable writing on the paper. A sudden rush of excitement flowed through his veins at the words "virtual fighting arena".

Of course he'd be down for that.

"Yari Tenshi, a pleasure meeting you" Mathis said with a kind smile as the bartender turned to them making an offering the seemded to imply some form of reward for testing out a beta virtual fighting system "A vhat? Vertual...fighting? I am hearing correct, yes?" Mathais asked in a quiet tone "Vell....I guess I will give it a shot, but first, I need a large stien of a good beer please!"

"Sure sounds like fun can I fight the little rabbit first I want to dig my teeth into the guy for drinking the beer." ^_^

Kitt quickly called a "thank you!" as his order was set down in front of him, sheathing his sword and putting the tissue away. The shifter quickly stuffed his face with all the food, his manners completely forgotten. The flavor of the grilled cheese sandwiches with the beef entranced his taste buds, and the soup dazzled him.

He was just finishing up the fries when he saw Yahile walking over with the note. Kitt's eyes scanned the barely readable writing on the paper. A sudden rush of excitement flowed through his veins at the words "virtual fighting arena".

Of course he'd be down for that.

Kits excitement at the note hadn't gone unnoticed, because next thing, Yahlies nose abruptly popped over his shoulder, eagerly asking  "What say?"

(you ever had a pet dog?)

"Yari Tenshi, a pleasure meeting you" Mathis said with a kind smile as the bartender turned to them making an offering the seemded to imply some form of reward for testing out a beta virtual fighting system "A vhat? Vertual...fighting? I am hearing correct, yes?" Mathais asked in a quiet tone "Vell....I guess I will give it a shot, but first, I need a large stien of a good beer please!"

"One stien of beer, comin' right up!" Said Don. Whatever the hell a stien was. He just gave Mathias a mug instead. 

"Sure sounds like fun can I fight the little rabbit first I want to dig my teeth into the guy for drinking the beer." ^_^

Don smirked as he filled Mathias' cup. "Heh, you'll have to wait in line for that." He set the mug down. "Aright then, head down stairs in thirty minuets, I'll give you the rundown." 

Next post I'll get to the Arena. @KAmber you still there? 

"HAHA! Wunderbar!" Mathais exclaimed at the large mug of beer which was nearly the size of a pitcher. He picked up the amber liquid and brought the glass to his lip and slowy began drinking, only to speed up the process. "AAHhhhh, zat vas excellent!" The man said happily, setting down the empty mug, "Another please! Zis time, I promise to take my time!" The German gave a hearty laugh and waited for the mug to be refilled....

Character Name(s): Rose - Marie Akiran
REAL Age: 19
Race: human
Personality: usually warmly cheerful and careing. Naive
Appearance:  rich, bright red, long hair firey warm gold eyes. Small petite frame and lean muscled.

Bio: said to say Rose doesn't know much of her past before bonding with Anna she gets bits a pieces mostly an empty feeling like something is missing but she works hard not to show when it's bothering her. Other times there's a pull like she is ment for something more then being Anna's vessel.

Extra Info: inhuman strength, agility, speed, senses. Powers of her own that years ago have been locked away powers that if released she would have to return to her former life as the Treasured Median a key to salvation or complete distruction of her world tangled with War.
Character Name(s): Anastaisa (Anna)
Age: to old to remember exactly but maybe in her 7th centery
Race: Artificially Created Spirit
Personality: cold hearted caluitive bitch, generally evil. Protetive of her host( while they are functional) and will aim to kill all others.
Appearance:  (black long hair Bright deadly blue eyes besides that she takes on the traits of her human host)

Bio: Anna born from a world of darkness known nothing else besides battles and strugles for survival. In the world of the living she binds herself to humans as it is a necessity for ability to live comfortably. She is currently bounded to the human, Rose. who she taken at a tender age of 12 and train for 4 years conditioning her as most humans host dont live long after initiating the bond. 8 years having been the max while Anna has seen many countries and forces of power rise and fall. Many great leaders slain by her own hand.

Extra Info: An effect of binding herself to her human its gives the human extraordinary strength, senses and power  Besides Shadow Phasing, and shadow manipulation. Anna herself can lock a person into seeing and reliving their worst fears and or nightmares with spirit  compulsion. however forceing her will onto others completely depends the strength or lack of will power and awareness from the affected victim. Not something that could even be considerd with souless or immune creatures. She prefers using more personal weapons any way.

Anna has a number of different forms when she is temporarily outside her human vessels. One peticuler has many black tendrils of chains when a bond is broken and a host dies the chain that has attached them still remains as the heavy reminder of the sin she was created with and the Darkness she was created for.

"Asshole!" Rose Marie Akiran cursed the day that prick was ever born. This was first time the redhead was ran off road, so it would make perfect sense to jump on the whole post birth abortion bandwagon. Her poor, beaten to hell civic couldn't even get out of the ditch so she had to walk of all things.

She sighed trying to calm herself down as she walked into the local bar. Her fingers smooth long, nearly floor length, pony tail back over her shoulder while the second hand she was messing with her phone praying it would come back to life. A busted cell phone and wet almost muddy jeans and black tank top torn at the side was Clearly the result of climbing up out of the beginning of a really bad day.  Luckily Rose had since to wear her leather jacket otherwise she might have had her arm shredded by glass. "Hey, Bartender. I need a Dirty Tequila.... Damn it! Make that a double Jack." Her bright gold eyes look up now to find the strange creature behind the bar. Even standing somehow she felt smaller then the 5 foot 3/4 intch she really was. Yes, three-quarters of an inch really did matter, but that's beside the point. "Y-You don't happen to have a phone, do you?"

