Game Theory

Film Theory

ChuggaConroy

JackSepticEye

Peter Hollens

Evelyn Hollins

SmoothMcGroove

WatchMojo

Mostly Gaming channels but others are musically inclined or per the obvious thinking/theory ones

Romanatwoodvlogs 

NerdCubed

ReviewTechUSA

CrazyRussianHacker

AlphaOmega Sin

Safari live

I watch a lot more than this

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought of some more to add:

• Night Mind
  • EStarstruck
  • ScareTheatre
  • Noodlerella
  • Aki Dearest
  • LifelessWorldsStudios
  • The Nostalgia Critic
  • ditjykotch
  • alantutorial
  • CaptainCrunchCosplay
  • Adult Swim
  • The Warp Zone

Nadeshot man I love him. He doesn't just produce only CoD highlights any more but he's full on the most well rounded youtuber I've ever seen. From filming Vlogs, doing Let's Plays, Collabs with other youtubers, and streaming the dude is a dedicated content creator.

Anna Akana

Rachel and Jun

Sharmander

(RIP) Texan in Tokyo

Mostly music-related YouTubers:

• Jon Cozart (Paint)
  • Dodie Clark (doddleoddle/doddlevloggle)
  • Jared Dines
  • Rob Scallon

And also some others:

• Good Mythical Morning
  • TheThirdPew
  • Glam&Gore

I don't really follow anyone in terms of like, "holy crap so and so uploaded a new video I gotta watch it". I'm into the stuff the McElroy brothers do but I dunno if that really counts since they don't have one channel and just show up here and there in different series like Monster Factory. Lazy Game Reviews is a pretty chill channel but I don't watch much of his actual reviews, mostly just the stuff showing off weird old game peripherals and thrift shop finds. Hbomberguy is pretty great too and I definitely appreciate what he's doing. I am subscribed to the Falcom Music Channel but that... probably doesn't count either as it's just an archive of lots and lots of music.

in no like order -

• Chloe Arden
  • TheGabbieShow
  • Andrea Russett
  • Too Turnt Tina
  • Brandon Rogers
  • WillNE
  • Chubbs
  • Memeulous
  • Tana Mongeau
  • danisnotonfire
  • AmazingPhil

Holy hell.

1. Criken2- Does videos highlighting his gaming streams. His humor is really one of a kind. He doesn't appeal to everybody, understandably so, but I personally find him just hilarious. He's pretty intelligent too, it doesn't really show with his types of videos, of course, but he knows what he's doing. The guy's into game design and it'll slip out constantly how passionate he is about it. He's actually developing his own game at the moment too. Very interactive with his viewers. I think he's a real hidden gem.

2. Bedbanas- Also does 'game highlight' videos. Friend of Criken2. Bed's videos are too unique for me not to like them. He usually ends his videos off with a subtle slip into insanity. That or something existential. It's... actually very difficult to explain the themes of his videos. Again, his humor is also really one of a kind. Love him for it.

3. Extra Credits- As you can see from the people I listed above, I am very into video games. They're less of a channel for laughs and more of a channel for thought. Their channel has a lot of advice, information, and insight on what makes a game 'good.' Their content usually revolves around the development of games and what goes into them, the planning, the mechanics, the art, and how they can be done right or wrong. And i'd say they have some pretty good stuff to say.

i dont spend a ton of time on youtube but there's some ppl that are nice o watch to pass the time

the holy trinity of FilthyFrank, Idubbbz, and Maxmoefoe is p great especially when they get together. i tend to only watch max's videos when he's collabing with one of he others tho b: 

mytoecold was pretty entertaining but idk if he quit youtube, i havent looked at his channel in a while. his videos with shane dawson r rly good, but i dont really watch shane's stuff. he's better when he collabs lmao

i actually really like watching beauty/makeup youtubers even though i dont do it myself. theyre relaxing lmao

Edward Avilia is my favorite, he has a fun personality

crit1kal is the lp champ

theres no one else i can think of off the top of my head lol

I'm a filthy Overwatch addict and personally love watching Zylbrad's videos, which can make me roar with laughter sometimes. 

McCreamy also makes amazing Overwatch shit post vids. 

• Amazingphil
  • Danisnotonfire
  • HeatherFeather
  • Emperial Rift
  • Rikki Porter
  • DPan
  • Blimeycow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back