• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Doki Doki Vol. 1 OOC

Who is your OTP for the protag? (Pick your top 3!)

• Aikawa Hana

• Endo Daichi

• Hiraoka Naoto

• Kanada Akane

• Kukichi Kaoru

• Mr. Tanaka

• Ms. Kameda

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, I forgot about that. I think we just met all relevant characters for the romance aspects though. It's kind of impossible for the entire cast to remain just those, minor characters and all
Your right. It’s just the way you phrased it that made me think you meant love interest.

oof i stopped getting notifs for this rp. I've got some catching up to do apparently.
Oof. Well not sure where you left off, but in PE with Daichi now, had to go the the nurse's office cause of a ball to the face and have returned with Daichi to resume class.

Why can't we thank him AND get to know him? He's a good guy; I think we could become friends.
I mean, each decision opens or closes interactions depending on choices. So if you lean more towards not interacting with certain characters then it goes by more quickly compared to interacting with can open new conversations with an NPC. You ever see Detroit: Become Human decision paths? XD

I mean, each decision opens or closes interactions depending on choices. So if you lean more towards not interacting with certain characters then it goes by more quickly compared to interacting with can open new conversations with an NPC. You ever see Detroit: Become Human decision paths? XD
Ah, I see. I haven't played Detroit: Become Human, but in that case I don't regret my choice at all. Opening a new conversation path can only lead us closer to friendship! ^_^

I'm honestly starting to get a little worried, I can't keep up with this pacing... I mean getting a notification here every 10 minutes is a bit much when I got other stuff to do, but if I neglet them for a while before I know it I missed like four choices...

I'm honestly starting to get a little worried, I can't keep up with this pacing... I mean getting a notification here every 10 minutes is a bit much when I got other stuff to do, but if I neglet them for a while before I know it I missed like four choices...
I might get some tag list thing then, just gotta code it so it's not in your face kinda tags XD

What do you mean "in your face kinda tags"?
Basically the normal tags XD Make them small or invisible but get the job done.

Idea Idea are the tags helping? XD They're in a hidden div.

I've only gotten actually tagged once. Are you perhaps copy-pasting the tag code?
Yup, was hoping I could be lazy about it. Didn't really test it further, but guess I can't be lazy >_> even though it still technically tags -reeeee-

Yup, was hoping I could be lazy about it. Didn't really test it further, but guess I can't be lazy >_> even though it still technically tags -reeeee-
I don't really understand why myself, but one thing I found is that if you don't make the tag as if for the first time every time, it doesn't tag.

I don't really understand why myself, but one thing I found is that if you don't make the tag as if for the first time every time, it doesn't tag.
xF just being weird. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back