(I'm still here i was doing a bunch of stuff i forgot about rpn)

Harebourg started to drop some oyster crackers into the soup and took his spoon to take a sip. Not too bad. He pulled out a deck of cards, shuffling, bridging, and then throwing them. They aligned in perfect order and formed a protective circle around him while he resumed eating.

Don either failed to notice or failed to care that the new woman was spooked and proceeded to pour her requested drink (and then another for the German guy). "Over there," he said, pointing with his thumb at one of those old fashion, two-piece phones on the wall by the kitchen. Of course, she would have to wait for the 7 ft tall Minotaur with a reverse mohawk and BABY EATER 4 LIFE branded into his back to get done with it. 

Rose smiled as he poured the drink and pointed her gaze cutting to the Minotaur her eyes widening "Okay... HMm. You better have another waiting here in a minute." Taking the glass of whiskey she pulled out a couple  twenty dollar bills leaving it on the bar walked over to the phone and tapped 'Baby Eater 4 Life' on the arm. "Hi there. I need the phone, it's an Emergency" 

"GREAT! Now four shots of schnapps if you vould my good barman!" Mathais shouted, it had been a while since he went to a bar to actually drink whichbmade him rather excited, though he did wish Vlad and Charles would show up, unfortunately they were occupide tonight and couldnt attend. This time Mathais downed only a quarter of the mug and sipped on it until his shots arrived. The downside to his drinking is is awarness dropped quite a bit, however he was a very easy going, and easy to get along with when engaged in refreshing himself with spirits...

The minoutaur looked Rose and sized her up disdainfully, then huffing from his nostrils to show who was boss, he rolled his eyes went back to his conversation. Stupid human.

(You guys might get to see some action sooner than I thought.) 

Halfway through his soup now, Harebourg tok a sip of the milkshake and continued eating.

( @KAmber Yahlie left a note from Don on your table. it says:

Wanna make some easy money? Come down stairs in thirty minutes to test drive a virtual fighting arena. (Keep quiet about it. This is exclusive for now))

Mathais, who did have a nack for being unaware of his surroundings when drinking, correction...Drunk.... was nowhere near being just that, his eyes became fixated at the phones towards the kitchen enterance. The man stood from his bar stool and walked to the coat rack and undid the grey whermacht blouse (which revealed a "Y" style suspenders over a white button shirt) and hung it nicely on the rack, he sat back down and semi neatly rolled his white button down shirt sleaves up as he did not want to ruin the fabric in case he intervened, which may, or may not be the case depending on the Minotaur...

Mathias's arms looked well built, which they were, but they did not depict his true strength what so ever. "Much better, now zat I am more comfortable I vill be taking zose shots please, and thank you!" He said to the bartender, playing off his actions as if all he wanted to do was be a little more relaxed, with a couple more gulps of beer, Mathais once again became laid back...

Damn it she should have worn her push-up bra No man from any species argued against a finely presented chest "Please, I'll buy you any drink you want." She smiled cranking out all the cards of a woman feminine whiles.If the brut refused or burshed her off agian, however.

Rose quickly finished her glass as her eyes slowly changed color to a dull lifeless grey before turning to a deadly viberent blue. There is a dangerous mindset to reason when presuming a person strength by size and muscle  structure alone. Her right leg took a side step widening her stance prepared to fight even while keep a calm demeanor that might be mistaken a flirting as she took his arm in hand. The shadows around them grew slightly  more darker a hostile beast would quickly learn her Inhuman strengh. Because the moment he would try pushing her way or pulling his arm back she will use that momentum to send him crashing. 

Joshua Derech strode into the diner with his sword on his hip. He seldom went anywhere without it. He was feeling good today, so he had a noticeable spring in his step. He stopped after a few steps and looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

Name: Joshua Derech

Race: Human

Height: 6' 5"

Weight: 231 lbs.

Appearance: Short brown hair, combed back, but kind of messy. Brown eyes. Light tan. Athletic build. Closely trimmed beard and moustache (no neckbeard).

White baggy renshirt:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/245724151/baggy-renshirt-renaissance-clothing?ref=similar_listings_row

Black cotton pants:
https://goo.gl/images/zwEnwQ

Gray Front Laced Ankle Boots:
https://goo.gl/images/8F4BQz

Equipment:
Heirloom pendant: 3 strands of black leather cord, braided. Pendant made of carved wood hangs mid chest.
Carved symbol (minus frame):
https://goo.gl/images/8MPYI

Steel short sword with leather-wrapped wooden hilt (crafted by Joshua):
https://goo.gl/images/Iwv6nU

Likes: Smithing swords, sword fighting, helping others, speaking up for what is right.

Dislikes: Manipulative people, the poor being taken advantage of, breaking swords while smithing.

Skills: Excellent Swordsmanship, Sword Crafting, Quick Reflexes, Intuition that Warns of Danger.

Short History: Joshua was the only child to a smithing couple in Holdgert's outer ring. At the young age of five, he was already helping out with the family business. Smithing swords and armor was hard work, but Joshua was a fast learner and a hearty boy. When Joshua turned eighteen, his father taught him how to make his first sword, which Joshua named Avach-Katsar.

He did such a good job, his father gave him the heirloom pendant and put him in charge of smithing swords, which accounted for a significant portion of profits.

Extra: Joshua is disciplined in making his quotas, but he also knows how to have fun. He's friendly, outgoing, and compassionate towards others that are less fortunate than him. Whenever he isn't making swords, he's fighting with them. Swordplay is one of Joshua's pastimes.

Battle theme:
https://youtu.be/Tl3DZfPR9oM

This wasn't his town's tavern. He turned around and left the diner, then came right back in. The outside was right, but the inside was all wrong. Nevertheless, he was hungry and it looked like a place to eat.

Joshua headed for the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back