Other do you have a favourite youtuber?

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume
do you have any favourite youtubers that you like to watch? make a list and post it here  :)  

mine are:

• zoella
  • shane dawson
  • amazingphil
  • h3h3
  • idubbbz
  • tana mongeau
  • maxmoefoe
  • danisnotonfire
  • comedyshortsgamer
  • PONY makeup
  • abipop

there's a lot of variety there, lol.  :x

• Markiplier

• Screen Junkies

• Game Theorist 

• Dorkly

• Game Grumps 

• TeamFourStar 

• 1KidsEntertainment 

• PurpleEyesWTF 

• SomethingWittyEntertainment 

Hours of sweet entertainment!

* Amanda's Chronicles

* Ginja Ninja

* Princess Mei

* Taylor R 

* Bill Wurtz 

* Blogilates 

* Jaltoid 

* Feast of Fiction 

* Rob Dyke

Just to name a few...

WhitneyBae

Rachel and Jun

Chonunmigooksaram

Tsukasa and Jonas

Japanese Cooking 101

Miles Jai

Jack Merridew

Travis Bryant

*don't judge me ;-;*

nicoB

amandaschronicles

game theorist

jonasalmostfamous

danisnotonfire

anima gaming

gloom games

amazingphil

the anime man

dan and phil games

artfulimpersonator

game grumps

kubz scouts

- The World Of Dave

- PewDiePie

- Elite Donuts

but i usually just watch whatevers on my recommendeds

Man that's a real hard question.

My three most favorite are Critikal, Corpse Husband, and Robbaz, with mild doubts. The first Letsplayer I liked was Alchestbreach, still watch his stuff but he isn't as funny as he used to be to me. Not to say he isn't. I like watching Practical Engineering too, found his video on MSE (Mechanically Stablized Earth) and that blew my mind. There's a few others like Lazy Masquerade and Urmaker. I like spooky channels.

• Chuggaconroy
  • Markiplier
  • Threadbanger (Both Rob and Corrine!)
  • Grav3yardgirl
  • Drac Makens
  • Rosanna Pansino
  • Feast of Fiction
  • RaedwulfGamer
  • Channel Awesome (Nostalgia Critic AND Co.)
  • Jacksepticeye
  • Andre "Black Nerd"

I enjoy listening to Comicstorian play in the background while I'm drawing or something.

That, or if I'm in the mood for something more funny, Gamegrumps or Cryaotic. 

My favorite YouTuber ever is definitely Matt from Demolition Ranch/Vet Ranch/Off the Ranch. He's probably one of the most genuine guys I've seen on YouTube. Demolition Ranch is, from what you can expect, a channel that is firearm related, doing mostly strange tests that pop into his head and such. He's a big gun guy, like myself, with one of the largest gun YouTube channels in the community, standing at (currently), 2,184,629 subscribers.

Vet Ranch is, as you can expect, a veterinarian channel, where they show surgeries and nursing animals in kill shelters to health and put them up for adoption. They also do normal procedures in the clinic, but they do a lot of good stuff from there. The money from that channel is used to go towards the clinic so they can pay the bills and such there. It's graphic, but seeing a dog that is near death pull through and be put up for adoption is an awesome thing to see.

Off the Ranch is his personal vlog channel, doing all the things you'd normally see on a vlog channel. Though, they're always building something there. It's become somewhat of a joke in the community to call it "Construction Ranch." I personally enjoy that channel a lot. 

Other than him, another awesome YouTuber is Top5s, a countdown YouTuber in the (normally) creepy/paranormal genre. While not exclusive to it, he mainly covers that. I'm not a believer in that stuff, but his videos are really good at being unbiased, and objective at times. I really like it, and he sure as hell does his research. His content is just awesome.

Other then that, I like Make A Path Presents, a YouTuber who covers mostly stuff related to The Walking Dead. His understanding of both the comic and the tv show universe are awesome, and his theories of it are almost always correct. He's called some things before that were almost, if not, spot on. Of course, he isn't always right, but most of the time he is because he understands the universes so well. He's under 100k subs, and really deserves more. If you like The Walking Dead, I cannot encourage you more to check this guy out. 

SchiShow and SciShow space are really awesome.

Iraqveteran8888 is another gun community YouTuber I like, ranging from reviews, showcases, political discussions, and all around gun stuff. I enjoy them a lot. 

Hickok45 is another awesome gun YouTuber. He's older, like a grandpa almost. He's a really kind and genuine guy, as well. 

I also like H3H3 Productions. They're funny/

For YouTube news, I watch both Scarce and the controversial DramaAlert. 

Other then that, that is about all I can think of off the top of my head. I know I'm forgetting someone... Hm, oh well. 

Favourites:

-ChristopherOdd

-ReformistTM

Youtubers I Watch Frequently:

Markiplier

Jaksepticeye

GameTheory

Skallagrim

PewDiePie - The amount of hate towards him is just immature, and ridiculous...

Screw the "news"  *cough*drama*cough* group

• MagikarpUsedFly
  • Matthew Santoro
  • Toxic Tears
  • Lazy Masquerade
  • ArcticMonkeysVEVO  (;u;)
  • CollegeHumor
  • Onision/Speaks (Love/Hate)
  • How To Basic (For When I Need To Be A Little Scared Because This Guy Beats Horror Movies)

Last edited by a moderator:
some of the ones i left off my last list:

Jontron

PeanutButterGamer

The Phillip De Franco Show

BjuuMike

manlybadasshero

WoW Presents (especially Raja and Raven's segment) 

Solar Sands

AzzMan

Educational:

10. Every Frame a Painting

9. PBS Idea Channel

8. Ahoy

Movie critique, analysis, and trivia:

7. Channel Awesome/Nostalgia Critic (and Nostalgia Chick)

6. Moviebob

5. CineFix

4. Screen Junkies

Uh:

3. JonTron

For serious Sanic the Hegehog lore analysis and a delightfully chubby man singing "Chains of Love" with a purple dildo bat:

2. Hbomberguy

1. Jim f*cking Sterling, son

• FilthyFrank
  • ChilledChaos
  • GassyMexican
  • WhatCultureWrestling & WCPW
  • ZeRoyalViking
  • Markiplier
  • Emisoccer(makes many dank meme compilations)
  • Pyrocynical
  • Scarce
  • Jontron
  • Channel Awesome
  • Various Music Topic Channels

• SouL Animation
  • Anime Guru
  • All the BuzzFeed ones
  • Channel Frederator and Cartoon Hangover
  • Film Cow
  • Crash Course
  • Watch Mojo/ Ms. Mojo
  • Potter Puppet Pals
  • thecomputernerd01 (best parodies I've ever heard)
  • PewDiePie, ofc

I try not to focus on specific Youtubers, but if I had to pick a few I find myself consistently enjoying are...

1. TheMysteriousMrEnter

2. ProfessorThorgi

3. PhantomStrider

4. Zazubaar

5. NintendoCapriSun

Now why those five you ask? Well let's see....

1) His Animated Atrocities series is very brutal. Just how I like my reviews of terrible things.

2) This guy makes comics (a topic I don't typically care for) fun to learn and be intrigued about.

3) His top tens are among easily my favorite ever.

4) This Youtuber is the only one I know of that surpasses me in how much I care and love the daikaiju genre of film and goes for at least half an hour over each of the over 2 dozen Godzilla films plus all the films in the Gamera franchise. That is knowledge capability I admire deeply.

5) Simply I enjoyed his Let's Plays of Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

Onision

Hunter Avallone

Leafy is Here

Running on Empty/The Report of the Week

Last edited by a moderator:
Geek Remix

This is two girls in their 30's, I think, that do let's plays and talk about everything. They love eastereggs, hints and all the small details others often miss. They talk feminism, sex, politics and everything else they can think about. They also do 'shit plays', which is when they play bad games and judge them as hard as they can but also having lots of fun at the same time. They have a big understanding in the indie genre and understands more, I feel at least, then most other lets players do.

Comicstorian

Comicexplained

It'sSuperEffective

And everyone else in The Weekly Pull Cast.

But seriously, getting a blend of their sides and their likes and their wants in comics is the best ever. I love comics but as I live in Sweden, they are hard to come by. The youtubers that work on twpc are epic and they give me a blend of history of's, stories read and only disscussed, recommendations and everything else you could want! Man, I love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back